John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Josie
    Gosh it's frightfully quiet around here again today. I know it's a big holiday weekend in North America but what's happened to all the Europeans? Have you all melted in the heat?

I'm determind to get some serious writing done today I'm really close to finishing it now.
    Let's see, July 1st, Canada Day, right? And this weekend is July 4th weekend in a bungled-up fashion. It's Tuesday, so some folks get it off the Monday in front (while the rest of us poor folk have to work on Monday) and some people are making it longer weekends, and others are celebrating on the weekend and some on Tuesday and oh well, I think they should have given us the whole week off

I was thinking about writing but instead attacked a tree with a hedge trimmer. It was getting to the point it was interfering in parking with the car. But ack, the heat.... I don't mind heat, as long as it's a dry heat and it's not dry, and now a mouse, or something, has decided to kick the bucket - inside the ceiling. aieee.....
    Last edited by prion; 02 July 2006, 02:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by prion
      Let's see, July 1st, Canada Day, right? And this weekend is July 4th weekend in a bungled-up fashion. It's Tuesday, so some folks get it off the Monday in front (while the rest of us poor folk have to work on Monday) and some people are making it longer weekends, and others are celebrating on the weekend and some on Tuesday and oh well, I think they should have given us the whole week off

I was thinking about writing but instead attacked a tree with a hedge trimmer. It was getting to the point it was interfering in parking with the car. But ack, the heat....
      I'm trying to sympathise! It's 7.30am in the middle of winter here.. I'm bloody freezing.
      sigpic
      My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
        http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e42/slcz3/whump/Home171.jpg
        Ooooh, for once you've stumped me! What ep is that piccy from? Is it Home?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
          Ooooh, for once you've stumped me! What ep is that piccy from? Is it Home?
          Yes. It's from Home. I watched it last night. Its near the end when they wake up in the fog.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lauriel
            I'm trying to sympathise! It's 7.30am in the middle of winter here.. I'm bloody freezing.
            Lucky you. It's too damn hot here and pasty people like me aren't built for the heat. I'm much more of an autumn/early winter type person.

Comment

Yes. It's from Home. I watched it last night. Its near the end when they wake up in the fog.
              Ah. Thought so. Not seen that scene capped before - nice one SLC!
              sigpic

Comment

You point these things out and now that's all any of are going to be able to notice whenever we look at that pic.

Ps Did you get my email Ali
                Oh you evil evil evil wonderful woman! Awesome stuff!

Gonna get you both chapters back asap.
                sigpic

Comment

Lucky you. It's too damn hot here and pasty people like me aren't built for the heat. I'm much more of an autumn/early winter type person.
                  Ah.. you poor thing. I'm pasty too, and I tend to wilt in the heat.

Here's some whump for you to take your mind off the heat.
                  sigpic

Comment

Oh you evil evil evil wonderful woman! Awesome stuff!

Gonna get you both chapters back asap.
                    Only here could it be a complement to be called evil. Thanks Ali

And thanks for the whump pics Lauriel.

Comment

Ah.. you poor thing. I'm pasty too, and I tend to wilt in the heat.
                      That makes three of us...

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Originally posted by CeeKay Sheppard
                        That makes three of us...
                        I used to be like that... used to overheat sooooo easily! And then I lived in a hot climate for 6 months and I guess I just acclimatised.. I worked in Ibiza for 6 months and was like working outside at midday in 90+ degree heat and I just got so used to it being hot and being in a warm climate that when I came home to the UK I was freezing all the time and now I hate being too cold more than I hate being too hot!

Freaky!
                        sigpic

Comment

Okay that's me done for the night! I've got to try and get some sleep if I'm ever going to get to work in the morning. Not that I particularly want to go to work but you know how it is.

G'night everyone, see you tomorrow. Happy whumping!

Comment

Gnight Josie babes!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve
                              Ack, it took longer than I thought but I'm literally coding it right now okay, so if you can hang on for like ten mins it'll be up...I've got to split the end into two parts tho, two big for their post grrrrrr
                              *paris starts chanting* Sequel! Sequel! Sequel! Sequel! Sequel! Sequel!
                              Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
                              ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
                              Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Ah. Thought so. Not seen that scene capped before - nice one SLC!
                                Thanks Ali!!!

It is hard to get a good cap because he is only seen for a couple of seconds!

Comment

Working...
                                X