No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poor Ali is probably thinking that she is missing out on the CG photos!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
      I know! Sateda sounds a whumpy episode, but sadly not for our boy...
      Actually
      Spoiler:
      Ronon seems to be getting all the whump. I guess that there are Ronon whumpers feeling mighty happy with the pics so far!!! Apart from the Sateda pics most of the other eps have pics of people just standing around and very little else. I bet the CG ones will be the same as I said above a couple of pics of Kolya and hopefully a pic of Shep that is probably just him standing around and could be from any ep!!! I think I will be totally gobsmacked if we actually see whump

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
        Actually
        Spoiler:
        Ronon seems to be getting all the whump. I guess that there are Ronon whumpers feeling mighty happy with the pics so far!!! Apart from the Sateda pics most of the other eps have pics of people just standing around and very little else. I bet the CG ones will be the same as I said above a couple of pics of Kolya and hopefully a pic of Shep that is probably just him standing around and could be from any ep!!! I think I will be totally gobsmacked if we actually see whump
        I'll be really surprised if we do. You never know though...
        sigpic

Comment

Ahhhhh, you guys, lovely, thank you!!! Linzi, you can type anything and I don't care LOL. A lot of people type IWTB and that's cool, if it's easier to do iwtb, what's ever easiest. You can use kodiak, melissa, whatever. Just not 'that @#$@#$' hehehehe!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve
            Ahhhhh, you guys, lovely, thank you!!! Linzi, you can type anything and I don't care LOL. A lot of people type IWTB and that's cool, if it's easier to do iwtb, what's ever easiest. You can use kodiak, melissa, whatever. Just not 'that @#$@#$' hehehehe!
            IWTB works for me! I'd never call you ' @#$@#$', mainly as I haven't a clue what it means!
            I must head off now, as it's nearly midnight here, and yet again, no more piccies. Damn and double damn. Oh well, here's hoping for Monday!

Night all!
            sigpic

Comment

IWTB works for me! I'd never call you ' @#$@#$', mainly as I haven't a clue what it means!
              I must head off now, as it's nearly midnight here, and yet again, no more piccies. Damn and double damn. Oh well, here's hoping for Monday!

Night all!
              Yes I guess I should be going too!!!!

Goodnight Linzi- sweet Sheppy Whumpy dreams!

Comment

Linz, check your email!
                sigpic

Comment

Hey guys!

Have just sneaked on here while my lot are still in bed as I have a really busy day so may not be on much!

Still no pics I see

Well have you seen the latest episode details Sunday. I remember Martin Gero saying this was an ep he wanted to write but it probably wouldn't happen because it would be too boring! Well check this out
                  Spoiler:
                  "the control tower radios her: There has been an explosion in the city. Three people are dead and more are injured, and they believe it may have been a bomb."

Now then there may be some whumping to look forward to although I expect
                  Spoiler:
                  Shep will do the rescuing but of course he could be caught in the explosion and then even though he is injured he could be trying to help others get to safety!! Of course I need someone else to be injured as well just to make it perfect!!

We can but dream eh!!

Mx
                  sig by SheppyD
                  Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
                  So he just looks crazy

Comment

Originally posted by McKayRocks!
                    Hey guys!

Have just sneaked on here while my lot are still in bed as I have a really busy day so may not be on much!

Still no pics I see

Well have you seen the latest episode details Sunday. I remember Martin Gero saying this was an ep he wanted to write but it probably wouldn't happen because it would be too boring! Well check this out
                    Spoiler:
                    "the control tower radios her: There has been an explosion in the city. Three people are dead and more are injured, and they believe it may have been a bomb."

Now then there may be some whumping to look forward to although I expect
                    Spoiler:
                    Shep will do the rescuing but of course he could be caught in the explosion and then even though he is injured he could be trying to help others get to safety!! Of course I need someone else to be injured as well just to make it perfect!!

We can but dream eh!!

Mx
                    I thought of that scenario and then just though it sounds too good to be true! You never know though...
                    sigpic

Comment

Linz, check your email!
                      Thanks, sweetie. I'm just sorting that out now. I'll let you know what I think!
                      sigpic

Comment

Okay, a very lovely and wonderful person just sent me some info on the new SGA season 3, and guess what whumpers? In Irresistable
                        Spoiler:
                        Sheppard has a cold and that's why he's immune to Richard Kind's character. So we may be lucky and see a sniffing, snuffly and coughing Sheppy. Thanks to IWTB for that!!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Linz, check your email!
                          Have I told you recently that I love you?
                          sigpic

Comment

Okay, a very lovely and wonderful person just sent me some info on the new SGA season 3, and guess what whumpers? In Irresistable
                            Spoiler:
                            Sheppard has a cold and that's why he's immune to Richard Kind's character. So we may be lucky and see a sniffing, snuffly and coughing Sheppy. Thanks to IWTB for that!!!!
                            Yay!!
                            Spoiler:
                            Bacterial whump!

Can't wait....thanks for that Linzi.

Comment

Originally posted by Elinor
                              Yay!!
                              Spoiler:
                              Bacterial whump!

Can't wait....thanks for that Linzi.

Don't thank me, thank IWTB! I feel future fanfics being written about this!
                              sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                                Spoiler:
                                What did I say a while back about being happy if we got a sneeze

Comment

Working...
                                X