John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve
    *snort* Don't make me shake sense into you, I love your fic! You don't have to have some fancy schmancy plot for good reading, I love whump fics that take a story and build around injury and recovery.

I'm not sure people think I made any coherence in that.

I'm sitting here still staring at my laundry, *groan*...I need a maid. But I'm really wanting CG pics now...
    Some sense being shaken in to me might actually be a good thing! Don't talk to me about laundry...I have a massive pile to do!

Josie, thanks for the kind words, I'm just feeling a bit meh about writing today. I'm feeling uncharacteristically miserable this evening. I've had my eldest two doing exams, middle child is still doing them, eldest ones are important or no Uni place. Then my brother's over form the U.S. and I've entertained alot, and last, but not least there's my poor dad! As my mum can't drive I've had to drive into North London alot, which has been ok most of the time, but left me feeling whumped, lol! Just ignore me, I'm ok and just feeling sorry for myself.
    Some CG photos would help...
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
      Some sense being shaken in to me might actually be a good thing! Don't talk to me about laundry...I have a massive pile to do!

Josie, thanks for the kind words, I'm just feeling a bit meh about writing today. I'm feeling uncharacteristically miserable this evening. I've had my eldest two doing exams, middle child is still doing them, eldest ones are important or no Uni place. Then my brother's over form the U.S. and I've entertained alot, and last, but not least there's my poor dad! As my mum can't drive I've had to drive into North London alot, which has been ok most of the time, but left me feeling whumped, lol! Just ignore me, I'm ok and just feeling sorry for myself.
      Some CG photos would help...
      Under the circumstances I think you are more than entitled to feel sorry for yourself. *hugs* I just hope we can cheer you up a little bit here.

Comment

You guys ALWAYS cheer me up! And some guy called Sheppard...
        sigpic

Comment

You guys ALWAYS cheer me up! And some guy called Sheppard...
          He does help doesn't he?

Comment

*writs a script for Linzi*

Take two Sheppard Whump episodes and email me in the morning.
            sigpic

Comment

Mx is famous...YAY! Do we have to pay to speak to you now? Lol! Or just promise you bubbly and revels?
              Yay Mx- but dont touch my Revels!!!!

Comment

Yay! The return of the Revels pics!

Comment

Mx is famous...YAY! Do we have to pay to speak to you now? Lol! Or just promise you bubbly and revels?
                  Bubbly and revels will be just fine as long as you make sure there are no coffee ones (spawn of the devil they are!! )

Anyway if anyone is famous around here it is you wonderful authors!!

Originally posted by Sheppard
                  Yay Mx- but dont touch my Revels!!!!
                  Oh go on Sheppie!!!

Mx
                  sig by SheppyD
                  Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
                  So he just looks crazy

Comment

Comment

OMG -- it's official, I'm in such a foul mood. Third (or fourth?) day without any mail. We've been waiting this whole week on a movie from netflix that was supposed to be here Wednesday. You know, one day w/out mail, fine, two days, okay, implausible, but whatever -- three days!!! Come on. DH called the post office today because our neighbors went on vacation and thought maybe the carrier go the stop mail thingy mixed up but the lady at the desk said no, but she'd pass along our issue to the carrier. So, today, mail -- nope. Nothing. I'm steamed!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by McKayRocks!

Oh go on Sheppie!!!

Mx
                        Oh okay then!

Comment

SLC, LOVELY!!! mmmmmm.
                          sigpic

Comment

Comment

Comment

Oh SLC!

Blow by blow Cout d'Etat whump!! Even got someone else in as well

Now that must cheer you up IWantToBelieve!! Imagine it is the postman you are gassing!!!

Mx
                                sig by SheppyD
                                Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
                                So he just looks crazy

Comment

Working...
                                X