John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Afternoon Whumpers!

What a crappy day so far. Talk about whump around every corner. SOOOO glad I came in here......read all the answers to the questions......ROFL!!!.....and love all the art work.

I wonder......if the writers had penned more shirtless scenes for Shep, only to have Joe not be exactly comfortable doing them. Look at S&R for example. He should have had that shirt at least unbuttoned with that injury he had. Just sayin........

IHS
    sigpic

Comment

Hi whumpers,

Just catching up, wow you've all been busy!
      sigpic
      Thanks to Copter for the Sig and Avi!!!

Comment

I havent writen my muse is dead...help?
        BALCONIES
        The Breeding Ground of Ships.
        sigpic

Comment

Ah sorry about the muse Lady. I'm sure it will perk up again soon, ;-) esp after some gag pics.

Gotta go, nite all x
          sigpic
          Thanks to Copter for the Sig and Avi!!!

Comment

Then its gonna wind up Smutty >.<
            BALCONIES
            sigpic

Comment

Gagged Shep isnt helping my muse

Give me a prompt!
              BALCONIES
              sigpic

Comment

I love your art and caps, SGA!
                John Sheppard - thunkable, whumpable but absolutely NOT shippable - he's mine and I'm keeping him.

sigpic
                sig and avi by mrscopterdoc for Secret Santa 2015
                Recommended Sheppard/Team Sheppard Fics

Comment

Originally posted by iheartshep View Post
                  I wonder......if the writers had penned more shirtless scenes for Shep, only to have Joe not be exactly comfortable doing them. Look at S&R for example. He should have had that shirt at least unbuttoned with that injury he had. Just sayin........

Joe is shy. I think that's cute.

John Sheppard - thunkable, whumpable but absolutely NOT shippable - he's mine and I'm keeping him.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CheekyBeckett View Post
                    Discussion Questions for The Lost Tribe

10 The demise of the Travelers' Ancient ship was pretty easy, wasn’t it?
                    I like to pretend the Travelers never existed.

Sorry, no questions about Rodney’s babbling and the way the writers made John act like a schoolboy when fishing for hints about what Laran said about him.
                    See Travelers comment above. Larrin needs to die.

17 Anything you might have played differently? What and why?
                    Might have actually thought to pat down Todd when he came aboard. And shoved Keller out an airlock. Oops, did I say that out loud?
                    Actually Keller doesn't bother me - just when she (or anyone else cuts into my quality Shep time). It's Larrin that needs to get shoved out an airlock. Poor Shep needs to be protected from himself when he starts acting too typically guy-like. Seriously, she's nowhere good enough for him.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by taris-eirien View Post
                      Actually Keller doesn't bother me - just when she (or anyone else cuts into my quality Shep time). It's Larrin that needs to get shoved out an airlock. Poor Shep needs to be protected from himself when he starts acting too typically guy-like. Seriously, she's nowhere good enough for him.
                      Totally agree with you taris!

Comment

Originally posted by angstydaydreams View Post

Pocus, I can't wait to read your fic!
                        Pocus? Fic? Did I miss something? Yay! can't wait to read it. I'm trudging away at my genficathon edits (gawd I love my betas, they're awesome!) pondering my Help Japan story and of course I had to sign up for the Sheppard HC Summer fic exchange, but I got a great prompt that will be a challenge and fun to write.

And of course those last few pesky scenes of draft 1 of Book 1 of Measure. (my novel). LOL

umm... didn't have time to write this one. LOL Sorry!

RL is whumping the heck out of me right now so I'm not going to get anything written for the challenge. Maybe I'll try playing with some art.
                        I hate it when RL gets in the way of fandom! *hugs*

I was so excited to see how many people have responded to the episode questions! Awesome answers everyone! And I completely agree with those who noted that had
                        SGA's writers written their characters as characters and not simply as devices in plot points the show would have truly thrived. That writer's room desperately needed new blood, and it's unfortunate they never made that change.
                        Oh gosh yes! They really needed new blood. I think JF even said one time that he didn't understand how they were going to do "something totally new and different" (U) but with the same writers. LOL!

Think about what happened when they did bring in new blood briefly (Ken Cuperus) We got Common Ground and Submersion and input on other great eps of sesaon 3. Lots of fresh ideas. Then they let him go. *snort*

What they really needed all along though, was a female writer. Honestly, they were so clueless sometimes on the female characters and how to write good females. Carter did fine only because she was a 10 year established character. They didnt have the first clue what to do with Weir sometimes or Teyla almost all the time and gads, their take on relationships... *headdesk*

They needed a little bit of perspective from the other gender in the writing room!

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
                        Great art and caps and answers SGAFan!
                        Thanks!

I love your art and caps, SGA!
                        Thank you!
                        sigpic
                        My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

See above. I said she needed to die, too. Can't stand her either.

Dr. Barbie bothers me alot. Not hatred...but they wrote her so, how do I put this, dumb!
                          And in S5 she cuts into everybody's time. It was ridiculous. And I'll skip the whole making her CMO and McKay/Keller rants.
                          For now.
                          sigpic

Comment

*yawn* Goodness this day has been long. Came home from work to company for dinner. Brother in law and friend brought some things up to the woodshop and then decided to stay and eat. Then stay and visit and visit....and visit. Did I mentioned they stayed?

Got nothing done that I hoped to do. Got my fic back from my new Beta ((Hugs)) Copter. Waiting on a second opinion (((Hugs))) Rink. Then I will do a bit of nit pickin' and then post.

I had wanted to make some artwork tonight. Some for the Challenge and some for something else. No luck so far.

Question....or statement.....whatever works......Did I forget to post a Question of the Week on Friday? I believe I did. Want one tonight?
                            sigpic

Comment

I don't remember. But go for it anyway.
                              sigpic

Comment

Watching Hawaii Five-0 I think Steve McGarrett and Johnny would be good friends!
                                BALCONIES
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X