John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
    I will he's probably gonna yap and try to buy me stuff....so I am gonna take the advantage of getting Doctor Who.
    good idea. I'd like to get those but they are too dang expensive.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CheekyBeckett View Post
      good idea. I'd like to get those but they are too dang expensive.
      Theyve become considerably cheaper these days. They went from 80-60, I happened to get Torchwood for 30 off a site. I am not spoiled or anything but the fact he buys me off is a vantage point. Otherwise I'd buy it myself.
      BALCONIES
      The Breeding Ground of Ships.
      sigpic

Comment

No, that's Angsty and her roomie. I was trying to get the condo but the bank is a bunch of jerks.
        okay gotcha! *takes notes*
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
          okay gotcha! *takes notes*

Angsty- dolphin
          Cheeky- jerky bank
          sigpic

Comment

Theyve become considerably cheaper these days. They went from 80-60, I happened to get Torchwood for 30 off a site. I am not spoiled or anything but the fact he buys me off is a vantage point. Otherwise I'd buy it myself.
            I still refuse to pay $60 for 10 or 12 episodes. Ridiculous.
            I can wait.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
              so its angsty moving into the dolphin place? Sorry, I am mixing everything up!
              Hey copter! It's terribly hard to keep everything straight around here!

Found out we got the place! Just waiting for my roomie to call and confirm we're accepting before giving our current manager 30 days notice. Also looking into movers at the moment....making a list of all the phone calls I have to make to transfer cable, gas, electric....egads!! So much to do!!!
              sigpic

Comment

**hugs angsty** moving sucks, but just think how cool it will be once you are settled!
                sigpic

Comment

I still refuse to pay $60 for 10 or 12 episodes. Ridiculous.
                  I can wait.
                  The only time I spent over 100 dollars over DVDS was when I brought the whole SGA Collection this year. See many people have compulsive things they do when they are nervous, most people do drugs, I go shopping.

My mom got a histoectomy after suffering polycystic fibrosis (we joked she was pregnant with fibroids) for years. The Surgery was a minor proceedure, they didnt even cut her open, if I perfer not to describe what they did but still I never had a parent go to the hospital or get such a proceedure. It also scared me cause to me my mom is like wonderwoman, she runs a whole sales department while raising a family. So I blew 100 dollars cause I was scared......I am never doing that again...though it was somewhat worth it cause its SGA.
                  BALCONIES
                  sigpic

Comment

Yay Angsty! Copter's right, sucks now but will be great when you're finished. Glad you got it.
                    sigpic

Comment

Yay for the apartment, angsty!
                      I am happy for you and your roommate

Spoiler:
                      sigpic

Comment

By the way watching the Criminal Minds DVDS I got for my bday.....*snickers* Garcia telling Reid ghost stories while hes in a haunted house
                        BALCONIES
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Libero View Post
                          Yay for the apartment, angsty!
                          I am happy for you and your roommate

Spoiler:
                          *giggle* Love the picture!

Thanks you guys! It'll be great once we get settled. And the decision to hire movers actually just made my greatest stress settle down quite a bit. I think I'm over ever doing the U-Haul begging friends to come help me move thing again...
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by angstydaydreams View Post
                            I think I'm over ever doing the U-Haul begging friends to come help me move thing again...
                            Yeah, that gets old fast. Last time we moved we hired movers and it was definitely worth it.
                            sigpic

Comment

I move into my dorm every year unpacking is a pain
                              BALCONIES
                              sigpic

Comment

I move into my dorm every year unpacking is a pain
                                Oh, me too. Its a pain indeed. Especially since last year my roommate ditched me...

Comment

Working...
                                X