Pleural effusion?
    Pulmonary edema?
    Kneed in the privates?
    Panic attack?
    Hit by a flying projectile?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Vecturist View Post
      Not quite like that - my cat has an insatiable curiosity to play with the ornaments on tree. My sister's cat is worse in that she likes to take the ornnaments off the tree and pile them with her toys...
      Oh that's cute. My old cat has lost interest these days but when he was a kitten he actually climbed up our tree (a real one place on the floor). Now we didn't have a very good base for it and over went the tree, kitten and all. He never climbed one again but it didn't stop him playing with the ornaments.

My P's

PEPTIC ULCER
      PHARYNGITIS - needing Penicillin which as Ali pointed out he could be allergic to.
      PHOBIA
      PINCHED NERVE
      PNEUMONIA
      POISING
      POINTY OBJECTS

I have an fanfic recommendation. http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5539315/1/Deception It's by Obsessed1 who used to post here and although I haven't finished it yet there is some good Shep whump and it concerns his ATA gene.
      sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the rec, Astral. I have that one bookmarked already because it looked pretty good. Must find time to read it soon.

P words....erm......

PUMMELLED by a PUGILIST
        PLUMMETING
        in a malfunctioning PUDDLEJUMPER
        PUSHED off a PRECIPICE

POUNCED on by PREDITORS

Okay, now I'm stuck.

I'll take one of your spare clones, Strey. I still only have one, and I'm not exactly racing toward another!
        sigpic
        My Fan Fiction Page
        My LJ Fics

Comment

Originally posted by shepsgirl72 View Post
          Thanks for the rec, Astral. I have that one bookmarked already because it looked pretty good. Must find time to read it soon.

P words....erm......

PUMMELLED by a PUGILIST
          PLUMMETING
          in a malfunctioning PUDDLEJUMPER
          PUSHED off a PRECIPICE

POUNCED on by PREDITORS

Okay, now I'm stuck.

I'll take one of your spare clones, Strey. I still only have one, and I'm not exactly racing toward another!
          Great! I really should have stopped at 7, tbh. Syble's getting my next one, as he's currently being defrosted or rounded up or whatever, and it's too late to stop the shipment. I just have to pick out the 3 to get shot of. Can't send Clone 1 as he's my fave. He's the one who's non too bright - non-Mensa edition - and that causes all kinds of mayhem. Still hasn't gotten used to the invisible fence shock collar. He's very - entertaining... Hm. Okay, there's 3 lined up to be sent out. 2 are in bad shape. Wonder what happened to them? *scratches head* Since you're not up on the comfort thing, I'll send you my least whumped one. Howzat?
          *beams Shep clone to shepsgirl*
          2 more Shep clones to be given away! Just remember, whumpers, if you take me up on this offer, that Shep clones are for life, not just for Christmas. Er, you might want to have a first aid kit handy, a stack of bandages and a crash cart...
          Last edited by Strey; 05 December 2009, 04:34 AM.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Strey View Post
            Great! I really should have stopped at 7, tbh. Syble's getting my next one, as he's currently being defrosted or rounded up or whatever, and it's too late to stop the shipment. I just have to pick out the 3 to get shot of. Can't send Clone 1 as he's my fave. He's the one who's non too bright - non-Mensa edition - and that causes all kinds of mayhem. Still hasn't gotten used to the invisible fence shock collar. He's very - entertaining... Hm. Okay, there's 3 lined up to be sent out. 2 are in bad shape. Wonder what happened to them? *scratches head* Since you're not up on the comfort thing, I'll send you my least whumped one. Howzat?
            *beams Shep clone to shepsgirl*
            2 more Shep clones to be given away! Just remember, whumpers, if you take me up on this offer, that Shep clones are for life, not just for Christmas. Er, you might want to have a first aid kit handy, a stack of bandages and a crash cart...
            Thanks, Missus! Unfortunately, he rematerialised in my chimney, which is pretty narrow. Got hold of his legs and gave him a good yuck, but now he has a sprained ankle, dirt-filled scrapes and a bruised butt. Not to worry...I've been practicing this whole comfort thing...still not coming naturally...but I've been mopping his brow with sandpaper, sponging his wounds with saltwater, and whispering veiled threats in his cute little elf ears and he seems to be livening up. I have had to double lock the doors, though...
            sigpic
            My Fan Fiction Page
            My LJ Fics

Comment

Originally posted by Astraldust View Post
              Oh that's cute. My old cat has lost interest these days but when he was a kitten he actually climbed up our tree (a real one place on the floor). Now we didn't have a very good base for it and over went the tree, kitten and all. He never climbed one again but it didn't stop him playing with the ornaments.
              We got our two cats in November 2002 so they were still kittens when christmas came around... we only had a small fake tree but we ended up having to tie a piece of string around the top of the tree and tie it to the curtain rail, otherwise every single day we would come home from work and find the tree on the floor! Even to this day we sometimes move a piece of furtniture and find a christmas bauble behind/under it and we haven't even put the tree up for the last couple of years!
              sigpic

Comment

Thanks, Missus! Unfortunately, he rematerialised in my chimney, which is pretty narrow. Got hold of his legs and gave him a good yuck, but now he has a sprained ankle, dirt-filled scrapes and a bruised butt. Not to worry...I've been practicing this whole comfort thing...still not coming naturally...but I've been mopping his brow with sandpaper, sponging his wounds with saltwater, and whispering veiled threats in his cute little elf ears and he seems to be livening up. I have had to double lock the doors, though...

Well, that leaves 2 more 'gently whumped' Shep clones to give away. Any takers? I really only need 7. That's one a day. They generally last a day...
                sigpic

Comment

you nutcase! that poor clone

Check out this amazing vid by SGAFan on YouTube Joe IS Rockford!
                  picfic craziness against boredom: Col.Sheppard & the nutty whumpers

Comment

Originally posted by SheppAddictedFangirl View Post
                    Yep, not sure he's better off with her, that's for sure. Oh, well! If I keep hearing crickets re the other 2 freebies, I'm just going to abandon them somewhere. I swear. *pregnant pause* Just kidding!
                    sigpic

Comment

Yep, not sure he's better off with her, that's for sure. Oh, well!
                      What? Am I doing something wrong? As my dear, sweet psychotic mother always says, 'Treat 'em mean, keep 'em scared keen.

P words....

Transferred to a PUTRID, PESTILENCE-RIDDLED PRISON colony.
                      sigpic
                      My Fan Fiction Page
                      My LJ Fics

Comment

What? Am I doing something wrong? As my dear, sweet psychotic mother always says, 'Treat 'em mean, keep 'em scared keen.
                        P words....

Worked for Larrin...

PAPER CUT
                        - they're nasty! Plus there's the sort laced with poison...
                        sigpic

Comment

Yep, not sure he's better off with her, that's for sure. Oh, well! If I keep hearing crickets re the other 2 freebies, I'm just going to abandon them somewhere. I swear. *pregnant pause* Just kidding!
                          oh noey! Not the cruel holiday pet treatment
                          Well, beam them over here already then
                          Oh the chore..
                          I don´t have any food though.... *tummy grumbles*
                          Maybe they can fetch me something while on the way... ? hmm?
                          I promise, they can have a bite too.. maybe...

What? Am I doing something wrong? As my dear, sweet psychotic mother always says, 'Treat 'em mean, keep 'em scared keen. :)

P words....

Well, it sure is good for something...

Puppy eyes!

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
                            We got our two cats in November 2002 so they were still kittens when christmas came around... we only had a small fake tree but we ended up having to tie a piece of string around the top of the tree and tie it to the curtain rail, otherwise every single day we would come home from work and find the tree on the floor! Even to this day we sometimes move a piece of furtniture and find a christmas bauble behind/under it and we haven't even put the tree up for the last couple of years!
                            Cats don't you just love them.

Just thought of another P.

PRETTY WOMAN that PUNCHES

sigpic

Comment

oh noey! Not the cruel holiday pet treatment
                              Well, beam them over here already then
                              Oh the chore..
                              I don´t have any food though.... *tummy grumbles*
                              Maybe they can fetch me something while on the way... ? hmm?
                              I promise, they can have a bite too.. maybe...

Well, it sure is good for something...

http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/797/sga3x082413.jpg

Puppy eyes!
                              *beams 2 'gently whumped' Shep clones over to SAF*
                              Done! Phew... I'm down to 7. Finally! Okay, you might sorta kinda find that they're not quite so gently whumped, but I did at least send them with a big bag of Shep treats to save you having to go food shopping today. Hope you have some bandages handy as one of them was sort of dripping a bit... I think he ran into a door or something. *whistles* The other one isn't always horizontal. He struggles upright every now and then and staggers heroicly before collapsing again. I already have one of those. Enjoy!
                              sigpic

Comment

*beams 2 'gently whumped' Shep clones over to SAF*
                                Done! Phew... I'm down to 7. Finally! Okay, you might sorta kinda find that they're not quite so gently whumped, but I did at least send them with a big bag of Shep treats to save you having to go food shopping today. Hope you have some bandages handy as one of them was sort of dripping a bit... I think he ran into a door or something. *whistles* The other one isn't always horizontal. He struggles upright every now and then and staggers heroicly before collapsing again. I already have one of those. Enjoy!
                                oh yummy yum, they brought some chicken soup! Tried to feed one but he PUKED it out! Ewwww warning next time please!! Guess I won´t have to worry about not enough food here... none of them looks fit to eat in a while, poor things!!

Found another P whump... can´t believe it didn´t come up sooner...

Paralysed & Preyed upon...

Comment

Working...
                                X