John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vecturist View Post
    Now I'm picturing Shep hang up on some huge tree, being pawed by a curious cat.
    LOL!! Cats and trees... bad combination. hehehehe

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
    Oreos? How do you get whumped by cookies?!
    Cavities? heheheh

Originally posted by Lythisrose View Post
    Oompa Loompas (Willy Wonka crossover)

Originally posted by Strey View Post
    Okay, soon as I hit 3,300, I'll arrange to have #11 beamed to you not me. That still leaves 3 ready-whumped Shep clones to get shot of. Any takers? (I'm good with 7. That's one for every day of the week.) If not, I'll just stuff 'em in stasis and leave 'em in the shed.
    *scratches head* I still only have one clone....

how does this work again? LOL
    sigpic
    My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

Hey SGAFan!

Got snow???

Maybe I have all your clones, need them to keep me warm!

Comment

Originally posted by RinkRat View Post
        Hey SGAFan!

Got snow???

Maybe I have all your clones, need them to keep me warm!
        ha! I could use a few here. Damnit its freaking COLD!!

yeah, just a skiff of dry stuff. We have a cold advisory especially for Sunday. Dangerous windchills and bitter cold temps. Wouldn't you know I have to be out and about that day?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SGAFan View Post
          ha! I could use a few here. Damnit its freaking COLD!!

yeah, just a skiff of dry stuff. We have a cold advisory especially for Sunday. Dangerous windchills and bitter cold temps. Wouldn't you know I have to be out and about that day?
          I have to be out and about tomorrow too and it is suppose to drop to around -18C tomorrow

We got about 20cm of snow today with drift about three high! That was a joy to shovel so the dog could go out!!!

Comment

I have to be out and about tomorrow too and it is suppose to drop to around -18C tomorrow

We got about 20cm of snow today with drift about three high! That was a joy to shovel so the dog could go out!!!
            Just dig him a little tunnel...
            sigpic

Comment

And here I was thinking it was cold in my place. It's a whole 60 degrees. Yep, I'm a Californian - Dude!.
              sigpic

Comment

You will be doing that soon

Originally posted by syble View Post
                And here I was thinking it was cold in my place. It's a whole 60 degrees. Yep, I'm a Californian - Dude!.
                That is cold for you though!
                If I were there I would be wearing shorts!!!

Comment

Better yet, teach him how to dig out. Don't dogs like to dig holes? LOL

It was a little colder than that here today and it's supposed to dip close to freezing in some areas tonight. Cold for SF, but we have it very good here!

Comment

You're warmer than we are in AZ - we actually have a frost warning tonight!
                    sigpic

Comment

You will be doing that soon
                      That is cold for you though!
                      If I were there I would be wearing shorts!!!
                      Break out the shorts, tanks and sunscreen! LOL
                      sigpic

Comment

Vancouver in April will be interesting since I guess it'll still be cold (and in AZ we'll be moaning about 90 degree weather). Maybe I can snuggle with Joe to stay warm (oops wrong thread).
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lorr View Post
                          Better yet, teach him how to dig out. Don't dogs like to dig holes? LOL
                          He is not the digging kind...... he does like to play in the snow though

Comment

Originally posted by Vecturist View Post
                            Vancouver in April will be interesting since I guess it'll still be cold (and in AZ we'll be moaning about 90 degree weather). Maybe I can snuggle with Joe to stay warm (oops wrong thread).
                            I wore shorts last year in Vancouver and it even snowed while we were there!
                            If was much warmer there than at home. Arctic Goddess and I drive through a snow storm on our way to Vancouver, that was fun!

Comment

Well, it's getting late and my eyes are starting to tell me they want to close.

But before I leave....
                              It is tomorrow in many parts of Canada and the USA, so here are some P words to start off with:
                              Puck on the Posterior (John and Rodney were playing ice hockey!)
                              Broken/Cracked Pelvis
                              Plantar Fasciitis
                              Photon Radiation
                              Puppy Whump (sharp teeth)
                              Peanut Allergy
                              Puddlejumper Crash

Just thought I would contribute for a change.............

Good Night!

Comment

Since all the good Ps (that does not sound right) will be gone before i get in here tomorrow, I am going to sneak one in...

Punctured lung - I used this in a fic. The research was very interesting.

I managed to get through the whole evening without writing. DOH!

Goodnight, whumpers!

Comment

Working...
                                X