No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm actually starting to enjoy being deliberately calm and collected and logical in the face of utter insanity and name calling on some of the other threads. I personally find it very interesting that the people who are slamming the show and critizing the team's actions are the ones who are getting all het up and angry and resorting to personal attacks and sarcasm... does make you wonder if that's because they can't provide the logical evidence to back up their arguments so that avenue is the only one left open to them.
    sigpic

Comment

I go and post in another thread and I come back here and have 3 pages to read! Geez! Get a life whumpers.

Pre Shep whump huh? Fine i'll ad my meager list then. Late 70's - Battle of the Planets as mentioned earlier. 1977 Star Wars - Luke and Hans.
      I don't remember much from the 80's. There was Battlestar Galactica loved Starbuck. Tour of Duty - Lt Goldman. ST:TNG - Riker and Data. ST:Voy - Tom Paris.

Man, I'm sure there are more, but can't really remember much.
      Last edited by Gate Geek; 27 July 2006, 02:40 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
        Oh I remember Vegas and Dan Tanner(sp?) was blinded in one episode

Bloody hell fire!!!!!!!! I loved that show!!! Hardly anyone remembers it but I watched it faithfully!! Robert Urich!!!!!!

Eee - it is like having a trip in a time machine!!!!!!!!!

Mx
        sig by SheppyD
        Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
        So he just looks crazy

Comment

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve
          Then there was the Buck Rodgers episode where he had the fever and could see the lizard people when no one else could. Bo never got whumped enough!
          *is going nuts from nostalgic whump overload!!*

I remember that ep - the lizard people!!!!

Can't remember an actual whump ep for Bo - DoH was more lighthearted I suppose!!

Mx
          sig by SheppyD

So he just looks crazy

Comment

Originally posted by McKayRocks!
            Bloody hell fire!!!!!!!! I loved that show!!! Hardly anyone remembers it but I watched it faithfully!! Robert Urich!!!!!!

Eee - it is like having a trip in a time machine!!!!!!!!!

Mx

Yeah it is one show that they have never repeated!!! I would really like to see it again!!! I never missed it when it was on all those years ago!

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek
              ST:Voy - Tom Paris.
              OMG! The Season 1 ep where he got the memory implanted in his head as punishment and it made his head hurt and made him pass out! *squeees*
              sigpic

Comment

*is going nuts from nostalgic whump overload!!*

I remember that ep - the lizard people!!!!

Can't remember an actual whump ep for Bo - DoH was more lighthearted I suppose!!

Mx

Yes in my mind I always wanted Bo whump - but never really remember getting any

OMG I just did a milestone and didnt notice!!!!

Comment

Oh dear - I feel the need to go buy lots and lots of DVD's now!!!!!!!

Spoilers for Irresistable
                  Spoiler:
                  Apparently Carson goes to Lucius's planet to check out his potions for medicinal purposes, falls under his spell and brings him back to Atlantis flouting all the protocols and then everyone else falls for him too! So if Shep doesn't and it is because of this cold it must be obvious!! I think that at first when they return Rodney is as puzzled by the situation as Shep but then he falls for Lucius's charms and that is what must tip Shep the wink that something is up cos Rodney seems to change (as well as everyone else behaving so out of character of course!)

Mx
                  Spoiler:
                  Judging by this pic I'd say Rodney falls for him too you can't see it too well here but in the promo it looks like he's helping Lucius down the stairs. I think our poor Shep is going to have a very bad day.

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
                    OMG! The Season 1 ep where he got the memory implanted in his head as punishment and it made his head hurt and made him pass out! *squeees*

OMG - that ep is just fab! What about the one when he goes through warp 10 (or something!) and mutates into that creature!!!!

Now he'd be a nice guest star on SGA!!!

Mx
                    sig by SheppyD

So he just looks crazy

Comment

Originally posted by Josie
                      Spoiler:
                      Judging by this pic I'd say Rodney falls for him too you can't see it too well here but in the promo it looks like he's helping Lucius down the stairs. I think our poor Shep is going to have a very bad day.

He sure looks sick in that pic! That could be related to the quality, though

You guys really make me feel like a baby with your ancient cartoons/shows whump addiction!
                      *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

Originally posted by caty

You guys really make me feel like a baby with your ancient cartoons/shows whump addiction!
                        Hey less of the ancient. We're just babies with really good memories.

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
                          OMG! I watched that like 100 times! Here I thought I was the only one. Come to think of it,Tom was a pilot too.

We are a sad,sad group.
                          sigpic

Comment

Thanks Caty...you make us feel really ancient !!!!

Comment

Okay, this has been tons of fun but I've got to go clean my kitchen from dinner. I made the boys their favorite fried chicken strips (yes, I know, you can all feel your hearts slowing now form the cholesterol, but I only make it like every two months LOL) and it makes tons of dishes and mess.

Tomorrow, Friday, yeah!!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Hmmm yeah, he does look maybe a little bit
                                Spoiler:
                                pale and stuffy - and maybe like he's breathing through his mouth cos his nose is blocked?

Man, I can't believe we are getting this giddy over a cold! Is that what TPTB have reduced us to?!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X