John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alipeeps
    Ah but Linz, Irresponsible airs after Common Ground! We get Common Ground first with
    Spoiler:
    Kolya capturing Sheppy
    and then later in the season
    Spoiler:
    Kolya comes back
    in Irresponsible. So I'm still hoping for Shep whumpage in Common Ground (come on promo pics, come on promo pics!!)
    I did realise that. I just mis-read IwantToBelieve's post. Ignore me. I'm still crossing my fingers for whump in Common Ground, I just don't want to be let down again. Piccies from Common Ground would be good....
    sigpic

Comment

I'm seriously laughing, I think we all need some more coffee or something, but I'm following you now and agree completely.

Last season I got my hopes up and when the episode didn't deliver I was bummed, and then realized later that the episode without my huge expectations was still really good, so I told myself to stop getting all uber excited to avoid the 'darn it' blues...not working so well for me so far LOL. I'm not sure we're going to get anything as good as 38 mins again but I sure hope so!
      sigpic

Comment

A short little (slightly) OT post -- that Sheppard h/c community I posted a challenge. I've been guilty of not doing much but want to get things hopping in there so, let's have us a fic challenge since I know we've got writers in this thread. It's posted on the LJ community, but for those who haven't found it, here's the link

http://community.livejournal.com/sheppard_hc/
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve
          I'm seriously laughing, I think we all need some more coffee or something, but I'm following you now and agree completely.

Last season I got my hopes up and when the episode didn't deliver I was bummed, and then realized later that the episode without my huge expectations was still really good, so I told myself to stop getting all uber excited to avoid the 'darn it' blues...not working so well for me so far LOL. I'm not sure we're going to get anything as good as 38 mins again but I sure hope so!
          That's exactly what I meant! Phew, glad you don't think I'm completely barmy...
          sigpic

Comment

A short little (slightly) OT post -- that Sheppard h/c community I posted a challenge. I've been guilty of not doing much but want to get things hopping in there so, let's have us a fic challenge since I know we've got writers in this thread. It's posted on the LJ community, but for those who haven't found it, here's the link

http://community.livejournal.com/sheppard_hc/
            Oh yeah! I like that. I'm in. Great idea, sweetie!
            This is the nearest I've got to fevered Sheppy!

sigpic

Comment

*smile* I figured it'd be a good one to start and I love the pic...mmmmmm!
              sigpic

Comment

I know that I have been quiet today...sorry Ali!!!

I am off out in about an hour and wont be back probably until about 10 tonight. Just saying hello though and posting some whumpy pics!!!

Comment

Insanely busy afternooooooooooooooooooooooon!
                  sigpic

Comment

Afternoon!

It has been quiet here today while I have been a busy bee at work! I too got all confused with Irresistable and Irresponsible!!! And I see what you mean about being anxious for Common Ground because of who is going to be in Irresponsible! You are worried
                    Spoiler:
                    he won't be whumped badly enough in CG if Koyla is still after him in Irresponsible - but be positive! It is another opportunity for some Sheppard whumping!!

And the naughty whumper strikes again! That last pic by SLC has a similar theme to the one posted yesterday!!

Mx
                    sig by SheppyD
                    Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
                    So he just looks crazy

Comment

Originally posted by McKayRocks!
                      Afternoon!

It has been quiet here today while I have been a busy bee at work! I too got all confused with Irresistable and Irresponsible!!! And I see what you mean about being anxious for Common Ground because of who is going to be in Irresponsible! You are worried
                      Spoiler:
                      he won't be whumped badly enough in CG if Koyla is still after him in Irresponsible - but be positive! It is another opportunity for some Sheppard whumping!!

And the naughty whumper strikes again! That last pic by SLC has a similar theme to the one posted yesterday!!

Mx
                      I don't mind which episodes have Shp whump in them, as long as there's lots of it and it's totally gratuitous. Fat chance of that happening, but a girl can but dream....
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
                        I don't mind which episodes have Shp whump in them, as long as there's lots of it and it's totally gratuitous. Fat chance of that happening, but a girl can but dream....
                        Yes she can and then she can write those dreams down as lovely whumpy fic.

Evening everyone!
                        Last edited by pilgrim soul; 08 June 2006, 09:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Josie
                          Yes she can. and then she can write those dreams down as lovely whumpy fic.
                          I second that!!

Evening Josie!!

Mx
                          sig by SheppyD
                          Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
                          So he just looks crazy

Comment

So do we have any new fic to look forward to this evening? Anyone?

Comment

I'm going to be posting my final part tonight. Going to give my beta a little bit more time but otherwise it's been through two betas and I'll suck it up and do an export/edit when it does come back. So, I'm going to aim for getting it up around 4'ish so you UK peeps can read it before bed. My goal was to get it up as fast as possible but my final beta is busy with RL right now and I should've given her more time to work on this monster.

Spoiler:
                              Common Ground comes after Irresistible so I'm still holding out for Shep whump!
                              sigpic

Comment

I'm going to be posting my final part tonight. Going to give my beta a little bit more time but otherwise it's been through two betas and I'll suck it up and do an export/edit when it does come back. So, I'm going to aim for getting it up around 4'ish so you UK peeps can read it before bed. My goal was to get it up as fast as possible but my final beta is busy with RL right now and I should've given her more time to work on this monster.
                                Well that's something to look forward to.

Spoiler:
                                Common Ground comes after Irresistible so I'm still holding out for Shep whump!
                                Spoiler:
                                Irresistable (episode 4) is before Common Ground (episode 7) which in turn is before Irresponsible (episode 13).

I'm going to reserve judgement until I know more that way I can't be too disappointed.

Comment

Working...
                                X