No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two more posts and I'll hit 4,700. I wonder if by CG I'll be at 5,000?
    sigpic

Comment

I was here, I was just playing on other threads. Sorry..
      sigpic
      My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

Originally posted by Lauriel
        I was here, I was just playing on other threads. Sorry..
        I saw you playing... well, more like banging your head against a brick wall really..
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
          I saw you playing... well, more like banging your head against a brick wall really..
          I saw you too.. you seem well acquainted with said wall! I think I've given up. I just gave them a cartoon to watch.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
            Ouch! Really, that's a ridiculous amount of money. They don't even do that much, do they?
            Not today, it's only records and making a dental mold I believe, pictures and the like.

Jacob's cost the same amount but we paid in full with him, our amount was $2500. This time we're going to limp through the payments until February and then pay the remaining in full. Just one of those things, ugh. The total cost is $4000. We would've paid in full but we had to put a fence up this spring $2000, then a new washer and dryer for another $2000. We've had costs left and right!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve
              Not today, it's only records and making a dental mold I believe, pictures and the like.

Jacob's cost the same amount but we paid in full with him, our amount was $2500. This time we're going to limp through the payments until February and then pay the remaining in full. Just one of those things, ugh. The total cost is $4000. We would've paid in full but we had to put a fence up this spring $2000, then a new washer and dryer for another $2000. We've had costs left and right!
              Yuck! That sounds awful, IWTB!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve

Ouch again! Kids and houses are expensive to maintain!
                sigpic

Comment

I'm telling ya, and the thing that bites is that none of this is 'fun' stuff LOL!

We're going to have our second car paid off next June and *then* finally, it's gonna be 'play time' because we're trading in our old van and buying a SUV that can actually tow, and getting an RV so we can do more camping and travelling. Right now, with having the kids and the dogs, it's always a huge hassle. We would've gotten a trailer a few years ago but our van's towing capacity is dismal and the only size it could've managed would've been too small for our family. Spending *that* money will at least be fun!!!

Until then, just sucking up the leeching away of our money for the necessary stuff. Though I have to say, the washer and dryer, LOL, it's cool. The set we had was the same set we bought when we were married, fifteen years ago. It was so old and lame. The new set we bought was actually featured on Extreme Makeover, Home Edition (where they remake people's homes). They are like miniature computers doing laundry for me hehehehe. Normally I'd be worried about repairs when and if they break down, but our homeowners insurance will cover washer and dryer repair/replacement.

(see my real life is boring LOL)
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lauriel
                    I saw you too.. you seem well acquainted with said wall! I think I've given up. I just gave them a cartoon to watch.
                    I keep saying I've given up but then someone goes and posts something so blatantly ridiculous that I just can't help but reply...
                    sigpic

Comment

Good Morning/afternnon Whumpers!!

So sorry I didn't have a picscam for ya all, but got a surprise call last night and I went out for a bit.

Hope everyone is doing well. Here is some Sheppy whump:

first one's a tad big...
                      Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
                        I keep saying I've given up but then someone goes and posts something so blatantly ridiculous that I just can't help but reply...
                        Is this the thread where I just read someone saying take death row inmates to Pegasus to feed to the wraith?
                        sigpic

Comment

Congratulations Linzi on 4700 Post!!!!!

5000 will be no problem !!!!

Comment

on 4700 Linzi

I'm going to put the teensy little epilogue for KTF up in a minute or two, only 600 words.

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                              Congratulations Linzi on 4700 Post!!!!!

5000 will be no problem !!!!
                              Hey, thanks! I had forgotten about it, even though I just noticed I was a few posts away. It's all this talk of Marine Boy, lol!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Josie

on 4700 Linzi

I'm going to put the teensy little epilogue for KTF up in a minute or two, only 600 words.
                                Thanks and excellent! Can't wait!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X