No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The rest of your family doesn't like SGA,GG?

Comment

Originally posted by jonasgurl1
      The rest of your family doesn't like SGA,GG?
      My hubby introduced me to Stargate about five years ago and my seven year goes around singing the theme song to SG1. Being on this forum and throwing in 'stargate talk' in everyday conversation, they are already forming the opinion that I am obsessed and need help. If they knew I rewatch SGA episodes millions of times each day I would probably commited.
      sigpic

Comment

My family seems to think that there is no help for me! On Fridays, all I ever talk about is Stargate and they look at me with expressions that cleary say 'WTF' I even have the 2 theme songs on my mp3 player!!

Comment

Good morning all!

Can't chat much as I am supposed to be working, but wanted to say:

CONGRADULATIONS FOR MILESTONES AND 13000 POSTS!!
          sigpic
          My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

Originally posted by jonasgurl1
            My family seems to think that there is no help for me! On Fridays, all I ever talk about is Stargate and they look at me with expressions that cleary say 'WTF' I even have the 2 theme songs on my mp3 player!!
            Completely understand where you're coming from. I refuse to go out on Fridays cause I might miss Stargate. Never mind that I record it anyways.

I don't have an MP3 player (yet), but do have the theme songs on my cell phone.
            sigpic

Comment

Good Morning Lauriel! Stop and post when you can. Things have been a little slow.

Here's some pixs to get your day off to a good jump start:

sigpic

Comment

I tried doing that to my cell to but my cell phone won't accept custom ringtones

Thank god for my mp3!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek
                  Good Morning Lauriel! Stop and post when you can. Things have been a little slow.

Here's some pixs to get your day off to a good jump start:

Well, if you're going to bribe me with whumped Shep..

I'm only human!
                  sigpic

Comment

Good morning Lauriel!!!

Comment

*waves at fellow whumpers*

been tirelessly writing most of the day.

How is everyone?
                      sigpic
                      My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

I love this ep:

And it's not whump but hey- cute butt!
                        sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the pics Lauriel!! That's one of my fav episodes! It has great whump in it!!

Comment

Yum...more pixs to steal to add to my whump collection...if ya don't mind.

Seriously, who on this thread DOESN't like TDO?? Come on...ultimate Shep whump Whoo hoo!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek
                              Yum...more pixs to steal to add to my whump collection...if ya don't mind.

Seriously, who on this thread DOESN't like TDO?? Come on...ultimate Shep whump Whoo hoo!!!
                              Why, I have noticed that! 38 Minutes too, for some unknown reason.. but, alas, I haven't capped that ep as yet.

And of course you can snurch! None of the content is mine anyway- I just enjoy playing with it. If Shep was mine to begin with, well, lets just say capping would be the last thing I would be doing!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X