X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we don't mind a little thunk spillover, as long as it can go both ways

Comment

Originally posted by Sunkissed_stargate_traveller
      O how noble of u ... LOL .. I think u'll have to get past all the rest of us trying to do the same!!
      Hmm .. I think we need some whumped shep clones....!!
      YES!! Whumped Shep clones! The possibilities of everyone having their own Shep and taking care of the boo boos!!

I know this is the Shep Whumping thread -- but, can we mention whumping in other shows/movies Joes has been in? The other night I was rewatching Thoughtcrimes. I winced [again] when poor Brendan got smacked upside the head with the frying pan. That's definitely whumped!

Comment

that's indeed a whump!! but i must say i haven't seen anything else he's been in... so i can't really whump too well on other stuff... can't at all really...

Comment

Originally posted by joescookiem
          YES!! Whumped Shep clones! The possibilities of everyone having their own Shep and taking care of the boo boos!!

I know this is the Shep Whumping thread -- but, can we mention whumping in other shows/movies Joes has been in? The other night I was rewatching Thoughtcrimes. I winced [again] when poor Brendan got smacked upside the head with the frying pan. That's definitely whumped!

The one problem with that scene is you never get to see his face afterwards, just his legs. I need to see my boy when he's whumped
          sigpic
          Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Merlin7
            Shep whumping is a beautiful thing. Seriously. I want lots of it in season 2. Doesn't have to be every week. But at least once a month! LOL

I do wonder, if Joe does read these things, what he thinks. He should be flattered! LOL

In his interview for the official Stargate mag Jan/Feb issue he says "All the cast members have created very distinct characters. It's gone beserk on the Internet - every character is pushing buttons." So,either he does lurk here or people are telling him what's being said!

So .......... just in case ............HI JOE!!

Comment

Speaking of whumping in other things JF has been in, reminds me of the last ep of 'Providence' that his character was in. I didn't actually have a lot of sympathy for the character he played because he kind of asked for the emotional whumping he got but the very last scene that JF was in was a beautiful thing to watch. The female lead tells him their relationship is over and leaves him standing at his front door and he looks like he is about to cry. You know how some actors can't do crying at all and they can't even do the expression you get on your face as you are about to cry and are trying not to, well JF can! His eyes went all glassy and his face did that thing where you are trying to hold it really still but it still quivers. Up until that point in the ep I felt that JF's character deserved everything that happened and his excuses for his behaviour were pretty feeble but when he nearly teared up at the end I suddenly wanted her to come back and forgive him because he was genuinely sorry.

If Sheppard ever does breakdown and cry in Atlantis, I'll probably end up sobbing along with him. He's pretty devastating when he's sad.
              ~ Esther~ My Live Journal
              FBI - Body Preservation Division

Comment

The latest episode, LFP, was a definite emotional whump. He was so upset over watching the culling and having Teyla getting on his back about saving Oren and his family.

Comment

Oh, I got so angry in LFP with Teyla emotionally "whumping" that poor boy! Just wanted to smack her.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by smallgirl
                    Speaking of whumping in other things JF has been in, reminds me of the last ep of 'Providence' that his character was in. I didn't actually have a lot of sympathy for the character he played because he kind of asked for the emotional whumping he got but the very last scene that JF was in was a beautiful thing to watch. The female lead tells him their relationship is over and leaves him standing at his front door and he looks like he is about to cry. You know how some actors can't do crying at all and they can't even do the expression you get on your face as you are about to cry and are trying not to, well JF can! His eyes went all glassy and his face did that thing where you are trying to hold it really still but it still quivers. Up until that point in the ep I felt that JF's character deserved everything that happened and his excuses for his behaviour were pretty feeble but when he nearly teared up at the end I suddenly wanted her to come back and forgive him because he was genuinely sorry.

If Sheppard ever does breakdown and cry in Atlantis, I'll probably end up sobbing along with him. He's pretty devastating when he's sad.
                    WAAAH! I wish I had seen that. There's a scene in FAREWELL TO HARRY where he looks like he's ready to cry. It's a short moment but just very powerful. His eyes are all shiny and his body language is just defeated and WAAAAH!

I hope we get that kind of emotional whumpage for SHEP. Joe would just rock the house. And it would be extra powerful because of the type of man Shep is.

Comment

Originally posted by joescookiem
                      The latest episode, LFP, was a definite emotional whump. He was so upset over watching the culling and having Teyla getting on his back about saving Oren and his family.
                      Like Foolish said, I wanted to WHUMP Teyla. I understood her but still. HOW she did it, and what she said was hurtful for no reason. :obs::

Joe was fabulous. Watching him watching the culling. The reality of it. His guilt. Just..>WOW

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
                        Oh, I got so angry in LFP with Teyla emotionally "whumping" that poor boy! Just wanted to smack her.
                        I hear ya! Maybe she forgets he saved her people and came back for her and got whumped in the process!!!
                        sigpic
                        Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Salty
                          I hear ya! Maybe she forgets he saved her people and came back for her and got whumped in the process!!!

Teyla seems to forget alot of what Shep has done. I love how supportive he was of her in GIFT, in spite of the fact I think SHE should have apologized to him after LFP.

Then, Wraith Teyla, WHUMPED him again. Poor Woobie. He even went OOF!
                          I'd kiss it and make it better. LOL

Comment

Hey! How'd this end up on page 6? Doesn't somebody have pics of my poor whumped Shep?

Oh, and on a side note, I hope you ladies are happy ... I've started whumping Shep in fanfic now. *sighs*

He whumps soooooooo good.

Comment

Originally posted by blueeyes
                              Hey! How'd this end up on page 6? Doesn't somebody have pics of my poor whumped Shep?

Oh, and on a side note, I hope you ladies are happy ... I've started whumping Shep in fanfic now. *sighs*

He whumps soooooooo good.
                              Nobody whumps better. So wheres the fic? I whump him as my hobby, but I'd make it my job if I could! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Merlin7
                                Nobody whumps better. So wheres the fic? I whump him as my hobby, but I'd make it my job if I could! LOL
                                Oh, I've been whumping him on livejournal. Two stories posted in the sga_flashfic community under the user name history_gurl. My Sheppard muse just begs to be whumped.

Comment

Working...
                                X