John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by maggs View Post
    RL definitely comes first but you must remember us whumpers and our need for more creative ways to whump our poor Sheppy.

On a related note another fic I've been reading is The One That Got Away

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4843883/..._That_Got_Away

Talking Cold Silence made me remember this cause there's quite a bit of cold wintery whump in it. Warning it is a WIP as well. I'm just too good about reading and now have nothing to do but read them and hope that they get finished. Poor me.

Am so excited to conclude Born in the Barrens tomorrow!!!!! That wraith battle is so exciting such great team moments. I could really picture it.
    Tell me about it! I keep waking up at 3 a.m. Eastern, and usually I write for a few. Beats pacing up and down and smacking the walls. Right now, I'm reading instead, as Rhymer has posted by then, what with Blighty being 5 hours ahead of hereabouts. This is my favouritest ever fanfic. Rhymer is brilliant beyond belief. After tomorrow - eep... last chapter... doesn't bear thinking about...
    sigpic

Comment

Good night all!
      sigpic

Comment

RL definitely comes first but you must remember us whumpers and our need for more creative ways to whump our poor Sheppy.
        I know... sorry....

Talking Cold Silence made me remember this cause there's quite a bit of cold wintery whump in it. Warning it is a WIP as well. I'm just too good about reading and now have nothing to do but read them and hope that they get finished. Poor me.
        I will finish it. That is for certain. I started it when we were being whumped big time by cold and snow here...
        sigpic
        My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

Well, I think I wrote about 20 words. Good grief. I think I am going to go get some chocolate and ponder the other fic for a while.

Hopefully, we're one week closer to good news about the movie and the movie itself! At least we're one week closer to the S5 DVD set!

Goodnight!

Comment

sigpic
            Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
            My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

Shameless self-promotion:

To those who've been holding off reading Born in the Barrens, my slave!Shep story, while it's incomplete: it's now finished. You can read it in 11 parts on fanfiction.net or on LJ, or in a single file on my website.

And now it's done, I won't know what to do with myself. But I should, at least, be able to hang around here rather more, now that my time isn't being eaten by editing.

Comment

Originally posted by Strey View Post
                I take it those are episodes of Serenity? Hm. Sounds worth checking out!
                Absolutely 100% worth checking out.

Trouble is, by the time you get to the end of Firefly, you'll be so depressed they didn't make more.

Another one that I wouldn't mind to have been an SGA epi is this one

Spoiler:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVtt-l_PiVM

don't know the name but I think you'll agree would have been ahhhh interesting. Apologies for the thunkiness of that clip and the presence of Jewel Staite but still worth a peek
                *gigglesnort*

Originally posted by iheartshep View Post
                OT for RL
                Spoiler:
                looks like I am going with hubby now. He got the point....and made reservations for me as well.
                Yay - good for you!

Originally posted by Steve Austin View Post
                Have a nice evening, I have to run away, the only one good thing about running away from the thread
                is
                OT
                Spoiler:
                Med school is getting interesting, I'm learning anatomy, and whenever there is whump anatomy related, guess what I'm thinking in the middle of the class?
                yeah....whumping our Shep....so far I've seen really whumpable stuff like a colapsed lung, and cianosis thing (getting blue because of lack of air) all of them very good ideas for whumping shep
                Glad med school is going well. And that you can find entertainment as you learn! lol

Originally posted by Graceful Spirit View Post
                Hi y'all *waves*
                *waves back* hiya!
                The path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the devil's own satanic herd

l My LJ l

Comment

I opened up a social group a few days ago http://forum.gateworld.net/group.php?groupid=196, just to talk about the episodes in terms of both thunk and whump, we're up to 38mins at the mo

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by rhymer View Post

To those who've been holding off reading Born in the Barrens, my slave!Shep story, while it's incomplete: it's now finished. You can read it in 11 parts on fanfiction.net or on LJ, or in a single file on my website.

And now it's done, I won't know what to do with myself. But I should, at least, be able to hang around here rather more, now that my time isn't being eaten by editing.
                    WooHoo! I will savor the whump!

Comment

Originally posted by SheppAddictedFangirl View Post
                      oh hun ((( huggles))) but it was a BUG the bug that fed on Sheppy
                      does that help? LOL
                      *bows head in shame* That is seriously shameful But no, doesn't help.. I like Buggy Shep, not buggy bug

Originally posted by iheartshep View Post
                      Afternoon Whumpers!

It's nice and sunny and warm here today for a change. Just came in from the yard.

OT for RL
                      Spoiler:
                      looks like I am going with hubby now. He got the point....and made reservations for me as well.

Ooooo......another Slave!!!! Shep story? Sounds fun! What's this one again?

I'll check when I catch up.

IHS
                      That's great of hubby!! Glad he got it eventually

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
                      It was a bit of a thing that started prior to P2 when we had the idea to all wear black wristbands and I ordered some off a website! I still have some spares if you want one? I'll bring them to Bedford...
                      *raises hand* One for me please
                      Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
                      Save Our Seeker!
                      LotS on LJ.

Comment

Originally posted by rhymer View Post

May I make a suggestion? Seeeeeeeeequel, seeeeeeeeeeeeeequel It's just a word that flies around in my hand when I think of BitB
                        *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

Originally posted by caty View Post
                          May I make a suggestion? Seeeeeeeeequel, seeeeeeeeeeeeeequel It's just a word that flies around in my hand when I think of BitB
                          I wholeheartedly second that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit: Just read the "Barrens" finale! ok, I *may* have read it twice
                          Spoiler:
                          wow! Even if the sequel never happens.... it´s still worth a cry: "Where´s the fricking movie????""
                          Last edited by SheppAddictedFangirl; 13 February 2009, 09:12 AM.

Check out this amazing vid by SGAFan on YouTube Joe IS Rockford!
                          picfic craziness against boredom: Col.Sheppard & the nutty whumpers

Comment

Originally posted by SheppAddictedFangirl View Post
                            I wholeheartedly second that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            Thirded!
                            sigpic

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SHERRYW!!!!!!!!!!!!

And Creation is giving you a wonderful gift!!! Joe's been added as a guest to the Chicago con!!!

Psst.....Strey.....didn't you say you could go to a con?
                              sigpic
                              Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Strey View Post
                                One more teensy comment. I know a bunch of you are off to Bedford, but - please send some positive vibes across the Pond for me. I'm getting stacks of help from a thunker who is talking me through snagging a gold ticket for the sold-out con in Vancouver. My first con. If I get there, she'll also have to talk me through not jumping a certain somebody in public, but that's another story...

Well, there's always Chicago now!!! Darn, wish I could go but hubby would blow a stack if I said I was spending the money plus it's the weekend before school starts and my daughter is starting 1st grade. Darn kids!
                                sigpic
                                Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

Working...
                                X