No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Someone mentioned con reports? Are there any other than the one Kristen linked to? If so, please point me there!

Comment

Originally posted by Lorr View Post
      Someone mentioned con reports? Are there any other than the one Kristen linked to? If so, please point me there!

Ali
      posted a little bit on her LJ earlier I believe, I haven't really had a chance to catch up on anything much today.

Comment

Can I just day.....after reading the Con report posted by nakedwesley........{{{JOE FLANIGAN}}}. He's so classy, with the Robert Carlyle comment. I think I appreciate JF even more after reading that. I did miss ALI's report. I have to say this so hubby won't hear it
        Spoiler:
        I WANNA MEET JOE FLANIGAN

Actually.......I am about to revisit some SGA S-4 Whump. Ah yes.....those were the good old Whump days......."TR"......."DG"........."Outcast"..........SQUEEEE!!! I cannot wait for S-5 to come out on DVD so I can watch S&R and The Seed over and over and over.......

IHS
        sigpic

Comment

Hey how is everyone!

Originally posted by Salty View Post
          I'll have to live vicariously through the whumpers here and hoping hoping hoping *fingers crossed* that Joe has another whumpy project in the works!
          Although the beard is telling me he's not doing very many auditions right now.
          Oh boy! you think of everything Salty! never occur to me....I guess he is taking his time....you know, getting some rest and taking care of personal and family stuff before he really jumps into the auditions....

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
          So as to not take the thread off-topic, have posted an update on the con so far at my LJ.

Dear Ali, I appreciate a lot your reports, please keep posting them.
          I hope there is another chance for you to have a chat with Joe, if not...oh well you are so furtunate girl no matter....

Originally posted by Kristen999 View Post
          Here is my friend's Photo Shoot report. She's going into the talks now, but her stories during the picture time are funny!

http://nakedwesley.livejournal.com/134994.html

Can't wait to read yours ALi!!!
          Wow Kristen, thanks for your reports too, they are so thunking!!!!. Would you do me a favor? If you see Ruffles, tell her I asked for my postcards for Joe Thanks again.

Hooo boy, sounds like I just need to find someone to do it for me

And now back to the scheduled whump.....

anyone up for Whump Add-Ins? Anyone not in Bedford that is

Next ep is Sanctuary....what should have happened is have the Jumper shot down, and Chaya has to revive Shep from his injuries, thus bringing her to Atlantis
          Sanctuary.- That is just a good idea, I'd have like Shep to get hurt because of her, and, since she was on the planet getting things fix for her people, she did not realize Shep had been hurt in the jumper...Atlantis rescued him and find him terrible injured, beyond any treatment, and rapidly deteriorating, then as you suggested, Chaya returns to Atlantis when she finds out Shep is dying, then he revive him in the infirmary before the incredolus Becket's eyes. OH! just something important!!! she tells Carson Shep was really bad hurt and that she fixed him but not entirely, and so, he must take care of him. As a matter of fact Shep is still unconscious when she says to him goodbye in his dreams.....

Originally posted by Strey View Post
          Tell me about it. Sheesh...

Oh, mos' def re puddle jumper. It should have spiralled out of control while she was distracted with saving her wussy, rustic subjects. Then, battle over, much sycophancy and adoration later, she suddenly remembers the puddlejumper. Well, duh, missy. She flits by tentatively, skirts the wreckage, and then dares peek through the shattered windshield to spy our boy slumped and bloodied against the console. She does her patent will-o'-the-wisp thing past some vicious shards of glass into the 'jumper to much applause from the plebs, and caresses a certain unruly dark head, only to have her hand come away sticky with gore. Oh, noes! Sheppy is wounded and unconscious and there is much drippy blood! Severe head injury! Gash on temple! Gash over black eye! Split lip! Cracked ribs! Impalement! Gunshot wound to the left bicep! The works! She floats him out, rests him on that horrid cement bench, arms and legs hanging limply, and there is much angst and at least one commercial break. He convulses. A lot. The plebs intervene - double grr - and help hold him down so he doesn't injure himself further. Grr. Then she pulls the Hedda thing and lo, our boy is sadly instantly fine albeit somewhat disoriented as there's only 5 minutes to go, and therefore limited time to drag out the whump, but he does ask if everyone is okay. In a very weak voice, of course.
          Wow Strey! that is crazy yummy!

Originally posted by iheartshep View Post
          Hey Whumpers!

Nice rainy afternoon here. I think a cold front is moving through tonight. Blech.....I am ready for spring, I don't know about you guys.

I am off to catch up.

IHS

Hello IHS!
          Keep yourself warm girl! Here in Mexico City is raining right now, but it's been about three weeks the cold is gonne, replace for overwelming hot in afternoons!!!

Comment

Oh man.......don't even ask me how to make a siggy! You weren't here(at my house) a few weeks ago when I changed to my current one. You would have thought I was a total idiot....I don't even want to admit how much of a computer moron I truly am. Hubby wasn't much help either.......*blood pressure going up as I revisit* However, I do have another new one to debut some time soon! Not to mention the one that's S-5 spoiler heavy.

What time is it across the pond? How far ahead of the US are they, about 6 hours?

About that Slave!!!! Shep fan fic that's a WIP........is that author ever going to finish that story? "Remember Never to Forget" to finish your fic! I went against my better judgment and began reading that one.

IHS

ETA: (((ALI)))
            Spoiler:
            just read your report! Thanks....awesome as always!
            Last edited by iheartshep; 21 February 2009, 02:41 PM. Reason: JF Beard SQUEEEEE!
            sigpic

Comment

Its just gone 11:30 here, I guess all the con goers are either still partying the night away or they are tucked up in bed. Which is where I should be, I'm exhausted. G'night whumpers!

Comment

Oh man.......don't even ask me how to make a siggy! You weren't here(at my house) a few weeks ago when I changed to my current one. You would have thought I was a total idiot....I don't even want to admit how much of a computer moron I truly am. Hubby wasn't much help either.......*blood pressure going up as I revisit* However, I do have another new one to debut some time soon! Not to mention the one that's S-5 spoiler heavy.

What time is it across the pond? How far ahead of the US are they, about 6 hours?

About that Slave!!!! Shep fan fic that's a WIP........is that author ever going to finish that story? "Remember Never to Forget" to finish your fic! I went against my better judgment and began reading that one.

IHS
                Which Slave Shep fic? If it is Rhymer's Born in the Barrens that one is complete. If not, then let me know which it is so I can read it. **smiles sweetly**
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pilgrim soul View Post
                  Its just gone 11:30 here, I guess all the con goers are either still partying the night away or they are tucked up in bed. Which is where I should be, I'm exhausted. G'night whumpers!
                  Good night!!
                  sigpic

Comment

IHS
                    Remeber Never to Forget

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3996211/...ever_to_Forget

I've been reviewing that one faithfully and been in touch with the author Poohbear-29. She/he (don't want to make any assumptions) is busy but does seem to plan to finish. I told PB24 (that's better) that we in Shep Whump land are interested. PB blushed (does that mean they are a she?) and asked how to get to Shep Whump on GW. I provided a link so keep an eye out and let's get that one finished. I, for one, need to know what happens when Shep goes against Hawk with his wrist in a cast.

If you start reading - let the author know what you think so they know people are enjoying the story. It is currently 24 chapters long and does seem to be working it's way to a pretty great climax.
                    sigpic

Comment

Thanks, MAGGS! Looking forward to more Shep Whump.

POCUS......I know of 2 other Slave!!!! Shep fics....."Remember Never to Forget" by Poohbear 29, which was the WIP I mentioned. The other one is "Castles in the Sky" by Stealth Dragon. That one's complete. If there are more.....well, please let me know. I always am looking for interesting Shep Whumping.

IHS
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Austin View Post
                        Oh boy! you think of everything Salty! never occur to me....I guess he is taking his time....you know, getting some rest and taking care of personal and family stuff before he really jumps into the auditions....

I'm thinking he's taking some well earned rest with his family since he only saw them on weekends when he was filming but I'm hoping for some good news from Bedford! Joe also strikes me as the type who could grow a beard in a week - Chia Joe!

Originally posted by pilgrim soul View Post
                        Sigs aren't really my strong point and I'm sure if you asked around you would find plenty of people far more talented than I willing to make one for you but I'd be willing to give it a try if you wanted - that goes for anyone here.

Thanks! Much appreciated!!

Originally posted by maggs View Post
                        Remeber Never to Forget

I've been reviewing that one faithfully and been in touch with the author Poohbear-29. She/he (don't want to make any assumptions) is busy but does seem to plan to finish. I told PB24 (that's better) that we in Shep Whump land are interested. PB blushed (does that mean they are a she?) and asked how to get to Shep Whump on GW. I provided a link so keep an eye out and let's get that one finished. I, for one, need to know what happens when Shep goes against Hawk with his wrist in a cast.

If you start reading - let the author know what you think so they know people are enjoying the story. It is currently 24 chapters long and does seem to be working it's way to a pretty great climax.
                        Thanks for the heads-up!

I'm off to dinner with some friends - leaving hubby and the kids at home! Night all!
                        sigpic
                        Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

Thanks, MAGGS! Looking forward to more Shep Whump.

POCUS......I know of 2 other Slave!!!! Shep fics....."Remember Never to Forget" by Poohbear 29, which was the WIP I mentioned. The other one is "Castles in the Sky" by Stealth Dragon. That one's complete. If there are more.....well, please let me know. I always am looking for interesting Shep Whumping.

IHS
                          I've already read Stealthdragon's, but not the other. Will bookmark until done. Thanks.

Enjoy your night out Salty!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maggs View Post
                            Remeber Never to Forget

OMG- puh-lease tell Poohbear that stacks of us whumpers are waiting on tenterhooks to find out what happens next, even more so now that
                            Spoiler:
                            Hawk expects him to fight back in a public arena. Hawk has always been bigger and stronger. Poor Sheppy. Even if his wrist is no longer in a cast, it still couldn't possibly be strong enough that soon. He is even more at a disadvantage than earlier when he was healthier and less submissive. Will
                            Rodney rescue him in time? Yeah, maybe, but not too soon...

Hope Poohbear joins us here! Tell her to swing by, Maggs! Her fans await her presence here! By way of encouragement, here goes -
                            Poohbear!
                            *clap clap clap*
                            Poohbear!
                            *clap clap clap*

sigpic

Comment

I'm thinking he's taking some well earned rest with his family since he only saw them on weekends when he was filming but I'm hoping for some good news from Bedford! Joe also strikes me as the type who could grow a beard in a week - Chia Joe!

Thanks! Much appreciated!!

Thanks for the heads-up!

I'm off to dinner with some friends - leaving hubby and the kids at home! Night all!
                              *snerk*

Have a good time!

Comment

Have posted some random snippets of what I recall of Jason and Joe's stage talk today on my LJ.

P.S. If any whumpers happen to be logging on and checking the thread while at Chevron 7.2 - if word hasn't reached you yet... meet up half way up the main stairs at 1pm on Sunday for a whumpers group photo!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X