John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post
    That's what everyone has been doing, asking you what you think and why you think that and you got upset with us.

At least we can agree on one thing, sheppy does whump good.
    Oh, that he does. Way better than Indy or Mulder or Neo. Yummm!
    I maintain that some took it upon themselves to tell me what I was thinking and were not actually asking. I'm not upset with everyone, but I might be wary of a few for at least another hour or so...
    Last edited by Strey; 13 December 2008, 11:36 AM.
    sigpic

Comment

Hi Linzi yeah I really enjoyed coolbreeze's fic, makes me want to rewatch the ep

Originally posted by Strey View Post
      I did not say that I didn't think he had it in him. I said that I don't know if he still has it in him. There's a difference. I suggested that he might be jaded, and I would fully understand if he is. Anyone would be with all the knocks these actors have taken, what with all the poxy shenanigans on the part of TPTB, particularly re - spoilered for season 5
      Spoiler:
      the dreaded damsel in distress and the bog-awful McKeller shipping.
      It would show with nuances of performance, not that I think he wouldn't give his all. I have stated over and over again - possibly moreso on the thunk thread, I can't be sure - that I think his acting skills rival Harrison Ford's, who to my mind, is the greatest of the greats. JF is underused. He is stunning. He is a wonderful actor. From what I can gather, (since I've never met him,) he's highly professional, intelligent, witty, caring and a doting husband and father.* I did not suggest he'd lost it, but that he has such a wonderful opportunity with Vegas to stun not only us, but many of great import in his profession. I have not even remotely suggested that Det. Sheppard should be some hippety-hoppity, hyped-up happy bunny.
      If anyone wants to amicably exchange thoughts re any of my original posts and not via second- or third-hand interpretations, I will be more than happy to do so. I'll rephrase and reiterate if I must, but for crying out loud, everyone here is perfectly capable of asking me what I think instead of telling me.

*And Sheppy whumps good, too.

I have been reading along with what people have been posting and to be honest IMHO I thought people were being amicable and expressing their opinions and quantifying why they feel that way, but thats just my opinion.

As for Shep whump, thats always good

Hey Peg hows your whump fic coming along? I really need some nice new fics to read, why aren't there any infection tags out there yet am I looking in the wrong places?

Comment

I maintain that some told me what I think and were not actually asking. I'm not upset with everyone, but I might be wary of a few for at least another hour or so...
        ooo Mulder whump but yeah Sheppy much better.... Arthur whump is good too...oops wrong thread.... what can I say I am a whumper through and through

Comment

How 'bout some Common Ground whump?
          I just finished watching this one....again.

CG
          Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Search and Rescue whump.. still the best whump of the season.. oh and a tiny bit of The Seed whump.....

Spoiler:
            sigpic

Comment

I maintain that some took it upon themselves to tell me what I was thinking and were not actually asking. I'm not upset with everyone, but I might be wary of a few for at least another hour or so...
              I loved Mulder whump to. Sheppy just goes that extra mile and it just never gets old!! Hopefully we'll get some lovely stuff in Vegas and have everyone all excited again.

As for your second bit, fair enough at the end of the day it's how you feel. I know I can be opinionated... and a tad vocal, but you'll luff me once you get to know me.

Originally posted by Listy View Post
              Hi Linzi yeah I really enjoyed coolbreeze's fic, makes me want to rewatch the ep

I have been reading along with what people have been posting and to be honest IMHO I thought people were being amicable and expressing their opinions and quantifying why they feel that way, but thats just my opinion.

As for Shep whump, thats always good

Hey Peg hows your whump fic coming along? I really need some nice new fics to read, why aren't there any infection tags out there yet am I looking in the wrong places?
              Hey hon, its not. And i'm so embarrassed, i'm hoping to get a few weeks off over Christmas so i've nearly finished the next chapter thanks to Ruffles wonderful betaing. *huggles to Ruffles* I just need to finish it off and get down and do the next chapter. I so miss whumping Shep and miss my writing so much. Stupid RL. So hopefully the next installment will be out by the end of the year. I just feel so sorry for people waiting on me. Sorry guys.

I've not seen any infection tags, but then i've hardly read anything for a long time, I think i've read one whump fic this year!! I'm such a bad whumper...

Comment

Originally posted by cc_mac View Post
                How 'bout some Common Ground whump?
                I just finished watching this one....again.

CG
                A classic!! very nice thanks for those, guess tonight I will be watching 38 minutes followed by CG

Comment

I loved Mulder whump to. Sheppy just goes that extra mile and it just never gets old!! Hopefully we'll get some lovely stuff in Vegas and have everyone all excited again.

As for your second bit, fair enough at the end of the day it's how you feel. I know I can be opinionated... and a tad vocal, but you'll luff me once you get to know me.

Hey hon, its not. And i'm so embarrassed, i'm hoping to get a few weeks off over Christmas so i've nearly finished the next chapter thanks to Ruffles wonderful betaing. *huggles to Ruffles* I just need to finish it off and get down and do the next chapter. I so miss whumping Shep and miss my writing so much. Stupid RL. So hopefully the next installment will be out by the end of the year. I just feel so sorry for people waiting on me. Sorry guys.

I've not seen any infection tags, but then i've hardly read anything for a long time, I think i've read one whump fic this year!! I'm such a bad whumper...
                  Stupid RL do people not realise the importance of whump. Yay for nearly finishing the next chapter!!!!! I can wait.

You only read one.... that is so bad, I think People in RL are working you far too hard!!!! but just think of all the new fics out there you still ahve to read, that is awesome, you will have fun when you get time to read some

Comment

Stupid RL do people not realise the importance of whump. Yay for nearly finishing the next chapter!!!!! I can wait.

You only read one.... that is so bad, I think People in RL are working you far too hard!!!! but just think of all the new fics out there you still ahve to read, that is awesome, you will have fun when you get time to read some
                    I know hon!! Nothing should take place of the sheppy whump, it's just wrong in so many ways. Maybe i'll win the lottery and then i can buy Atlantis purchase a S6 and have all the sheppy whumps I want. it could be called Pegasus productions II.

I've missed reading all the whumpy stuff for our Shep especially all the secret santa whump. So who's going to be whumping our sheppy this christmas in their fics? Hopefully people will get a nice break and be able to play a bit more. I'm desperate to finish this fic, cos i've kinda left Shep on death's door!! Bit like the whumpers version... is he still blind and being held captive?

Comment

I know hon!! Nothing should take place of the sheppy whump, it's just wrong in so many ways. Maybe i'll win the lottery and then i can buy Atlantis purchase a S6 and have all the sheppy whumps I want. it could be called Pegasus productions II.

I've missed reading all the whumpy stuff for our Shep especially all the secret santa whump. So who's going to be whumping our sheppy this christmas in their fics? Hopefully people will get a nice break and be able to play a bit more. I'm desperate to finish this fic, cos i've kinda left Shep on death's door!! Bit like the whumpers version... is he still blind and being held captive?
                      Shep at death's door...you are wicked ...... I love that!!!! poor poor Shep

ooo I think he was indeed left blind and held capitve.....hmmmmm well at least he will have had lots of practice at being whumped

I can't wait to read all the secret santa whump fics

Comment

Shep at death's door...you are wicked ...... I love that!!!! poor poor Shep

ooo I think he was indeed left blind and held capitve.....hmmmmm well at least he will have had lots of practice at being whumped

I can't wait to read all the secret santa whump fics
                        Hehe.. riiiiight poor Shep. Besides it's character building.

I'm really looking forward to reading the santa fics and reading stuff from some of the new writers here.

Comment

Peg et al - I luffs whumpers as you are all after my own heart. I am so bursting to one day meet actual, genuwine bonafide whumpers, I can't even tell you!

Generally - I have no issues with opinions. At the risk of being squished mercilessly, I would very much like to move on now. If that is considered a cop-out, that is not my intention, and never was or will be. So, do feel free to bring it if you won't let it drop.
                          Last edited by Strey; 13 December 2008, 01:21 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                            Search and Rescue whump.. still the best whump of the season.. oh and a tiny bit of The Seed whump.....

Spoiler:
                            Ooh, S&R and the Seed whump. Guh! And your 'perfectly everything' siggie is beyond delish. Yummm! *sigh*
                            sigpic

Comment

Hey whumpers, good evening.

I am off to catch up today, but I just watched Identity and I wanted to give you my POV

Spoiler:
                              It wasn't so bad....as a matter of fact I believe it was good!!!! For those who got pissed with the ep (specially Strey) I tell them: It was a good episode....
                              they just mix up the scripts's characters!!!!!!!

If they would have give the story for Shep!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Austin View Post
                                Hey whumpers, good evening.

I am off to catch up today, but I just watched Identity and I wanted to give you my POV

Spoiler:
                                It wasn't so bad....as a matter of fact I believe it was good!!!! For those who got pissed with the ep (specially Strey) I tell them: It was a good episode....
                                they just mix up the scripts's characters!!!!!!!

If they would have give the story for Shep!!!!!!

I haven't seen Identity, but your post made me chuckle. I think that's what's been wrong with parts of season 5 for me... they've got the parts mixed up and have given the wrong storylines to the wrong characters!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X