John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sheppard's Delight View Post
    OMG I was driving to photography class today and right in front of the car was a white van with John Sheppard written on it!!!!!!!!

I googled and I guess it was from here http://www.john-sheppard.co.uk/index.htm
    Hee! "John Sheppard Butchers." Is that another name for Shep whumpers? Although while I like my John Sheppard mauled a bit, I don't think I actually want him butchered.

(I've always been very suspicious of shops that call themselves "Family Butchers", by the way.)

(And this poor man is even now getting really excited, wondering why there's this sudden surge of hits on his website.)

Anyway also thinking about missed whump opportunities in s5 clearly in The Seed
    Spoiler:
    rather than just mentioning the Ginger Cake - we should have actually got Ginger Cake.!!!!
    Any other major missed whump opportunities out there???????
    The Ark. Nuff said.

I've been AWOL for a while, due to having visiting parents. I just about managed to keep on top of reading stuff, but had no time to post. Then today I spent every spare minute writing for the latest flashfic challenge. No Shep whump in the story, though. *hands head in shame and promises to do better next time*

Comment

Evening Whumpers!

Originally posted by Tristen View Post
      Great pics, Hathor! In these pics you can actually see that Ronon saw Shep getting harpooned before he was swallowed up by the gate completely! I didn't know that until I saw it in this pic. That was some lighting-fast capping, Hathor, thanks!
      Thanks, and you're welcome - more below!

*puts Shex hat on* Ronon's always watching his Sheppy...when Shep's not staring at Ronon's arse of course!

Ruffles - WOW, great run

Spoiler:

Last edited by queen_hathor; 21 October 2008, 11:49 AM. Reason: Added spoilers

sigpic

Comment

Good afternoon whumpers!

I just coouln't resist to stop by and say hello, although I have to leave now...neverless those pics Ruffles posted are going to be a strong motivation during my day (the rest of it). THANKS!!!!!

and....I think this S5 worst, or the bigger missed whump opportunitie was S&R, but for me, there is a big missed whump opportunitie almost every ep!!!!!

For BT
        Spoiler:
        sheps gets stuned inside inside the wraith ship two times, the second one was as he was just regaining conscious from the firsth...that can not be good...can it?

Ghost in the machine
        Spoiler:
        obviously being hit with such strong by a replicator....and nearly estrangle...can be good....

For Whispers
        Spoiler:

He loses the C4 charge...then explodes...but he and carson jumped into the well...was that the best action to survive?...the well was maybe to deep...he could have broke his head!

i'd like to stay...i hope i can go back by night.

Have a nice day you all.

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
          Evening Whumpers!

Thanks, and you're welcome - more below!

Again, lovely caps, Hathor! Thanks!

Your caps have made me think about writing a CG tag. It'd be my first ever SGA fic!

...Does anyone-else find it depressing that it's been so quiet in here lately? I don't know if it's just RL keeping people from hanging out here (God knows I'm up to my eyeballs in coursework, but I'm procrastinating ), or if it's because a lot of whumpers haven't been very excited about previous eps or upcoming ones. But I miss everyone! Peggy! Where are you? Ali? Josie?

Anyway, I should post a few pics of my own:

S&R
          Spoiler:

And just in case people have forgotten about these:
          Remnants:

Spoiler:

Thanks to the lovely Pegasus SGA for the awesome sig!

Comment

Missed whump opportunity in The Seed? Oh, don't start me off again! Anyway - this is it as far as I'm concerned -
            Spoiler:
            said it before - those tendrils - sooo whip-like...

My brand-new Shep clone is giving me a suspicious sideways glance. What, the riding crop wasn't his first clue?
            Just posted on the thunk thread that I suspect I didn't get the 'coulda been Mensa' edition. He's having a hard time getting the hang of the invisible fence, too.
            sigpic

Comment

*thunks*

Banners by Luciana, Nici and myself.

Comment

Originally posted by PuddleJumper42 View Post
                While that's not technically a screencap, it's from The Lost Tribe.

EDIT: Here's a cap of the scene for you.

TLT spoilers.
                Spoiler:
                http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e67/KaraOtter/Shep%20Caps/tltnurse.jpg
                Love all the caps!

Some of them did inspire a new whump picfic

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....6&postcount=88

a bit on a selfish note because I had some crappy weeks and got pissed. But still... pics from TLT and Remnants in there

Missed whump in s 5?

seed
                Spoiler:
                I agree, there should have been "ginger cake"

Whispers
                Spoiler:
                that soldier fired without really looking,was even warned about "hitting the Colonel" - could have shocked us all by shooting Shep.. in the RIGHT (!) arm for a change... Or a leg

Can´t think of more right now...

Check out this amazing vid by SGAFan on YouTube Joe IS Rockford!
                picfic craziness against boredom: Col.Sheppard & the nutty whumpers

Comment

Hey Whumpers!!

Another day I didn't bother to go look for a job. Hubby is going to get po'ed at me pretty quick, but I don't care. Ienjoy sitting home and doing well....nothing. THen again, whump watching is not really doing 'nothing' though.

Are we talkig about missed whump opportunities? Can I just say..there's been too many of those. Cause that pretty much sums it up for me and dwelling on it, gets me depressed. I hope we get at least one more whump worthy ep in S5. If it happens, I'll be shocked and awed and squeeing like mad, but really, am not expecting it.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post
                    Hey Whumpers!!

Another day I didn't bother to go look for a job. Hubby is going to get po'ed at me pretty quick, but I don't care. Ienjoy sitting home and doing well....nothing. THen again, whump watching is not really doing 'nothing' though.

Are we talkig about missed whump opportunities? Can I just say..there's been too many of those. Cause that pretty much sums it up for me and dwelling on it, gets me depressed. I hope we get at least one more whump worthy ep in S5. If it happens, I'll be shocked and awed and squeeing like mad, but really, am not expecting it.
                    I remain hopeful. However, I do rather enjoy imagining the whump that happens in the "missing" eps - the time between one ep and the next. For example, since Sam is not on crutches in the ep after Trio, several weeks must have passed. I'm certain that our Shep got whumped during those weeks. Certain, I say. Even if we didn't see it on screen.
                    sigpic
                    Sig by Luciana
                    My LJ Proud member of W.A.S.P. My Fanfics

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffles View Post
                      I remain hopeful. However, I do rather enjoy imagining the whump that happens in the "missing" eps - the time between one ep and the next. For example, since Sam is not on crutches in the ep after Trio, several weeks must have passed. I'm certain that our Shep got whumped during those weeks. Certain, I say. Even if we didn't see it on screen.

I'm certain Shep gets whumped during that time too. I'm mean really, whoever heard ofour hero who had neither bump or bruise or cut or scrape or GSW or life sucking or stun or.......

Absolutely no bubble wrap for our hero here!!

On another note: what's up with GW? It's loading rather quickly again! SQUEE!
                      sigpic

Comment

Congrats on the clone, Strey!

Talk about hot flashes! I come in here for a little fix and there are more pics to take the breath away and elevate the body temp. **fans self**

I had a good dream last night with the whole team. If I can remember enough of it, it would make a decent fic. Lots of great imagery with Wraith ships and and ocean. I don't remember Shep whump, but i'm sure I could add some without any trouble at all. I will ponder it during a boring meeting I have to go to tonight.

Now I have to get back to work. Right, after all those pics!

Comment

Lorr - I fall asleep thinking about our Sheppy, wake up thinking about our Sheppy, and the only dream I've had was with Carson! I mean, good grief! How sorry-arsed is that?
                          Oh, thanks for the congrats, Lorr et al! He's settling in nicely, bless his sports cotton socks and striped boxers pyjamas. He's just a little woozy from being whumped beamed direct to my dungeon lovely Shep habitat.
                          Last edited by Strey; 21 October 2008, 01:46 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Again, lovely caps, Hathor! Thanks!

Your caps have made me think about writing a CG tag. It'd be my first ever SGA fic!

...Does anyone-else find it depressing that it's been so quiet in here lately? I don't know if it's just RL keeping people from hanging out here (God knows I'm up to my eyeballs in coursework, but I'm procrastinating ), or if it's because a lot of whumpers haven't been very excited about previous eps or upcoming ones. But I miss everyone! Peggy! Where are you? Ali? Josie?
                            I'm about, I'm just going through a rough time of it at the moment so I don't feel up to talking much. Sorry!

Comment

Lorr - this forum is going to go wild after Inquisition -
                              Spoiler:
                              Maybe not for what actually goes down, but for what should have. It all looks very clean and clinical to me. None too whumpy. Bummer. Chances are that it's more of a shepisode than we've had of late.
                              Last edited by Strey; 21 October 2008, 02:56 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Strey View Post
                                Lorr - this forum is going to go wild after Inquisition -
                                Spoiler:
                                Maybe not for what actually goes down, but for what should have. It all looks very clean and clinical to me. None too whumpy. Bummer. Chances are that it's more of a shepisode than we've had of late.
                                With any luck, at least we'll get some good fic out of it. .

Banners by Luciana, Nici and myself.

Comment

Working...
                                X