John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
    Snap! Don't wanna be at work! Wanna be squeeeeeing over The Seed! *stamps foot*
    Me too!

Right now there isn't any work for me to do until the post comes in, so I am logging forms i.e. change date, click complete *dies from boredom* I have my notebook with me to write some more of my fic but my brain is so frozen that nothing is coming

SQQUUUEEEEE! for The Seed I am going to be soooo giddy later! I'm shivering just thinking about it

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
      Me too!

Right now there isn't any work for me to do until the post comes in, so I am logging forms i.e. change date, click complete *dies from boredom* I have my notebook with me to write some more of my fic but my brain is so frozen that nothing is coming

SQQUUUEEEEE! for The Seed I am going to be soooo giddy later! I'm shivering just thinking about it

I have work to do. I just can't be bothered doing it! And I can't get focused enough to do any writing. So I'm just faffing.

How many hours to go till we can see The Seed?
      sigpic

Comment

Much as I like SGA as a whole and I don't mind Keller (she's better in some eps than others), right now I couldn't give a flying fig about the rest of the episode - I'm all about what happens to Sheppy!!
        Oh me to most definitely!

Um....I think I might quite like Sheppy...a little bit!!

Comment

Originally posted by Elinor View Post

You like Sheppy? Really? I'd never have guessed!

Hmm. D'you know what? I rather think I might like Sheppy a bit too!
          sigpic

Comment

I have work to do. I just can't be bothered doing it! And I can't get focused enough to do any writing. So I'm just faffing.

How many hours to go till we can see The Seed?

I am SERIOUSLY bored today!!

I did start the day off well though - I had breakfast in bad and watched Angel whump and then had a quick whump session with Mx over the webcam watching some retro whump- but now i am totally NOT in the mood to do any work!!!

I may watch 38 minutes, CG and S&R later to get myself in a whumpy frenzy for tomorrow!

Originally posted by Elinor View Post

Do you? never would have guessed!

Comment

Morning whumpers *waves*
              Less than a day to go!!!!!

Originally posted by Vecturist View Post
              Hi all, just poking my head in for a minute - crazy day, crazy week! I'm so looking forward to The Seed tomorrow night - it'll be my reward for making it through the week (and my advisor will have the lastest copy of my proposal, so no distractions while I rewatch)!!!
              Hey Vecturist! Ditto on the NO DISTRACTIONS this is a rule in my house.

Originally posted by Lorr View Post
              WooHoo! Mark Savela and crew got an Emmy nod for special effects for a series for Adrift. Very, very sweet. It's a beautiful episode. Huge congratulations to them!

24 hour to The Seed. SQUEEE!!

See y'all tomorrow
              Wow, congrats to them!

Originally posted by sherryw View Post
              *waves* Hi there whumpers I'm back and there's no way I'm going to try and catch up on 50 pages. So could someone catch me up?

I did read some mention of The Animaniacs. Love that show.

Spoiler:
              I could just see Mindy.

Mindy: What cha doing?

whumper: I'm whumping Shep

Mindy: Why?

whumper: For character development.

Mindy: Why?

whumper: Because we like to see the team worry about Shep.

Mindy: OK I love you...buh bye!!!

How did you non-spoiler whumper like S&R?

Welcome to the newbies, you know who you are.

Congrats to all the milestoners.

Well I'm exhausted so I'm off to bed, just wanted to peek in.

It's Friday!!! How many hours till The Seed?

Later whumpers!!!!!
              Exactly....91/2 hours till The Seed!!!

Originally posted by Kristen999 View Post
              Can't wait for "The Seed". Will have to watch my tivoed version as I work later.

Also "Exhuming McCarthy" is now complete.

If you want to read it in one fail swoop.

It begins here.

http://everybetty.livejournal.com/12509.html#cutid1

Now I'll be able to catch up on some reading I've missed.
              Thanks Kristen, your story has been just wonderful, I really enjoyed it.

Originally posted by pilgrim soul View Post

I
              Season five Spoilers:
              Spoiler:
              That quote was from a Scifi article not JM's blog and was to do with Broken Ties - so we only have a week to wait.

*peaks out the blinds* Grey! *closes the blinds again*

Excellent news I have been looking forward to reading it.
              Too much bad weather in summer ought to be against the law, or at least kept down to a minimum.

Season 5 spoiler
              Spoiler:

Oh, this is even better, we only have to wait for BT? Dare I say 3 whump epis in a row?

Originally posted by Squonk View Post
              Hey Ruffles - good to see you again!

Oh absolutely - whump is good, but the storyline can be what makes the difference between it being just good or being really great.

ITA - The Seed -
              Spoiler:
              i don't care if we don't get much more either, it's the fact we know we're getting it!! And we'll get to see the context, and the the team angst (well, i hoping we do!)

SO excited for this ep - not long now, patience grasshopper...

*happy sigh*

Absolutely -
              Spoiler:
              the interation between Shep and McKay will always be my fave, but i like how Ronan seems to be drawing Shep out of himself a bit more - he seems more on his emotional wavelength - and he seems to open up to him about stuff (like having been married and the like)

Yay - i've been looking forward to reading this!!
              The Seed
              Spoiler:

I'm hoping for the team angst too, in this one. H/C is always good.
              And I agree, love that they are showing more of the interaction between Ronon & Shep. The brotherly bond between these two is amazing to watch. The way Ronon wouldn't leave Shep's side in the rubble and now that I think about it, he was by his side the entire ep. You could see his concern on the PJ,when he thumped Rodney on the shoulder to try to get him to convince Shep to take it easy and stay in the PJ. We all knew that wasn't gonna happen, but nice try.

I am shocked at your behavior Ali! Truly shocked! Equal opportunities person I am Hold on! There are other characters Sorry my Shep tinted glasses don't allow me to see them

OT: Iz incredibly bored at work!
              Just as long as Shep is whumped first and the most...then I'm a happy camper.

Me too!

It is going to be so hard to get through this work day, I leave in about an hour, then 8 loooooonnnnnnngggggg hours more, then 4 looooonnnnnnggggg hours after I get home before the ep. Ugh.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sheppard's Delight View Post

I may watch 38 minutes, CG and S&R later to get myself in a whumpy frenzy for tomorrow!
                Now that sounds like a great line-up! I want to stay home and watch those instead of going to work!!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sheppard's Delight View Post

I did start the day off well though - I had breakfast in bad and watched Angel whump and then had a quick whump session with Mx over the webcam watching some retro whump- but now i am totally NOT in the mood to do any work!!!

*sigh* I was gonna say I wish I was self-employed but then, realistically, I know if I worked from home I would NEVER get any work done! I'd spend my whole day playing online and watching DVDs!
                  sigpic

Comment

It's Friday!!! Just had to pop in and squeeee for a second before I get my coffee and start to become human again.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve View Post
                      It's Friday!!! Just had to pop in and squeeee for a second before I get my coffee and start to become human again.
                      Squeeeing with ya!!
                      sigpic

Comment

OT: Iz incredibly bored at work!
                        Yup - me too!!

I've thankfully finished the mind-numbing repeatative part where you can't away with playing cos you have to keep plugging away - and now i'm onto recording so for the half hour each reel is going, i have nothing to do! It means i can play on here a bit, but i have to pretend i'm doing something constructive (even though i CAN'T) whenever the boss comes in - and he's like a bloody jack-in-the-box today!!

And the fact we're so close to The Seed, is just making my frustrations worse! lol
                        The path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the devil's own satanic herd

l My LJ l

Comment

*sigh* I was gonna say I wish I was self-employed but then, realistically, I know if I worked from home I would NEVER get any work done! I'd spend my whole day playing online and watching DVDs!
                          I'm with you there. I wish I was self-employed or just independantly wealthy. I could deal with that.

Here's my list of top ten Shep whump favs.
                          1. Search & Rescue
                          2. Common Ground
                          3. Doppelganger
                          4. Tabula Rasa
                          5. Travelers
                          6. Midway
                          7. Conversion
                          8. The Defiant One
                          9. Echoes
                          10. Submersion

Well I'll be back later. I have to go to the hospital for a test then take my daughter to the doctor. Talk about timing. We just got home yesterday evening from vacation and now she has a 102 fever. Poor thing.

Have fun squeeing. Talk to you all later.
                          sigpic

Rotating SIGs by Pegasus_SGA
                          &
                          AVI by *ERIKA*

Comment

Originally posted by sherryw View Post
                            Well I'll be back later. I have to go to the hospital for a test then take my daughter to the doctor. Talk about timing. We just got home yesterday evening from vacation and now she has a 102 fever. Poor thing.
                            Ooo, hope she's alright soon.

l My LJ l

Comment

Originally posted by Squonk View Post
                              Yup - me too!!

I've thankfully finished the mind-numbing repeatative part where you can't away with playing cos you have to keep plugging away - and now i'm onto recording so for the half hour each reel is going, i have nothing to do! It means i can play on here a bit, but i have to pretend i'm doing something constructive (even though i CAN'T) whenever the boss comes in - and he's like a bloody jack-in-the-box today!!

And the fact we're so close to The Seed, is just making my frustrations worse! lol
                              Ooo, I'm annoyed at your boss for you! My boss is on holiday but I work next to a corridor so I keep getting random people walking past! They probably think I never do any work which at the moment I'm not! Just got the post though so better do something

What do you do btw?

Ooo, just noticed it 13:30! Time for lunch

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Ooo, I'm annoyed at your boss for you! My boss is on holiday but I work next to a corridor so I keep getting random people walking past! They probably think I never do any work which at the moment I'm not! Just got the post though so better do something

What do you do btw?

Ooo, just noticed it 13:30! Time for lunch

I'm sure my boss thinks the same of me! Though he was very complementary in my annual appraisal

OT job stuff
                                Spoiler:
                                I work in a museum doing audio/visual (interactives in the exhibitions and equipment for events - mics, laptops, projectors etc...)
                                But a huge part of the job is putting interviews from the Sound Archive onto the computer for digitising (and burning CD Archive copies, and typing out the covers and writing out the cards - that's the dull bit). If the interview comes on tape or minidisc then it goes onto the computer in real time which gives me time to play on the other computer. And at the moment i've got 18 one hour minidiscs and 4 one hour tapes

l My LJ l

Comment

Working...
                                X