No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Pegasus_SGA;8670035]Welcome to the whump thread.

What's your fave whump eppy?

Hmm,I think I have to go with Common Ground,though Search and Rescue are also a strong candidate

There is a particular scene in The Seed,that isn't one of the famous scenes from that ep that really strikes imo.

Spoiler:
    The scene I'm talking about,is when Sheppard enters Kellers room after Teyla called.The way Flanigan delievers the line "We gotta take it of her",just floors me.He brings such emotion to that one line,and its an amazing "emotionwhump"

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post
      Oh my psychic powers are legendary around these here parts.
      I have just encountered them for the first time. That I know of

Originally posted by DeanSheppy View Post
      Hmm,I think I have to go with Common Ground,though Search and Rescue are also a strong candidate

There is a particular scene in The Seed,that isn't one of the famous scenes from that ep that really strikes imo.

Spoiler:
      The scene I'm talking about,is when Sheppard enters Kellers room after Teyla called.The way Flanigan delievers the line "We gotta take it of her",just floors me.He brings such emotion to that one line,and its an amazing "emotionwhump"
      Oh I think you fit right in with those choices
      Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
      Save Our Seeker!
      LotS on LJ.

Comment

Originally posted by *Erika* View Post
        I know! But it'll get better with your wand, .

Welcome DeanSheppy!!!
        Feel better soon hon *hugs* And remember this is who you should be whumping.

S4 pics
        Spoiler:

Bit of drippy blood to make you feel better.

Boredom whump

Self whump.

Spoiler:
        Ooh good choices, I like that bit, Sheppy can
        Spoiler:
        kneel by my bed anytime.

That's what I love about JF's acting, it's the little things, his eyes and the way he delivers his lines, and for me some of the most poignant things are through little looks and inactions. Makes me all fangirly.

Comment

I def agree,he's such a good actor.One of my "nonewhump eps" are Trinity because I really enjoy what he brings into the character in that particular story and his interacting with Mckay.

Comment

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! *tries not to squee to loud not to hurt throat*

Spoiler:
            Drippy blood!!!! OMG!!!

I spend an unhealthy amount of time just staring and drooling over that pic. *points up to Peg's post*

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

I LOVE SHEP!BLOOD!!!

I hope I did not scare DeanSheppy away, . Never mind me and my vampiric urges.

*needs to go to work now*

See ya!
            My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
            Sig and avi by me
            Spoiler:

Comment

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! *tries not to squee to loud not to hurt throat*

Spoiler:
              Drippy blood!!!! OMG!!!

I spend an unhealthy amount of time just staring and drooling over that pic. *points up to Peg's post*

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

I LOVE SHEP!BLOOD!!!

See ya!

No no no,I'm the exact same way,those were some lovely pictures It takes a lot more to scare me way,I assure you

Comment

Hi everybody!My first post ever on gateworld,and I'm a big fan of Shep whump!
                Hi DeanSheppy!

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                  Hi DeanSheppy!

Hi CassBlade,are you going getting psyched for Daedalus variations?Speaking for myself,my friends are getting tired of me constantly saying things like "one day closer"

Comment

I def agree,he's such a good actor.One of my "nonewhump eps" are Trinity because I really enjoy what he brings into the character in that particular story and his interacting with Mckay.
                    I love psych whump, with a nice healthy side of ramifications thanks. Don't get the ramifications much, but at least we get some angsting. One day....

*gets out her crystal ball*

I predict we'll see something like that in season 5. Well I was right about DG and The seed well before they were even filmed... so, my spidey sense tells me we'll get some nice psyche whump

Spoiler:
                    Drippy blood!!!! OMG!!!

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

I LOVE SHEP!BLOOD!!!

See ya!
                    Anyone would think you were excited hon.

No no no,I'm the exact same way,those were some lovely pictures It takes a lot more to scare me way,I assure you
                    it's just as well really.

Comment

Hi CazzBlade,are you going getting psyched for Daedalus variations?Speaking for myself,my friends are getting tired of me constantly saying things like "one day closer"
                      Totally! My new spoiler free life means that I keep getting giddy over the eps! It's fab

We'll never tire of you saying it!

Even though two people today have tried their best to make me think it was friday already! (yes, one being you peg ). My friend came into work going 'it's friday!' and I was like huh?, but it was cos she's off work tomorrow so todays like friday to her! I told her to stop getting my hopes up

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                        Totally! My new spoiler free life means that I keep getting giddy over the eps! It's fab

We'll never tire of you saying it!

Even though two people today have tried their best to make me think it was friday already! (yes, one being you peg ). My friend came into work going 'it's friday!' and I was like huh?, but it was cos she's off work tomorrow so todays like friday to her! I told her to stop getting my hopes up

I,on the other hand,am a huge spoiler addict.I simple can't breath without knowing something in advance.Heck,sometimes,I even read the end of books that I'm just about to read.I just can't wait to find out what's going to happen

Comment

Spoiler:
                          Good choices!! I do agree with your line from The Seed! I thought JF did a great job showing concern with just his voice.

Spoiler:
                          Drippy blood!!!! OMG!!!

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

I LOVE SHEP!BLOOD!!!

See ya!
                          Meet Erika - our resident Vampire who loves to pull teeth!!!!

Might have to go play on Photoshop for a bit. I came up with a Thunker's Kit. I might have to come up with a Whumper's kit for new friends.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
                            Might have to go play on Photoshop for a bit. I came up with a Thunker's Kit. I might have to come up with a Whumper's kit for new friends.
                            What's in the Whumper's Kit? Various settings for blood- splatter, drip, bruising?
                            sigpic

Comment

Hi everybody!My first post ever on gateworld,and I'm a big fan of Shep whump!
                              Welcome to GW and to the Whump thread!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Vecturist View Post
                                What's in the Whumper's Kit? Various settings for blood- splatter, drip, bruising?
                                Heh. I seem to remember a certain discussion some time back....

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
                                OH man! You have *so* identified a market niche!

The Shep Whump Action Pack - Your fully posable Sheppard figure comes complete with the following accessories:
                                • Removable fabric uniform
                                • White infirmary scrubs
                                • Infirmary bed with infirmary sheet
                                • Assorted bandages
                                • Oxygen mask and nasal cannula
                                • Defibrillator

NOW with special wash-off "blood effect" pen - design and create your own wounds to treat and bandage!

NOW AVAILABLE! The Expanded Shep Whump Action Pack includes all of the standard content together with these fantastic extras:
                                • Fully posable Carson figure
                                • Syringe (with retracting needle for realistic effect!)
                                • IV stand with flexible IV tubing and attachable IV port
                                • Heart monitor - with realistic-look leads and pads - they really stick!
                                • Intubuation kit and ventilator - specially designed tube fits snugly over Sheppard figure's mouth for realistic effect!
                                COMING SOON!! - The Shep Whump Action Pack - Retrovirus Expansion Set

This themed expansion pack is designed to complement your Shep Whump Action Pack* and includes:
                                • Iratus bug figure - featuring special clamping system to allow attachment to neck of Sheppard Whump action figure PLUS realistic expanding underbelly with genuine Stargate: Atlantis sound effect!
                                • Set of 10 rippable black t-shirts (refill packs available)
                                • Ancient scanner device with light-up effect and genuine Stargate: Atlantis sound effect!
                                • Set of 3 replacement Sheppard Whump action figure heads - Swap the heads on your Sheppard Whump action figure to portray the gradual progression of the retrovirus!
                                • Set of infirmary bed restraints
                                • Real fabric Athosian hooded robe
                                • Fully posable Ronon action figure - with light-up stun pistol!

Also including special "blue skin effect", fully washable pen!

*Intended for use with Standard or Expanded Shep Whump Action Pack - Sheppard figure not included!
                                In development for future release is The Live-Action Shep Whump figure, featuring a range of authentic sound-effects including:
                                • "I'm good"
                                • "Get this thing off me"
                                • "Don't talk to me about screwed!"
                                • "No, it's just the pain's not so bad now"
                                • "Well, first it was like a knife in the eye"
                                • Iratus Bug screamTM
                                • "Please don't do that again"
                                • "Hit me with the defibrillator"
                                • "Do it!"
                                • "I didn't take a full blast"
                                • "I took some fire"
                                • "Aside from this and a couple of cracked ribs.."
                                • "Well, that's wierd cos it hurt like hell"
                                • "Doc, we may need to bump up our first check-in"
                                • "So how'm I doing?"
                                • "My body's mutating into a bug. How are you?"
                                • "S'funny.. I don't remember winning.."
                                • "Just a cold. It's just annoying.."
                                • "I just got fed on by a Wraith, what do you think?"
                                • "I didn't think anything could hurt that much"
                                • "WHAT?!"
                                • "We're feeling a lot better.."
                                • "I'm here.." (featuring Groggy!Shep VoiceTM)
                                • "I noticed.." (featuring Groggy!Shep VoiceTM)
                                Future releases will include further themed Expansion Packs such as the Deluxe Common Ground Expansion Pack, including:
                                • Fully posable Kolya action figure with harpoon gun (with realistic firing action!)
                                • Underground jail cell set (featuring resettable "gunshot explosion effect" wall)
                                • Fully posable Captive Wraith featuring removable manacles and metal feeding-hand restraint
                                • Full set of Genii shotgun, handgun, throwing knife, radio and electric stun prod
                                • Padded chair with manacles
                                • White fabric gag
                                • Genii TV-Camera
                                • !!3 Limited Edition Wraith-Aged Sheppard figures - portraying each step of the feeding process!!
                                • 2 Fully posable Genii goons
                                Refill packs of "blood effect" and "blue skin effect" pens, as well as rippable t-shirts, sold separately.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X