No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dropping by real quick with three cool promos done by fans..vs the horrid Skiffy results. This is to show what taking a little time and simple skills can do.

Art promo focused on John.
    http://community.livejournal.com/any...70.html#cutid1

An effective and much better advertisement for the Season Premire

http://community.livejournal.com/any...25.html#cutid1

This was is awesome.
    http://community.livejournal.com/any...27.html#cutid1
    Last edited by Kristen999; 11 July 2008, 11:57 AM.
    My fanfic-
    http://www.fanfiction.net/~kristen999

Comment

Originally posted by Lorr View Post
      I just had a horrid thought. Comcast is coming this afternoon to check my cable. It's working okay right now, but I'm still having trouble off and on. What if it breaks?! You'll see the headlines..."Shep Whumper assaults cable guy in San Francisco!"

I'm glad you're feeling better, Bebop! Sounds dreadful.
      .....and thanks Lorr, much better ta!

Originally posted by Sheppard's Delight View Post
      Was covering my hands over my eyes whilst the Dell people took control of my computer to save my faves to an external hard drive- was sure that some extreme Shep whump pics would be there for all to see. I think I got away with it but if the men in white coats come knocking- well you will know that I have gone the same way as that SLC!
      I cannot imagine having anyone rummage through my manips!!!!..thats why I moved them all off and onto a stick, well, that and the fact that my hubby found my intubated Sheppy one..and asked me what it was for!!!!!!!...I wanted the floor to open up right then,...but I bluffed it out...I think.

and DON'T MENTION 'she who must not be named'..*looks around nervously*

Originally posted by pilgrim soul View Post
      I had similar problems with my Dell, it was only a week old and I had to have it reset to factory settings - I couldn't get the files moved over because they wanted to charge for it so I lost some photographs including some of my new baby nephew.
      That is REALLY not good lovely..

Oh no that sucks!!

I have always had a Dell and been happy - but this time not so much! I guess it is Vista - but I am sure the original installation had a glitch.

There I am on the phone pretending to be a serious user worried about my business when really I am thinking about my need to get online for the Shep whumpage!!!
      Nice to see that you have your priorities worked out lovely.....
      sigpic

my fan fiction place

Comment

Originally posted by rhymer View Post
        Agh. Curses. I was just going to watch S&R on the big screen (i.e. by connecting the laptop to TV screen), but my husband's come home from London an hour earlier than expected. Well, I'm still going to watch it despite him, but if he heckles, he dies. *tries to look scary and determined.*
        Too right!!!!...I couldn't have anyone with me when I watched...I needed to enjoy in isolation....., not that him indoors is interested anyhoo..
        sigpic

my fan fiction place

Comment

Originally posted by bebop View Post

I cannot imagine having anyone rummage through my manips!!!!..thats why I moved them all off and onto a stick, well, that and the fact that my hubby found my intubated Sheppy one..and asked me what it was for!!!!!!!...I wanted the floor to open up right then,...but I bluffed it out...I think.

and DON'T MENTION 'she who must not be named'..*looks around nervously*

Nice to see that you have your priorities worked out lovely.....
          Well closing my eyes and holding a hand up in front of the screen when I needed to look because i was asked a question certainly helped

You know me- I always have my priorities straight!

A while ago I had someone dial in to take control of my PC to help me with my payroll software and when they saw my screen they said - oh you are a SGA fan - they were too!!

This time nobody mentioned my huge Sheppy wallpaper! I bet they were really wanting to though!

Comment

Originally posted by pisces27 View Post
            YAY!!!!! It's S&R Day!!! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
            SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! 6 MORE HOURS!

I started watching S4 last night, really liked the Mission Directive with Rob Cooper on DG. Great scenes with Shep vs Shep.
            Spoiler:
            Did anyone catch Joe eating while Bam Bam was explaining what to do. I'm half way thru the commentary with Martin Gero and Martin Wood for Adrift, so far it's interesting. I love Martin Wood.
            I didn't notice that I haven't gotten to all the MD's yet was working on(and am halfwayish through) all the Commentaries.

I'm very sorry. I've been writing silly songs again. (spoilers for The Last Man, mention of that concept art picture, but pretends total ignorance of what happens in S&R)
            Spoiler:

Tune: American Pie
            Long long time ago
            (well, really only four months,
            but at times it seemed to drag like years)
            Things for Shep were looking rough,
            With sandstorms, angst and other stuff,
            And then a building falling round his ears.
            Is he hurt? That's what we're hoping!
            Concept art keeps us from moping,
            Countdown clocks are ticking,
            And some are spoilers clicking.
            When we will learn if Shep's alive,
            If Teyla and her child survive?
            When will that wondrous day arrive:
            The start of season five?

And now we're singing:

Yay! Yay! It is S&R day!
            Ronon's back, and Teyla, Colonel Shep and McKay,
            And all across the Internet the fans cry "Hooray!"
            Singing season five is starting today,
            Season five is starting today...

And if you want verse two, you can write it yourself.
            Thanks for that, now i have it stuck in my head!

There I am on the phone pretending to be a serious user worried about my business when really I am thinking about my need to get online for the Shep whumpage!!!
            I hate when I have to pretend to be concerned about the business stuff on my laptop. Thats a good part of the reason I have yet to call and talk to them about the little wiggle my DELL has(it wont sit still on a counter, or other flat surfaces).

I've previosuly had a Dell too and was more than happy with it, and like you, I think the main problem with this one is Vista, the tech guy said as much, thankfully since the reset lots of little things that were being a pain in the arse (like it taking forever to shut down) have righted themselves so fingers crossed its all sorted out.
            Vista is EVIL! I have a friend who works for Microsoft, and actually helped design Vista and when I was buying I talked to him and HE flat out said NOT to get it.

Agh. Curses. I was just going to watch S&R on the big screen (i.e. by connecting the laptop to TV screen), but my husband's come home from London an hour earlier than expected. Well, I'm still going to watch it despite him, but if he heckles, he dies. *tries to look scary and determined.*
            Ah, yes, Hecklers must DIE! *clears throat and goes back to pretending to be harmless* apparently the family is NOT leaving for dinner tonight. Which means I must work on my scary act. Maybe I can convince them they MUST go hang out in the hot tub for an hour.
            Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by iheartshep View Post
              Morning Whumpers!

I don't know how this happened....but.......I will get to see S&R tonight! *does happy dance* Hubby came home yesterday and we made a deal.....so hopefully, all I have to do now is wait to see it. Wish me luck! Hopefully nothing bad will happen and I'll get to see it!

I am off to catch up. I guess I should watch TLM to refresh my memory too!

IHS
              SSQQUUEEE!!!!!

I just hope you didn't sell your soul to the devil in exchange. Cause I'd miss ya if ya did.

I'm very sorry. I've been writing silly songs again. (spoilers for The Last Man, mention of that concept art picture, but pretends total ignorance of what happens in S&R)
              Spoiler:

Long long time ago

And now we're singing:

Yay! Yay! It is S&R day!

Oh gawd! Now how am I supposed to function? It won't leave my head!!!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffles View Post
                Yea! I really like UtS, and I'm excited to hear you've got another fic in mind after that. You go, girl!

Oh ideas I got! Brimming with ideas a couple that have the potential to be really good to. Motivation to write them? Not so much.

Comment

Spoiler:

Long long time ago

And now we're singing:

Yay! Yay! It is S&R day!

You absolute nutter, and I luffs ya for it, if my brain was working and it rarely is these days I'd do verse two.

That was fabby hon, I take my hat off to you, and hope you decide to come to P4, don't worry we're all just the same offline as we are on, and we'll make you feel special.

HAPPY S&R Day Peeps

SHEPPY D!!! *huggles* Great to see you coming out to play, hope you're feeling better.

Bebop, sorry to hear you've been poorly with the tummy flu, hope you're all better now and that you've gotten lots of TLC. *gentle hugs*

IHS!! Great news, how on earth did you convince hubby, or do we not want to know?

I'm debating on whether to watch S&R now, or watch TLM and then S&R decisions, decisions. I could turn the lights down low, grab my duvet and pillow and snuggle whilst watching whump.

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Comment

Oh ideas I got! Brimming with ideas a couple that have the potential to be really good to. Motivation to write them? Not so much.
                    Yeah, that's always my problem too.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post
                      :
                      Bebop, sorry to hear you've been poorly with the tummy flu, hope you're all better now and that you've gotten lots of TLC. *gentle hugs*

I'm debating on whether to watch S&R now, or watch TLM and then S&R decisions, decisions. I could turn the lights down low, grab my duvet and pillow and snuggle whilst watching whump.

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
                      [/LEFT]
                      [/CENTER]
                      Thanks lovely!...feeling a bit more human now at least.

Thats quite a decision to have to make..*rubs chin thoughtfully*...I would have to suggest watching both...and then watching them again!!!!!!!, but thats just my suggestion mind you..
                      sigpic

my fan fiction place

Comment

Originally posted by pisces27 View Post
                        [
                        I started watching S4 last night, really liked the Mission Directive with Rob Cooper on DG. Great scenes with Shep vs Shep.
                        Spoiler:
                        Did anyone catch Joe eating while Bam Bam was explaining what to do. I'm half way thru the commentary with Martin Gero and Martin Wood for Adrift, so far it's interesting. I love Martin Wood.
                        Me too! I even quoted him in an essay

Originally posted by Kristen999 View Post
                        Dropping by real quick with three cool promos done by fans..vs the horrid Skiffy results. This is to show what taking a little time and simple skills can do.

Art promo focused on John.
                        http://community.livejournal.com/any...70.html#cutid1

An effective and much better advertisement for the Season Premire

http://community.livejournal.com/any...25.html#cutid1

This was is awesome.
                        http://community.livejournal.com/any...27.html#cutid1
                        That second one is fantastic! Linda in the JT thread will LOVE it!

Hi SheppyD! Fab to see ya

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Okey dokey, thats me done for the night, I'm off to Whumpdreamsville Arizona...or , um, bed.....Enjoy the rest of the night peeps, and for those watching S&R for the first time ...ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..*waves to peeps*
                          sigpic

my fan fiction place

Comment

Okey dokey, thats me done for the night, I'm off to Whumpdreamsville Arizona...or , um, bed.....Enjoy the rest of the night peeps, and for those watching S&R for the first time ...ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..*waves to peeps*
                            Night sweetie, I am off too. Enjoy S&R everyone, can't wait to squeee with you all

Comment

Thanks lovely!...feeling a bit more human now at least.

Thats quite a decision to have to make..*rubs chin thoughtfully*...I would have to suggest watching both...and then watching them again!!!!!!!, but thats just my suggestion mind you..

Glad you're feeling better hon, can't have you being ill on S&R day! Just remember it's whump Shep, not self.

Oooh I think I might just be able to manage two viewings before bed if i'm really lucky. Nite nite hon. *hugs*

So, how are the non spoilery girls coping at the moment? Is there anything you're looking forward to in particular?

WE ALL GET TO SQUEE WITH YOU TOMORROW!! WOOHOOOOOO!

Comment

Hahahaaah. I love seeing ranty people get their knickers in a twist and and completely lose perspective.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X