Clear All

Originally posted by Lauriel View Post
    Good evening morning whumpers! *waves madly*

How is everyone today?

Love all the wraithy stuff!

Das- love the sig!

OT woes:
    Spoiler:
    We haven't been able to contact my brother for the last few days. He turned up at my parents house today. He's got two black eyes, one's really black. His face is swollen, and he's feeling downright rotten. He got mugged on Tuesday at Richmond station (reason why we couldn't call him- they took his phone and wallet). The didn't even say anything, just jumped him, bashed him, and took off. He stayed at home the last few days rather than telling us (if his face was worse than it was today, no wonder he didn't come round- my parents would have freaked). So the poor soul has been sitting at home, bashed and feeling low, and not coming over for company because he felt vulnerable and, I think, embarrassed. He's the gentlest person you could imagine. He's also been having a hard time already with a divorce last month and a few other personal problems besides. Talk about kicking a person when they're down- literally. It's just one of those situations you wish you could make go away but feel powerless because you can't.

Just a little sad and need some whumpy cheering up.
    I know exactly how you feel, because exactly the same thing happened to my little brother a few months back.

Spoiler:
    He walked home from a night bus and was mugged. He ended up in hospital because he was hit so hard in the stomach he was vomiting blood. My hubby and I had to drive to the hospital to be with him and he was in a dreadful state. I know how heartbreaking and angering it is to see someone so sweet and lovely, and someone you care about so much hurt and abused like that. My heart goes out to you. The good news is, it does get better in time. However, the rage towards the nasty people who commited these terrible things doesn't diminish. ((((HUGS))))) I'm so very sorry.

Also, testing out new screencap software- cos really, when one feels whumped in RL, one really should whump Sheppy in here. It's therapy, people.

DG:
    Spoiler:
    snipped for space
    Wonderful! Those are sooooo delicious. Thanks!
    sigpic

Comment

So sorry...

Spoiler:

das
      sigpic

Comment

IHS - I'm not mentioning the little ancient wannabe's name, oh no! Damn that Hedda!

Let's have some whumpy piccies:

Some emo whump:

Some beaten up whump:

I've been shot in the arm by a dart whump:

I feel so happy now!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rhymer View Post
          Oh dear. You've now made me spend the last few minutes - and I'm at work, too, and should be working! - imaging what shampoo adverts would be like on Wraith TV. Beauty product adverts in general, too. (Clearly their toothpaste ads need some work.)

Depressed and scrawny wraith: I don't know what to do. My feeding hand looks so wrinkled and chapped. I'm too embarrassed to feed any more.

(Quick shot of Sheppard, captured and tied up. Depressed Wraith stands a few paces away, clearly desperate to feed, but keeps snatching his hand back.)

Plump and glowing wraith: Try RAVAGE hand cream. I did. After just three days of application, RAVAGE hand cream revitalises your feeding slit and gives you hands you are proud to use for feeding.

(Shot of Sheppard, captured and tied up. Depressed Wraith reaches out his hand. Sheppard: How do you get your hand so soft and lovely? Ooh, let me feel it... Aaargh! Aaargh!

Or what about:

Sheppard: Troubled with stubborn stains? I was. It seemed as if I could never go out on a mission without coming back with my clothes drenched in blood. It took me hours to clean then after I was released from the infirmary, and when woozy and suffering from hellish agony, scrubbing at blood stains was the last thing I needed. Then I discovered AFTERWHUMP, and now as soon as I'm as good as new, my clothes are, too. Remember: fight enemies; let AFTERWHUMP fight stains.
          (Voice-over, mumbled and very fast: The product's fragrance may attract whumpers, and make repeat applications necessary.)

Just see Shep on the pier of Atlantis Scrubbing all his T-Shirts…

dasNdanger lol:
          Spoiler:
          Poor Todd, he prefers the taste of defiance...

This is my favourite

Lauriel Hhhmm DG *thud* but OT
          Spoiler:
          How horrid for your brother I hope things get better soon *hugs*

Have some more whump
          Common Ground

Spoiler:

Originally posted by iheartshep View Post
          Gosh.....did I kill the thread again?

So I hear we will be getting bloopers after all! SQUEEEEE. I also hear that OT for another JF role
          Spoiler:
          "Birds of Prey" will be released on R1 DVD in July. Cannot wait to see JF in that one!

Hmmm.....Missed Whump Episodes?

"Phantoms" comes to mind. "Vengeance" too.......I mean......Shep and Michael are
          Spoiler:
          holding guns on each other for one thing, and besides that, Shep gets attacked by that giant bug, and NOTHING?

"TDO"........I so adore this episode, yet somehow wanted Shep to bleed out a little more, and suffer from being thrown by Mr. Personality Wraith.

"Epiphany"........jeez.....would it have KILLED the people who wrote this based on JF's concept to let Shep suffer a little more before they let that kid at him?

IHS
          Is it wrong that I am considering buying a region 1 DVD show just to see one episode ??
          Agree with your missed whump as well - I think its fair to say that the little girl in Epiphany has no friends here

Comment

Lauriel, I am so sorry for your brother! That is awful. I hope he's okay soon. (((HUGS))) to him, and your brother, Linzi!

Das, Rhymer, thanks to you there are now certain things in life I'll never be able to think about the same way again.

Thanks for all the very lovely pics and caps today!

Comment

Originally posted by rhymer View Post
              Oh dear. You've now made me spend the last few minutes - and I'm at work, too, and should be working! - imaging what shampoo adverts would be like on Wraith TV. Beauty product adverts in general, too. (Clearly their toothpaste ads need some work.)

Depressed and scrawny wraith: I don't know what to do. My feeding hand looks so wrinkled and chapped. I'm too embarrassed to feed any more.

(Quick shot of Sheppard, captured and tied up. Depressed Wraith stands a few paces away, clearly desperate to feed, but keeps snatching his hand back.)

Plump and glowing wraith: Try RAVAGE hand cream. I did. After just three days of application, RAVAGE hand cream revitalises your feeding slit and gives you hands you are proud to use for feeding.

(Shot of Sheppard, captured and tied up. Depressed Wraith reaches out his hand. Sheppard: How do you get your hand so soft and lovely? Ooh, let me feel it... Aaargh! Aaargh!

Or what about:

Sheppard: Troubled with stubborn stains? I was. It seemed as if I could never go out on a mission without coming back with my clothes drenched in blood. It took me hours to clean then after I was released from the infirmary, and when woozy and suffering from hellish agony, scrubbing at blood stains was the last thing I needed. Then I discovered AFTERWHUMP, and now as soon as I'm as good as new, my clothes are, too. Remember: fight enemies; let AFTERWHUMP fight stains.
              (Voice-over, mumbled and very fast: The product's fragrance may attract whumpers, and make repeat applications necessary.)

OT woes:
              Spoiler:
              We haven't been able to contact my brother for the last few days. He turned up at my parents house today. He's got two black eyes, one's really black. His face is swollen, and he's feeling downright rotten. He got mugged on Tuesday at Richmond station (reason why we couldn't call him- they took his phone and wallet). The didn't even say anything, just jumped him, bashed him, and took off. He stayed at home the last few days rather than telling us (if his face was worse than it was today, no wonder he didn't come round- my parents would have freaked). So the poor soul has been sitting at home, bashed and feeling low, and not coming over for company because he felt vulnerable and, I think, embarrassed. He's the gentlest person you could imagine. He's also been having a hard time already with a divorce last month and a few other personal problems besides. Talk about kicking a person when they're down- literally. It's just one of those situations you wish you could make go away but feel powerless because you can't.

That's awful Lauriel, I hope he manages to get through it

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Another quiet day in here.

Reading JM's Q&As today has worried me for some reason. Speculation for FC -
                Spoiler:
                With MG writing it, and his unending love for McKay, I do have the sinking suspicion the two parter will be another tour de farce for McKay, with Daniel vying for equal screen time. I like Daniel and I love McKay, but two hours back to back may be a bit much. I'm going to cross my fingers, though, and hope it's going to be better than I'm thinking right now.

Comment

Nice whumpy pics everyone. I needed a bit oxygen for some of them. Glad I had this handy...

Rhymer and Das thanks for the laughs.

IHS sorry Hubby is sick, but woohoo on getting him to watch so much SGA.

Lauriel that is heartbreaking about your brother. I hope he feels better soon. That happened to my Great-Aunt when she was 89. Some people are just Mean! RL whump is never ok for anyone. I did like the caps you made though.
                  sigpic

Comment

Good evening morning whumpers! *waves madly*

How is everyone today?

Love all the wraithy stuff!

Das- love the sig!

OT woes:
                    Spoiler:

Lauriel, how horrible. I hope your brother recovers quickly.

Originally posted by Lorr View Post
                    Another quiet day in here.

Reading JM's Q&As today has worried me for some reason. Speculation for FC -
                    Spoiler:
                    With MG writing it, and his unending love for McKay, I do have the sinking suspicion the two parter will be another tour de farce for McKay, with Daniel vying for equal screen time. I like Daniel and I love McKay, but two hours back to back may be a bit much. I'm going to cross my fingers, though, and hope it's going to be better than I'm thinking right now.
                    I was more concerned about this:

JM's blog
                    Spoiler:
                    Rebekah writes: “Do you have any episodes in the can - or are they all still in varying stages of production? More importantly, my husband heard a rumor - which I know you will not confirm - but he was telling me that he heard that you all are killing off a “major” character.”

Answer: There are no finished episodes (we are still several months away from finals). At present, we are shooting episode 5 (Ghost in the Machine) and prepping episode 6 (The Shrine of Talus). As for that rumor…hunh. Interesting.

Has anyone heard anything about this? They couldn't possibly kill off yet another major character....could they?
                    sigpic

Rotating SIGs by Pegasus_SGA
                    &
                    AVI by *ERIKA*

Comment

Originally posted by sherryw View Post

JM's blog
                      Spoiler:
                      Rebekah writes: “Do you have any episodes in the can - or are they all still in varying stages of production? More importantly, my husband heard a rumor - which I know you will not confirm - but he was telling me that he heard that you all are killing off a “major” character.”

Answer: There are no finished episodes (we are still several months away from finals). At present, we are shooting episode 5 (Ghost in the Machine) and prepping episode 6 (The Shrine of Talus). As for that rumor…hunh. Interesting.

Has anyone heard anything about this? They couldn't possibly kill off yet another major character....could they?
                      I think that's to do with Whispers
                      Spoiler:
                      Wasn't there talk of Major Teldy getting killed?

Anyway, it's time for me to go. Goodnight!

Comment

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
                        I think Ali and Josie are taking a break from fandom right now, or at least from GW. They are still posting on LJ, but not much. Not sure where Salty has been. I guess RL is keeping her busy.

It has been extremely quiet in here lately. At least I have been catching up on my reading.
                        Salty is Fine. The saltlets are keeping her really really busy. She is also part of the main team on the fanfiction awards which has really kept her busy. She should be back soon.
                        sigpic

Comment

Rhymer and Das - That was a fun way to start the day!

Lauriel - (((hugs)))

Originally posted by sherryw View Post

JM's blog
                          Spoiler:

Originally posted by Lorr View Post
                          I think that's to do with Whispers
                          Spoiler:
                          Wasn't there talk of Major Teldy getting killed?

Anyway, it's time for me to go. Goodnight!
                          Yes...I'm thinking the same Lorr!

As for FC...
                          Spoiler:
                          I'd be very surprised if Shep didn't have some good stuff in this 2-parter. I'm sure he will!

Comment

Originally posted by Elinor View Post
                            Rhymer and Das - That was a fun way to start the day!

Lauriel - (((hugs)))

Yes...I'm thinking the same Lorr!

As for FC...
                            Spoiler:
                            I'd be very surprised if Shep didn't have some good stuff in this 2-parter. I'm sure he will!

I agree Eli - I am not getting concerned about it!

Oh anyone else got snow this morning? It is the first snow this year that has actually settled in South London! Oh and to think I was out doing some weeding in the garden in the sun a couple of days ago.

I agree with Lorr too.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheppard's Delight View Post
                              I agree Eli - I am not getting concerned about it!

Oh anyone else got snow this morning? It is the first snow this year that has actually settled in South London! Oh and to think I was out doing some weeding in the garden in the sun a couple of days ago.

I agree with Lorr too.
                              Hi SheppyD...yes I've got snow to! To think, yesterday I was sat outside the pub with a friend soaking up the lovely sunshine! Our weather is crazy!! Never boring though!!

Comment

Originally posted by knightie View Post
                                Salty is Fine. The saltlets are keeping her really really busy. She is also part of the main team on the fanfiction awards which has really kept her busy. She should be back soon.
                                Hi there Knightie...and say hi to Salty from us to!!

Comment

Working...
                                X