No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im boooored....so bored i was looking over some old posts of mine, like from the end of season 3 and i just think some of my ranting is just natural for me, i rant and then by not getting myself overly-squee (making up words again lol) it means that when the new season is on, it just seems better.....i ranted a lot abotu season 4 at first but then it ended up being shared favourite season with one (well that does have 38 mins and tdo!)

logic dictates that we should have a shepisode, but im gonna rant until i hear about it, i cant help it!!

this show isnt perfect but i do luffs it............and i cant help but squee about SR..........

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by mckaychick View Post
        afternoon everyone
        Hello MC. Hope you are well?
        Originally posted by Rootortoise View Post
        Im boooored....so bored i was looking over some old posts of mine, like from the end of season 3 and i just think some of my ranting is just natural for me, i rant and then by not getting myself overly-squee (making up words again lol) it means that when the new season is on, it just seems better.....i ranted a lot abotu season 4 at first but then it ended up being shared favourite season with one (well that does have 38 mins and tdo!)

logic dictates that we should have a shepisode, but im gonna rant until i hear about it, i cant help it!!

this show isnt perfect but i do luffs it............and i cant help but squee about SR..........

Oh Roo, everyone gets fed up at season end and wants the new season to come quickly. It's the way it is every season, so don't feel too bad. It'll pass

Well I'm trying to find some Rising whump, and I can't! I have none in my PB! Can you believe it???
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
          People will also need to realize....if you're a true to the bone spoilerphobe....the internet isnt' the best place for you.
          The internet is indeed the worst place ever to go when youre avoiding spoilers...

i remember the days before the internet when i just watched shows and knew hardly anything about the eps, i did love that (although that also meant waiting longer to see them...ahem).......but now i just find the temptation too much and if i wanted to be spoiler free id have to just stop with SGA sites altogether because im too weak!!
          shows like ncis have hardly any spoilers released...but sga...there are a lot!

it would be fine if we were all spoiler free but then what would we talk about lol

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
            Hello MC. Hope you are well?

Oh Roo, everyone gets fed up at season end and wants the new season to come quickly. It's the way it is every season, so don't feel too bad. It'll pass

Well I'm trying to find some Rising whump, and I can't! I have none in my PB! Can you believe it???
            i noticed rising was on skyone the other day, funny how much the show has changed! Shep even sounds different!!

I dont think its so much that im fed up, although yes damnit i want the new season now lol.....i think its just a way for me to protect myself from being let down ala phantoms.....id rather be a pessimist and be pleasantly surprised, rather than set myself up and be left disappointed.
            eta: so with SR much as i want to squee theres a little voice in my head telling me to be careful!

Comment

i noticed rising was on skyone the other day, funny how much the show has changed! Shep even sounds different!!

I dont think its so much that im fed up, although yes damnit i want the new season now lol.....i think its just a way for me to protect myself from being let down ala phantoms.....id rather be a pessimist and be pleasantly surprised, rather than set myself up and be left disappointed.
              eta: so with SR much as i want to squee theres a little voice in my head telling me to be careful!
              I understand that, and I feel the same sometimes. Just ask anyone I rant to! I think I have to keep my squee in check sometimes too, otherwise I know I will be disappointed!

I saw Rising too. I love the bit where Shep gets stunned! Even in the first episode, Joe showed he understood how to make stunning look so realistic and whumpy! Now, I just need a cap of it!
              sigpic

Comment

I understand that, and I feel the same sometimes. Just ask anyone I rant to! I think I have to keep my squee in check sometimes too, otherwise I know I will be disappointed!

I saw Rising too. I love the bit where Shep gets stunned! Even in the first episode, Joe showed he understood how to make stunning look so realistic and whumpy! Now, I just need a cap of it!
                and because we have a lot of time before the new season (ok 4 months isnt that long but it IS! lol) i think you have more time to dwell on things, it was worse last year because we had a bazillion months to wait....i think i just have high expectations....and my mind gets carried away, i think thats why travelers and dg lost a bit of impact because i was imagining all these amazing things i wanted to happen to him and then when they didnt it was bit....oh.....ok. i mean i still enjoy those eps dont get me wrong!

its a compelling argument to go spoiler free because i think thats one of the reasons why i loved eps like TR and midway and outcast because i didnt know a lot before hand so my expectations werent much and i didnt go overboard on the speculation and ruin it...........but i could never go spoiler free and id never even bother trying....................i just hope that when SR comes i havent shot myself in the foot, and whatever happens ill enjoy it......but i do know if we dont get some of the stuff weve suggested, it will probs diminish some of that love for the ep!
                Last edited by Rootortoise; 19 March 2008, 09:53 AM.

Comment

and because we have a lot of time before the new season (ok 4 months isnt that long but it IS! lol) i think you have more time to dwell on things, it was worse last year because we had a bazillion months to wait....i think i just have high expectations....and my mind gets carried away, i think thats why travelers and dg lost a bit of impact because i was imagining all these amazing things i wanted to happen to him and then when they didnt it was bit....oh.....ok. i mean i still enjoy those eps dont get me wrong!

its a compelling argument to go spoiler free because i think thats one of the reasons why i loved eps like TR and midway and outcast because i didnt know a lot before hand so my expectations werent much and i didnt go overboard on the speculation and ruin it...........but i could never go spoiler free and id never even bother trying....................i just hope that when SR comes i havent shot myself in the foot, and whatever happens ill enjoy it......but i do know if we dont get some of the stuff weve suggested, i will probs diminish some of that love for the ep!
                  I know exactly what you mean. I adored Midway. What a surprise! I had few expectations.

I just hope it's not you who's shot in the foot for S and R. I want it to be Sheppy....amongst other injuries!
                  sigpic

Comment

Well I didn't have any Rising, but I have plenty of this season 1 favourite whump!

38 Minutes:

sigpic

Comment

I know exactly what you mean. I adored Midway. What a surprise! I had few expectations.

I just hope it's not you who's shot in the foot for S and R. I want it to be Sheppy....amongst other injuries!
                      i didnt even think we'd get a lot of sheppy in midway and what we got was fab, plus a lil bit of whump and mckay angst and that last scene goes down as one of the best in sga history!

Yes sheppy needs to be whumped not I..........as for SR...well that pic......its actual proof for a change...........just hope its as good in the ep!

Comment

ahhh 38 mins..............classic whump!!

Comment

i didnt even think we'd get a lot of sheppy in midway and what we got was fab, plus a lil bit of whump and mckay angst and that last scene goes down as one of the best in sga history!

Yes sheppy needs to be whumped not I..........as for SR...well that pic......its actual proof for a change...........just hope its as good in the ep!
                          I agree about Midway! It was a revelation! That last scene? Sigh....

I'm with you 100%. I hope what was in the artwork and the piccies lives up to what we think it might. I've got everything crossed! And believe me, it's painful!
                          sigpic

Comment

I am sure that I have the Shep being stunned in Rising caps - but who knows where I saved them!!!

Comment

ahhh 38 mins..............classic whump!!
                              Well, have some more then! (This was a great idea, Pocus! It's possible you're a genius! )

sigpic

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X