John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sherryw View Post
    OMG I'm loving it. Thanks for positing the pic. You beat me to it.

Broken Ties pic (from JM's blog) speculation

Spoiler:
    It looks like Shep's been captured. I wonder if Ronon had anything to do with it or if they captured Shep to prove that Ronon has really turned. By having Ronon do something to Shep.
    I wonder too. Also it looks like

Spoiler:
    That his hands are tied in a weird way behind his back. I'd love for the Wraith to use John against Ronon....that'd be cool.
    My fanfic-
    http://www.fanfiction.net/~kristen999

Comment

Spoiler:
      It looks like Shep's been captured. I wonder if Ronon had anything to do with it or if they captured Shep to prove that Ronon has really turned. By having Ronon do something to Shep.
      Oh, I don't dare to hope that!
      Spoiler:
      That'd be some decent emotional whump for Shep
      *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

When do we get a Shep Whumping episode ? And can I be shallow hoping John has to take off his shirt ? ;-)

Kimberly

sigs by Cazz,scifan,elephantgirl, john-and-teyla , Donna , Linda, maffieg, and wraithlord . I'm in AWE of your talent and J/T is the best

Comment

You know something, S5 speculation
          Spoiler:
          it looks to me like we may be getting some real Shep whump in the first couple of episodes. Am I dreaming?

Time for me to go. Goodnight, kids!

Comment

Originally posted by lostinspace View Post
            AAAAAAHHHHH!!!! Unless my eyes deceive me, Joe Flanigan finally makes an appearance in the flesh for S5.

From JM's blog today - spoilers for Broken Ties:
            Spoiler:
            Weren't we promised (by Andee?) to see more Shep whump from the wraith?!
            And also, does this mean Sheppard's recovering in bed for most of The Seed (ep 2)?
            http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l2...joevwraith.jpg
            SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! What a relief!
            Originally posted by chensuu View Post
            Hurray! Finally! So Joe is in season 5 after all! Great picture! Thanks.
            Did you really think he wasn't? I do know what you mean though. It's so nice to see him pictured on the blog again!
            Originally posted by Pocus View Post
            It is about time to see him!!! Thanks for posting!!!
            Originally posted by caty View Post
            Yeah, and he'll appear in Broken Ties then

Originally posted by Lorr View Post
            I think I scared my neighbors again with the very loud, highpitched SQUEEEEE!!
            You weren't the only one!
            New BT pics on JM's blog
            Spoiler:
            Joe is in the pic, on the right, that Jason is in, too. The re-attached dreds on Jason look different, but pretty good!

Oh, I'm all excited! How long till S5??
            Too long!

Spoiler:
            Oh be still my heart! I wish!
            Originally posted by Kristen999 View Post
            I wonder too. Also it looks like

Spoiler:
            That his hands are tied in a weird way behind his back. I'd love for the Wraith to use John against Ronon....that'd be cool.
            It'd be fabulous. JM will really have outdone himself if he's done something like that in his script!
            You know something, S5 speculation
            Spoiler:
            it looks to me like we may be getting some real Shep whump in the first couple of episodes. Am I dreaming?

Time for me to go. Goodnight, kids!
            Oh, I really hope we're not dreaming, Lorr. That piccie really made me excited!
            sigpic

Comment

Just saw the pic and Oh my! and Yippee!

Originally posted by caty View Post
              Oh, I don't dare to hope that!
              Spoiler:
              That'd be some decent emotional whump for Shep
              It does look like there could be. Fabby! I'm not reading spoilers though...I won't, I won't!!

Comment

YIPPEEEEEE!!!!! and SQUEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!...pics at last, and a doozie at that!!!...

**la! la!...skips off singing to do the school run with a grin on her happy whumper face**...........
                sigpic

my fan fiction place

Comment

Spoiler:
                  I think so too. If JM wrote this script, I'd be a very happy whumper indeed.

Spoiler:
                  S4 had some really solid moments of Shep/Dex friendship, e.g. Outcast, The Last Man (where Ronon no longer feels welcome). Reunion captured the hurt and betrayal pretty well between them, which makes the idea of Ronon "temporarily" going darkside in Broken Ties a little more believable. Oh, the angst!
                  Lost In Space - wherever I am is where I'm supposed to be (aka my geek blog)

Thanks to ileliberte for permission to share her amazing art

Comment

Ahhhhhhh. Is there any better way to start the day than with a picture of
                    Spoiler:
                    John Sheppard on his knees before a Wraith?

JM may be having a crummy coupla days but he's making the fans happy!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
                      Spoiler:

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

S5 Pics- Broken Ties/SR
                      Spoiler:
                      Poor Sheppy, down on his knees. Have I said how much i'm looking forward to season 5? He's not having a good time is he? Ah well, his misery is our joy. I'm wondering as some have said already, that Ronon and Shep get captured, and the wraith turn Ronon, and get him to beat up Shep to show his allegiance. oooooh you know I can just imagine the scene with the two of them whumped in the cell, there'd be angst, tension, mistrust!!! *luffs Mistrust* And Ronon will be trying not to get converted into a wraithworshipper, but he's finding it more and more difficult, so we hear him struggling, and Shep's there with him either in the adjacent cell telling him to hold on and not to give in. But Ronon is going deeper and deeper into the wraith zone, and he and Sheppy end up fighting it out... for their lives!!! Oh gosh I might just burst! LOL

Last day of the 12 hour shift, so I can come play! Woohoooooo

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post
                        SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

S5 Pics- Broken Ties/SR
                        Spoiler:
                        Poor Sheppy, down on his knees. Have I said how much i'm looking forward to season 5? He's not having a good time is he? Ah well, his misery is our joy. I'm wondering as some have said already, that Ronon and Shep get captured, and the wraith turn Ronon, and get him to beat up Shep to show his allegiance. oooooh you know I can just imagine the scene with the two of them whumped in the cell, there'd be angst, tension, mistrust!!! *luffs Mistrust* And Ronon will be trying not to get converted into a wraithworshipper, but he's finding it more and more difficult, so we hear him struggling, and Shep's there with him either in the adjacent cell telling him to hold on and not to give in. But Ronon is going deeper and deeper into the wraith zone, and he and Sheppy end up fighting it out... for their lives!!! Oh gosh I might just burst! LOL

12 hour shift? Yikes! Poor you!

You a bit excited about the pic then, hon?

I like your scenario! No surprises there!
                        sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

I couldn't agree more Ali. It's cheered up my day no end because at long last
                          Spoiler:
                          It confirms that Shep is actually in S5! And there could be a whump or two in Broken Ties. SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
                          sigpic

Comment

Congrats to Linzi on 17200!!!

Originally posted by Listy View Post
                            I am perfectly sane, the voices in my head keep telling me I am!!
                            Voices in the head are fine - it's when they make sense that you should worry....

Originally posted by rhymer View Post
                            As for the Amazon package... I have a book rec. for h/c writing. I saw the "Worst-Case Scenario Survival Handbook" on a friend's bookcase, and thought it would be great for writing whump fics. It tells you how to survive various unpleasant situations. Just change one little detail, and there you have a manual of how to only just survive the disaster... but not unharmed. However, I've not actually used it yet, since I only just got it, so can't say yet how useful it is in practice.

Spoiler:
                            We have lots and lots of "how to ecape from dangerous animals" type of scenarios: sharks, bears, mountain lions, charging rhinos, stampeding elephants , "how to wrestle free from an alligator", "how to escape from killer bees", "how to escape from a giant octopus", "how to outwit a pack of wolves" etc.

There are lots on how to jump off and onto things: jumping from moving cars, falling into rivers from a height. There's wilderness survival stuff. Also how to win a sword fight, how to take a bullet, how to behave under fire, how to free yourself from a bear trap.

And medical stuff, of course: instructions of how to do a tracheotomy, how to use a defibrillator, how to treat frost bite, broken legs, and bullet wounds.
                            I bought my brother that book!!

Damn - i knew i should have got myself one too!

Originally posted by iheartshep View Post
                            Before I catch up, I'll leave this tidbit.....OT for puppy
                            Spoiler:
                            Hubby says to me, "Okay......I like the puppy's name, and I get where Connor is from. But.......who's Joe?" Really.....sometimes I wonder about him. It's not like I could have named the poor thing Connor Bedhead....maybe then he'd have gotten it!

IHS
                            Men = useless!!

Though i am rather impressed that my boyfy knows Joe's and David's names!!

He even knows who Joe Mallozzi is!!

Spoiler:

Nope - i really don't think there is!! Cept maybe...
                            Spoiler:
                            ...if he was on his knees in front of me!

Hey a girl can dream!!

I'm too scared to click on any spoilers about it though cos i clicked on one (labelled about the pic) that gave away stuff about Ronan's storyline.

Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post
                            Jeepers!! Bet you're glad that's over!!
                            The path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the devil's own satanic herd

l My LJ l

Comment

Originally posted by Squonk View Post
                              Congrats to Linzi on 17200!!!

Voices in the head are fine - it's when they make sense that you should worry....

I bought my brother that book!!

Damn - i knew i should have got myself one too!

Men = useless!!

Though i am rather impressed that my boyfy knows Joe's and David's names!!

He even knows who Joe Mallozzi is!!

Spoiler:

Hey a girl can dream!!

Jeepers!! Bet you're glad that's over!!
                              Thanks, Squonk! I hadn't noticed. I've been a bit distracted recently. You see there have been these piccies on JM's blog, and well, they're not very interesting to most people here, I'm sure...but for some reason they seem to be making me squee a lot and imagine all sorts of scenarios involving Sheppard, none of which make him very happy, but make my little whumper's heart flutter! I don't suppose most whumpers have even noticed them...
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Astraldust View Post
                                I couldn't agree more Ali. It's cheered up my day no end because at long last
                                Spoiler:
                                It confirms that Shep is actually in S5! And there could be a whump or two in Broken Ties. SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
                                I don't think there was ever really any doubt that he was, was there?

Spoiler:

Hey a girl can dream!!
                                I like the way you think!

I'm too scared to click on any spoilers about it though cos i clicked on one (labelled about the pic) that gave away stuff about Ronan's storyline.
                                Yeah, me too. Spoilered chat about the photos is going beyond just the photos and into plot spoilers/speculation so I'm having to just not click any spoiler tags.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X