John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
    ^Sane? In this thread? Really? Who's sane?
    i am perfectly sane...........i mean INsane....
    Originally posted by caty View Post
    It could still be the end of July, couldn't it? I don't think they have confirmed an actual date yet...
    i hope its early july but cos i want that itll be the last possible date in july now!
    Nothing exciting on JM's blog again.. Some S&R pics, but Shep is nowhere in sight...

No answers to any questions.
    im not going to say anything....

GRR!

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

Nothing exciting on JM's blog again.. Some S&R pics, but Shep is nowhere in sight...

No answers to any questions.
      Originally posted by Lorr View Post
      I think JM comes here and sees what this kind of torture does to us. Wicked show runner!!
      I wonder if it's b/c Joe Flanigan hasn't been available for filming due to his recent family news. Either that, or JM really is torturing us whumpers....
      Lost In Space - wherever I am is where I'm supposed to be (aka my geek blog)

Thanks to ileliberte for permission to share her amazing art

Comment

Originally posted by Rootortoise View Post
        i am perfectly sane...........i mean INsane....

i hope its early july but cos i want that itll be the last possible date in july now!
        Huh?? What?
        *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

Evil Page two!!!!!!
          *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

I had a particularly strange image pop into my head while making dinner. This is just a thought about how JM described what was going to happen to JF.

S&R
            Spoiler:
            JM: Er, Joe?
            JF: Yeah?
            JM: Here's the thing - the whumpers have really been on our case to give them some blood, pain and general mayhem committed on Shep's...uh...person.
            JF (slight look of fear in his eyes): Yeeaahh?
            JM (edging away a step or two): Well, we're gonna give it to 'em.
            JF (fear and anger now easily discerned in the eyes): And?!
            JM: Blood, chest peekage, concussion, sweaty and feverish, intubated, defibrilated. The team will be all anxious and angsty...
            JF: What, no small weapons fire?
            JM: We're trying to work that in. There is something else, too.
            JF: What? What else could there...(Near terror)...No, you can't mean...
            JM: (takes another step away) Yep, nekkid under the sheets in the infirmary.
            JF: GAAAAAHHH!!!!!
            JM: (walks away, whistling wickedly) Gotta keep the whumpers happy.

I told you it was strange.

Comment

Lorr, NO WAY is that strange! That's....GUH...whump heaven!!!!! *faints*

yeahhhhhhh come on....you know you wanna give it to us, JM!!!!

whumpwhumpwhumpwhumpwhumpwhumpwhumpwhumpwhumpwhump
              whumpwhumpwhumpwhumpwhumpwhumpwhumpwhumpwhumpwhump!!!

sigpic
              My Manips & other artwork!

Comment

I'm new to all this whumping stuff, but I really think...I like it!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithworshipper View Post
                  I'm new to all this whumping stuff, but I really think...I like it!
                  Welcome, welcome, welcome!

Time for me to go. For some reason, I am absolutely whumped. See you tomorrow!

Comment

Hmmm... no one is around I see...

I've been absent again, but I hope these somewhat make up for it

Whumpy pic spam...

spoilers for The Last Man... and size So lovely to strip the obnoxious scifi banners...

Spoiler:

sigpic
                    My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

OMG sgsfan I LOVE these! I've been wanting high res version of Shep in those scenes, maybe its a sunglasses!kink I have who knows.

Thank you!

Originally posted by SGAFan View Post
                      Hmmm... no one is around I see...

I've been absent again, but I hope these somewhat make up for it

Whumpy pic spam...

spoilers for The Last Man... and size So lovely to strip the obnoxious scifi banners...

Spoiler:

My fanfic-
                      http://www.fanfiction.net/~kristen999

Comment

Originally posted by rhymer View Post
                        Okay. Based on the wish-lists, I have come up with a revised running order for season five. (No spoilers, really, beyond basic picture speculation).
                        Spoiler:

1. Search and Rescue part 1
                        2. Search and Rescue part 2
                        3. Search and Rescue part 3
                        4. No, Still Not Rescued
                        5. Nope, Still Waiting
                        6. Fading In and Out
                        7. And Then It All Went Horribly Wrong
                        8. His Heart's Stopped!
                        9. Field Medicine
                        10. Digging and Debris
                        11. Tubes
                        12. He's Wearing What Under That Blanket?
                        13. The Slow Road to Recovery
                        14. The Relapse
                        15. "I'm Getting Better!"
                        16. Back on Active Duty Tomorrow, If All Goes Well
                        17. All Didn't Go Well
                        18. Pale and Interesting
                        19. The First Mission Back
                        20. Oops, We've Lost Him Again

Season six
                        1. Search and Rescue....

Now to get JM at all to agree to scrap their current plans and go with this.
                        Pure awesomeness! This is a season I would soooo love to see.......

Comment

Oooo...I loved all your desires for S & R. I want all of them!

Let me just mention that I want all of it! Every single detail you all have mentioned... That's not too much to ask! They are planning on a four hour Season premiere, aren't they?
                          Wouldn't that be fantabulous!

Originally posted by charlie24 View Post
                          Think of all lawsuits that the writers will be faced with it that hapens and a certain section of the fanbase goes
                          Deliberate repost of smiley 'cos that is just great!

Okay. Based on the wish-lists, I have come up with a revised running order for season five. (No spoilers, really, beyond basic picture speculation).
                          Spoiler:

4. No, Still Not Rescued
                          5. Nope, Still Waiting
                          6. Fading In and Out
                          8. His Heart's Stopped!
                          9. Field Medicine
                          10. Digging and Debris
                          11. Tubes
                          14. The Relapse
                          17. All Didn't Go Well
                          18. Pale and Interesting

Season six
                          1. Search and Rescue....

Absolutely wonderful and hilarious...*sigh* if only! You should post that on JM's blog!

I had a particularly strange image pop into my head while making dinner. This is just a thought about how JM described what was going to happen to JF.

S&R
                          Spoiler:
                          JM: Here's the thing - the whumpers have really been on our case to give them some blood, pain and general mayhem committed on Shep's...uh...person.
                          JM: Blood, chest peekage, concussion, sweaty and feverish, intubated, defibrilated. The team will be all anxious and angsty...

Hee hee! Fab! I keep wondering if Joe was able to (pic spec)
                          Spoiler:
                          take his newspaper to read whilst lying trapped under the pretend rubble.

Comment

Originally posted by Elinor View Post
                            Spoiler:

Oh I'm pretty sure he found a way!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post
                              oooooooooh SR spec, just reading the posts are making my toes curl.

What would I love to see in SR???
                              Spoiler:

The team protecting Shep as he's too vulnerable and whumped to protect himself.

Ronon making sure Shep is ok, and keeping him alive (be it just by talking to him/bugging him/caring for him) i'm not too fussed.

I want to see and old fashioned rescue with the team digging Sheppy out with their bare hands. I want them to put all their heart and sould and love and friendship into moving the rocks and getting Shep out alive.

I want them reasure him and tell him, he's ok and to hold on, that he'll make it out alive. And when Shep tells them to leave him, I want them to completely ignore his requests cos they luff him.

I want Keller there tending to Shep, and keeping him alive, be it through IV's, oxygen, pulse ox, nasal canula's/oxygen masks, sterile dressing, defibb squee!!!

I want someone to stand up and be counted when it matters and to do whatever it takes to protect Shep even if it means a court martial for refusing to leave their post.

I want TLC, lots and lots and lots of it.

I want to see Shep talking and being groggy and in pain. And being a pain in the ass and snarky because he's hurting and he can't do anything about it. Damn it I want him to be vulnerable, and for him to rely on the team.

I'd love internal bleeding, or blood loss, shock, so Shep's falling in and out of consciousness. I want to see him fight to stay alive.

But most of all I want the intubated, nekkid under the infirmary blanket for Sheppy D. She's been so patient and waited for so long. That I want this for her.

And I want team luff and an infirmary scene. I want to see how much they care for him, and what he's come to mean to them. I want Shep to see that they're his family and they'll do whatever it takes to protect him, just as he would for them.

I don't want miracle rescues or the gift of life. I don't want just a bump on the head, because it's not realistic and I don't want him beamed up by the Daedy at the end of the ep and for Caldwell to say he's in bad shape, but he'll be ok. Cos I will be pissed off if we saw that.

Peg..I LUFFS you!!!!!...that is a GREAT wish list and so eloquently put..

Spoiler:

4. No, Still Not Rescued
                              5. Nope, Still Waiting
                              6. Fading In and Out
                              8. His Heart's Stopped!
                              9. Field Medicine
                              10. Digging and Debris
                              11. Tubes
                              14. The Relapse
                              17. All Didn't Go Well
                              18. Pale and Interesting

Season six
                              1. Search and Rescue....

WANT NO.11...........PLEASE

Spoiler:
                              Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyy!!

It's official!! Season 5 of SGA premieres in July 08!!

*runs around flailing*
                              SQUEEELICIOUNESS ABOUNDS!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              sigpic

my fan fiction place

Comment

Spoiler:
                                Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyy!!

It's official!! Season 5 of SGA premieres in July 08!!

*runs around flailing*
                                That's the best news I've had in days. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayy! to that.

I think the fact that he has shown pics of (minor S&R spoilers)
                                Spoiler:
                                McKay and Lorne, both with only minor injuries, and naught of Sheppy bar the wonderful concept art, is because to post actual Sheppy pics would spoiler the wonderful whump that we are going to get!
                                That's my belief and I'm clinging to it with a deathgrip!
                                That's how I look at it Ali.
                                Spoiler:
                                Joe's make-up should be a whole lot bloodier than that, I hope.

Originally posted by lostinspace View Post
                                I wonder if it's b/c Joe Flanigan hasn't been available for filming due to his recent family news. Either that, or JM really is torturing us whumpers....
                                I guess it's the latter reason lostinspace. I know losing a parent is tragic but I doubt he could take much time off. I don't know about the US but here in Germany you're allowed two days and that's it.

S&R
                                Spoiler:

That was just brilliant Lorr. I could just see that happening.

Originally posted by Elinor View Post
                                Oooo...I loved all your desires for S & R. I want all of them!

Spoiler:

Knowing Joe he would find a way to do just that.

Thanks for all the wonderful S & R ideas everyone. Let's hope that's what we get.

Welcome to the thread Wraithworshipper!!
                                Last edited by Astraldust; 18 March 2008, 07:36 AM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X