• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
    In response to Pilgrim's spoiler
    Spoiler:
    Even though there's no physical whump I'd still be happy with that

Broken Ties spoilers:
    Spoiler:
    Indeed because that allows for mucho Sheppy angst and that's never a bad thing. Ronon episodes usually allow for a few good Shep scenes as they have put so much effort into building up the Shep/Ronon friendship.

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
      Ok. Sounds like a plan.

Pic only for literally just looking at, showing and squeeing over pics.

ANYTHING else, even personal spec is considered a general ep spoiler.

Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post
      True...but it's just too much for my brain to handle this early in the morning. Hopefully after a full day of work, I'll be able to come back and find that the whumpers have it all figured out.
      i wouldn't count on it!

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
      ^ Actually, JM's blog posts themselves are usually not particularly spoilery - as obviously he doesn't want to ruin fans' enjoyment of the episodes. He will post hints and some fairly vague pics, but that's it. It's the comments section you have to be careful with..
      Very true - i never really find his pics all that spoilery and i learnt a long time ago to steer clear of the comments!
      The path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the devil's own satanic herd

l My LJ l

Comment

Originally posted by Squonk View Post
        Tristen!! Stop lurking and join the squeee!!
        Hiya, Squonk! I'll try

Originally posted by Squonk View Post

ITA...Broken Ties pic only...
        Spoiler:
        ...seeing Shep on his knees before a Wraith just never gets old!!

Oooo, hope we get the "struggling against mind control" face again!
        Oooooooooooo!! No, I wouldn't mind seeing some more of that either! JF does it so well!

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
        Forgot to say hi to Tristen!

Welcome back! It's good to see you here again!
        Hi Linzi! *waves!* Thanks, it's good to be back. I've missed you guys!

Originally posted by pilgrim soul View Post
        Broken Ties spoilers:
        Spoiler:
        Indeed because that allows for mucho Sheppy angst and that's never a bad thing. Ronon episodes usually allow for a few good Shep scenes as they have put so much effort into building up the Shep/Ronon friendship.
        ITA with you there, Josie!

Thanks to the lovely Pegasus SGA for the awesome sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Rootortoise View Post
          im with you GG i cant say im all that excited either, although its nice but BT PIC ONLY
          Spoiler:
          as you say, sheppy on his knees in front of a wriaht is nothing we havent seen before and nothing whumpy ever happens to shep in that situation........of course im all for a change...but im not gonna excited about it......im still not all that excited about this ep anyway
          True. But!
          BT Spoiler
          Spoiler:
          Have we seen Sdheppy looked that whipped before. I did see some facial bruising by his mouth and by the looks of his body positioning. I don't see this as being just Shep kneeling in front of the wraith queen. This is Shep and Ronon captured, with what i've read, it's going to be anything but the usual. Potentially
          Spoiler:
          Shep turning against Shep, hand to hand combat between them. I've checked Sheppy's body out. *cough* and noticed that he;'s slouching, his eyes are closed, bruising. So whose done it? It's not the wraith's style to beat the crap out of him, they would just stun him. But hand to hand combat is a Ronon thing.

TBH in regards to spoilers for eps, when it comes to ronon or mckay or anyone that isnt shep, it shouldnt be discussed in here anyway, i mean it is a shep thread after all, so we shouldnt have to worry about spoilers of those kinds.........the only spoilers we should be concerned about in here are related to shep and since we dont really have any at the moment apart from THAT SR pic, and dont even know if were gettting a shepisode (will not rant!) then we dont have much to worry about that yet do we........and then when we do have stuff we can just label it as well as we can, and for those going totally spoiler free then just dont click if in doubt........anyway those going spoiler free shouldnt even be on JMs blog surely hes one of the biggest spoiler sources!
          I disagree, part of the enjoyment regarding whump as we've seen here over the last few months is discussing how the whump will effect Shep and the team, and for me it's a natural progression. Talk about Shep, and his getting his ass kicked and whumped affects him and his character and his relationship with the team. To be honest I think i'd struggle with not discussing the others as part of the whumpyshumpy.... What I mean by that is yes we can squee to our hearts delight about the whump, but what about the comfort? Isn't that part of it to?

Yes, i'm probably being grumpy now because i'm tired, but sorry i don't want to limit my talk about the team comforting shep, or if the team hurt shep, because for me it's on topic. And if you (generally) don't want to hear about that side... well, never mind.

As for the Shepisode, yes it would be nice, but i'm not too worried to be honest. Maybe they're giving Joe some time, even if that's not the reason, for me some of the most loveliest and fabbiest of eps for Shep have been teamy ones. So, not really worried at this point in time....

Ok i'm being a miserbable cow, and i'm going now. Sorry folks.

Is this what they call the Hiatus blues?
          Last edited by Pegasus_SGA; 19 March 2008, 05:45 AM.

Comment

I want to stay spoiler free...but I do read JM's blog. Like a few people on here that puts me into a third category 'someone who wants to be spoiler free but knows a few spoilers from the pics and info on JM's blog' Others that are spoiler free know not to click and those that want spoilers are free to click ( they are easy).

I guess that I have chosen this half way house so, when I click on spoilers on here I accept that I take my chances- I cant rely on everyone putting proper full labels on spoilers. I mean even if we talk about it now someone will drop in here tomorrow out of the blue and probably drop a huge whopper! So the decision to click or not rests with me.

Regardless of the labels I think there is always a risk because there is a blur between speculation and spoilers in my opinion. To people that are not spoiler free the speculation comes from a completely different base than those that are spoiled! So I may know something that makes me speculate something and in my mind I am only speculating and to a person spoiler free you have maybe hinted at something that they didnt want to know!

With this in mind I am more likely to click on stuff from other spoiler free folks than those that are spoiled- it is just sometimes I dont know who is who!!!!

Comment

Major Broken Ties spoilers/spec:
              Spoiler:
              I think you're probably right. I think that the Wraith believe they've turned Ronon and, having captured Shep, ask Ronon to kill him in order to prove his loyalty.

For a moment it'll appear that he'll do it but in the end he'll remember how much Shep means to him and will turn on the Wraith.
              I agree with you on that.
              Spoiler:
              But it still would be nice if we get some physical whump though.

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
              In response to Pilgrim's spoiler
              Spoiler:
              Even though there's no physical whump I'd still be happy with that

Spoiler:
              I love emo whump just as much as physical whump if not more sometimes.

Broken Ties spoilers:
              Spoiler:
              I know. That is so true. (BT spoiler)
              Spoiler:
              I'm really thinking that John is going to go all out to find Ronon, especially if here hears that the Wraith are going to try to convert him instead of being a Tracker.
              He'll doing anything for anyone of his teammates. They are closer to him then his on family.IMHO
              So, I'm expecting lots of emo whump in here.

Comment

Morning peeps!.has anyone else noticed..

PIC SPOILER ONLY..

Spoiler:
                That Sheppy is holding something behind his back in the piccy..it looks like a fighting stick?
                sigpic

my fan fiction place

Comment

Originally posted by bebop View Post

PIC SPOILER ONLY..

Spoiler:
                  That Sheppy is holding something behind his back in the piccy..it looks like a fighting stick?
                  Pic Spoiler only
                  Spoiler:
                  Good eye Bebop. I didn't notice. Maybe a knife??

Comment

PIC SPOILER ONLY..

Spoiler:
                    *needs to analize pic better*

Oh my *melts* My bro, sis and mum came to visit me and I'm now whumping with the sound of Gabriel's delicious laughs!!!
                    My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
                    Sig and avi by me
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post
                      True. But!
                      BT Spoiler
                      Spoiler:
                      Have we seen Sdheppy looked that whipped before. I did see some facial bruising by his mouth and by the looks of his body positioning. I don't see this as being just Shep kneeling in front of the wraith queen. This is Shep and Ronon captured, with what i've read, it's going to be anything but the usual. Potentially
                      Spoiler:
                      Shep turning against Shep, hand to hand combat between them. I've checked Sheppy's body out. *cough* and noticed that he;'s slouching, his eyes are closed, bruising. So whose done it? It's not the wraith's style to beat the crap out of him, they would just stun him. But hand to hand combat is a Ronon thing.
                      SQQUUUUUUEEEEEEEEE I love your speculation! you have such an eye for detail

PIC SPOILER ONLY..

Spoiler:
                      Originally posted by scifan View Post
                      Pic Spoiler only
                      Spoiler:
                      Good eye Bebop. I didn't notice. Maybe a knife??
                      Pic spoiler only
                      Spoiler:
                      Yeah, I saw it and just passed it off as what they'd used to tie his hands but it does look like a stick of some sorts interesting...

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

PIC SPOILER ONLY..

Spoiler:
                        Ooo intrigue!!

BT Pic Only
                        Spoiler:
                        I too had passed it off as whatever they tied his hands with - but you could be right, could be a weapon of some sort.
                        The path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the devil's own satanic herd

l My LJ l

Comment

BT Pic & what is in it
                          Spoiler:
                          I thought it looked like his hands are tied with palms out. it almost looks as if his hands are tied to something. Mind you that object could just be on the other side of him.

As usual, I have two cents on the topic of labelling spoilers. I definitely want anything that could be real labeled as a spoiler. That could be pics, something from JM's blog or any site that typically offers some kind of leaked information. I also like if speculation is labeled as such. Sometimes the latter is fun to read or join in, but it's nice to have the option.

If I really don't want any information, I just don't click. It makes chatching up a whole lot faster!

Yuck, time to go to work.

Comment

Originally posted by Astraldust View Post
                            I couldn't agree more Ali. It's cheered up my day no end because at long last
                            Spoiler:
                            It confirms that Shep is actually in S5! And there could be a whump or two in Broken Ties. SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
                            Spoiler: Season 5 speculation hope I'm labelling this right...

Spoiler:

Umm.. Was there ever any doubt that Shep would be in season 5? I thought when they announced the season 5 cast, he was part of that...? Did I miss something?

*waves at whumpers* Just had to stop in and say hey before I scoot to work!

((HUGS))
                            sigpic
                            My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

Originally posted by SGAFan View Post
                              Spoiler: Season 5 speculation hope I'm labelling this right...

Spoiler:

Umm.. Was there ever any doubt that Shep would be in season 5? I thought when they announced the season 5 cast, he was part of that...? Did I miss something?

*waves at whumpers* Just had to stop in and say hey before I scoot to work!

((HUGS))
                              No, there was no doubt. We heard from enough sources
                              Spoiler:
                              that he is going to be in it. The lack of anything concerning Shep in Season 5 has annoyed some though and maybe worried others...

BTW: I am completely and utterly confused now about spoiler tagging. I think I'm just not going to talk about anything concerning eps on here, because I am bound to get it wrong and upset people sooner or later..
                              *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

Originally posted by caty View Post
                                No, there was no doubt. We heard from enough sources
                                Spoiler:
                                that he is going to be in it. The lack of anything concerning Shep in Season 5 has annoyed some though and maybe worried others...

BTW: I am completely and utterly confused now about spoiler tagging. I think I'm just not going to talk about anything concerning eps on here, because I am bound to get it wrong and upset people sooner or later..

I know how you feel!

Seriously, just stick to the GW rules on it, and you'll be fine sweetie!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X