No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quick vid rec: a lieutenant colonel is being beaten, by thingswithwings. Whumpy and so worth it!!!!
    My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
    Sig and avi by me
    Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Squonk View Post
      Heh - glad someone knows where i live!! lol I knew it was close.

Mind you, you're just up the road from me aren't you?
      Straight up the A23 if you have ever come across that road!!!

Comment

I'm so not familiar with the A roads!

Can you tell i don't drive??
        The path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the devil's own satanic herd

l My LJ l

Comment

Originally posted by *Erika* View Post
          Quick vid rec: a lieutenant colonel is being beaten, by thingswithwings. Whumpy and so worth it!!!!
          Oh that was yummy!

Originally posted by Squonk View Post
          I'm so not familiar with the A roads!

Can you tell i don't drive??
          well you would need to head to Brixton and then go in a straight line towards Croydon and before you got there you would find me hehehe!!

Comment

^ now that i understand!

Erika - i'll check out the vid once i'm home, but it sounds fabby!
            The path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the devil's own satanic herd

l My LJ l

Comment

Originally posted by Lorr View Post
              Also good at bait and switch. I have squee, but in moderation. I do not want to crash and burn (Just ask Roo aboujt a certain episode.)
              la la la.....*puts fingers in ears* i have no idea what youre talking about....!!!

Originally posted by Lorr View Post
              JM has posted, but it's all about food tonight. Sounds quite delicious, though!
              pah food.....i want more whump! LOL evven though that pic should keep us squeeing for some time i think!
              Originally posted by sherryw View Post
              Congrats to Linzi on 17,000 posts. That sure is alot of squeeing.

Congrats to Roo for 6400 I think!!!
              Thanks sherry!!!!!! and congrats to linzi on your milestone too!!
              S&R
              Spoiler:
              ITA Josie. Remember JM didn't want to post the pic before TLM aired or it would have given something away. I know Shep will be hurt I guess we are just going to have to be surprised. I know I will be excited no matter what, just because of the position that Shep is in. He's vulnerable, hurt and not in charge.
              Exactly.....
              Spoiler:
              and i really dont think they'd do such a detailed pic if for nothing, and i know JM has mentioned stuff that hasnt happened in the end "extreme shep whump ep/its been replaced by a "fab" teyla ep/its been transplanted-scrapped whatever!
              and played with us "shep will spend the most time in the infirmary in the first half of season 4" yehhh sure thing mate! not! but i dont think he'd be that cruel...it doesnt seem like something that just easily be cut from the ep.....everything leads to shep being trapped and i love it! lol believe me you will all feel my disappoinntment if were left with a whimper rather than a bang now

Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post
              I know!! it's so unfair!!
              Ark of Truth:
              Spoiler:
              what gets me. is that they can whump Cam damned good, (he even says OW) and still maintains the hero image just fine. Doesn't make him look weak, unfit as a leader, blah blah blah...GRR!! PLUS we got and infirmary scene!!!

Why the hell are they so afraid to do this with Shep? *bangs head on wall in frustration*
              oh i know it drives me insane when they use that CRAP excuse that shep is the hero and this is why he cant do this and that or itll damage his image, when they do it for cam and jack and daniel.....its such bullcrap!
              Honestly, i think that joe could pull off this kind of stuff 10 times better than any of them!
              Originally posted by Linzi View Post
              Awwwwww!

Well yes. We have been disappointed, you're right. It DOES seem too good to be true, I agree. So I do understand where you're coming from, because part of me thinks we couldn't possibly be that lucky! But, it is genuine I'm sure. It's a pretty big part of an episode to cut out, I think. It'd change the whole story, I think. So I do believe it was filmed. Now, whether it's as bad as we hope or not...well, that's another thing altogether. My whumpy little heart has faith in JM.

Congrats to Roo!
              thanks linzi!!
              Yeh youre right, it does seem too good to be true!
              Originally posted by pilgrim soul View Post
              ^Yeah its pretty bad here too, we've pretty much got away without the bad weather the last few days but today the wind is pretty damned strong.
              Its been sunny here today!
              Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post
              Pix spec...
              Spoiler:

Hm...Am I the only one who never thought he was imapled in any manner? I just assume whumped good, maybe a broken bone, unconscious and concussed even, definately suffering cuts and scratches..just not impaled.
              No GG youre not
              Spoiler:
              i didnt believe he was impaled either.........although i would love that a lot!! i want broken ribs, constricted breathing (concrete is heavy duh lol) concussion, bloody scrapes and bruises, yeh broken arm or leg would be nice too!! lots of angst over being hurt and stuck and unable to help!! and lots of team luff!! and infirmary time!!! and id love to see them get him out of the hole and put on a gurney and rushed back to atlantis!

I was reading about quantum physics, time travels and wormholes at work yesterday (I'm such a geek ) and it seems time passes faster if you're not moving, so I guess we should all stop moving until July.
              *sits still* is it july yet? LOL
              well i guess we are one day closer than we were yesterday LOL

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

I'm really not sure why they filmed so out of order last year, certainly it was partly to do with all the Stargate babies but they filmed Doppelganger first and that was before they knew RL was pregnant - I believe she said in an interview that she didn't tell the producers until just before they started filming Missing. I think Outcast was filmed later because it was one of the last scripts to be finished - plus I think last year with the later airing date they had more time to get the episodes ready so didn't need to do them in sequence.
                I don't believe so, as far as RL is concerned. Spoilers for OT
                Spoiler:
                I read an interview in which RL said she told the producers just before filming of season 4 started about her pregnancy. She said she had to because they were writing all the episodes. In fact she had to tell them before she told anyone, excluding close family members. As others have said, RCC had filming commitments for AOT and also they had to film out of order because of AT's availability. Let's hope this season things will be a little easier, though if there is a summer premiere, as anticipated, things might be pretty tight!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
                  I don't believe so, as far as RL is concerned. Spoilers for OT
                  Spoiler:
                  I read an interview in which RL said she told the producers just before filming of season 4 started about her pregnancy. She said she had to because they were writing all the episodes. In fact she had to tell them before she told anyone, excluding close family members. As others have said, RCC had filming commitments for AOT and also they had to film out of order because of AT's availability. Let's hope this season things will be a little easier, though if there is a summer premiere, as anticipated, things might be pretty tight!
                  Now I could have put money on that bit about Rachel Luttrell being right - but I guess she could have been misquoted in the interview I read. It happens all the time.

Comment

Now I could have put money on that bit about Rachel Luttrell being right - but I guess she could have been misquoted in the interview I read. It happens all the time.
                    Could be so, but I've just checked, and in one interview I've found online, she says, spoilers for OT and not season 5,

Spoiler:
                    she told the producers before she told the rest of the cast. She told the cast at 3 months, she said, and she filmed Missing and 3 and a half months pregant. Now that's not the interview I read where she tells of going in to speak to the producers. That was in a mag, and she says it was before filming, but this one confirms she told the producers before. Sorry I can't find the one where she talks about it all.
                    sigpic

Comment

Josie, I finally found one of them!

Spoilers for OT again! Not season 5!

Spoiler:

Rachel Luttrell: It made perfect sense. It was something that I knew they were going to do from the get go, obviously, they didn't have a clue about my pregnancy when they were fashioning the storylines for season four. They found out a good month before we started shooting...

Full interview here:

http://www.movieweb.com/dvd/news/02/22902.php
                      sigpic

Comment

OT:
                        Spoiler:
                        I believe the tie-in to Missing is that they were in the final writing stage of it when she told them, and they'd already written in the big fight scene. So they pretended Teyla didn't know she was pregnant instead of rewriting the entire ep.
                        sigpic
                        Sig by Luciana
                        My LJ Proud member of W.A.S.P. My Fanfics

Comment

Ah! Well I think the interview I read must have been either a misquote or just badly worded which is why I was all confused - and let's face it doesn't take much to leave me all confuddled does it?

Comment

Just popping in between shows. *again*

Glad to see the Squee is still in force!

I just have to post this very cute wallpaper someone made in LJ. It's whumpy, because the boys are bored. So it's not so OT.

Spoilers for Midway.
                            Well, I saved it to my work computer, then sent an email to myself with the pix as an attachment. If I waited till I got home, I wouldn't find the post again. *sigh* Now I have to go delete it. They don't like things like that on the work computer. *whatever*

Now to be able to find the vid post for viewing when I get home later............
                            sigpic

Comment

Ah! Well I think the interview I read must have been either a misquote or just badly worded which is why I was all confused - and let's face it doesn't take much to leave me all confuddled does it?
                              Well, let's be honest, how often am I right? I get confused all the time! And lots of misquoting does go on! Just look at JM being misquoted by folks on this forum, and I don't mean by GW that time.
                              sigpic

Comment

Hello everybody!

I've been a lurker for quite some time now and finally decided to make myself known

I love whump in all its shapes and forms and I can't imagine a life without it
                                Shep is certainly one of the most whumpable characters I've ever come across and believe me, I have whumped my fair share of hawt men in my lifetime (which doesn't necessarily mean anything because I'm only 19 but who cares )

And because everyone talks about it: The Ark of Truth
                                Spoiler:
                                I also want the Cam-whump for Shep!!!! I not only want it, I crave it! Not that I don't enjoy a nice piece of Cam-whumpage as well
                                My absolutely amazing sigs are by the very talented CazzBlade, scifan, Susanne, Fainne, Gate Medic, kali1, Pandora, AddyQ, Pic, csom, Stef, Spacemonkey_J., Icarium, Donna Booth, Rachel-Kree, Jill, Torri,
                                Achaja, LiliJ, Kazbaby, Dr. Jackson, Maccie, Snowball, Camy, CKO and Luciana!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X