John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by drufan
    Been there and gotten that. Actually, have to remember not everyone likes the same thing you do. How egocentric is that?

My husband explained it as if your showing the world a little piece of yourself that no one else knows about. It's scary.
    Oh gosh, yes! I've seen fics just worshipped and I read them and was not in the love crowd. Yet the fic is adored by a lot of people. I think it boils down to personal preferences, what a reader wants in a fic is going to vary.

I'm becoming very warm feeling in my corner of SGA H/C. I know this is what I love to write and read and it reminds me an SG-1 author I loved LOL...all they wrote was O'Neill whump and I was in heaven when I found their website. *grin*
    sigpic

Comment

Yes it is very scary, especially when said fic may portray you as being slightly loopy.

Comment

Some more caps...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kylieS21
          Yes it is very scary, especially when said fic may portray you as being slightly loopy.

*snicker*

I'm surprised no one has asked me what drugs my mom was on when I was a baby at some of the stuff I've written.
          sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Hello!

I have been doing my housework again (boring! ) and the hoover has packed up cos it got too hot (thought Dysons were supposed to be brill?!?!) so am sitting down with my feet up (cos I have horrid swollen ankles ) and am going to finally start some of the LJ challenge fic!!

IWTB - thanks for always sneaking a Rodney pic in your pic spams!! I do notice and really appreciate it my dear!!!

And I know others on here do it too so ta!

Am feeling a bit blue tonight but I am certain some whumpy fic will put me to rights!

Off I go to read the fic!

Mx
              sig by SheppyD
              Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
              So he just looks crazy

Comment

Originally posted by McKayRocks!

IWTB - thanks for always sneaking a Rodney pic in your pic spams!! I do notice and really appreciate it my dear!!!

Mx

You're welcome!

Its horrible hot here too, dry dry dry. We need rain badly, agh!
                sigpic

Comment

Hello!

I have been doing my housework again (boring! ) and the hoover has packed up cos it got too hot (thought Dysons were supposed to be brill?!?!) so am sitting down with my feet up (cos I have horrid swollen ankles ) and am going to finally start some of the LJ challenge fic!!

And I know others on here do it too so ta!

Am feeling a bit blue tonight but I am certain some whumpy fic will put me to rights!

Off I go to read the fic!

Mx
                  There's a lot of love for Rodney in this thread.

I hope you find some nice fic to cheer you up.

Comment

Originally posted by Josie
                    There's a lot of love for Rodney in this thread.

I hope you find some nice fic to cheer you up.
                    Awww thanks Josie!!! Glad to hear that cos I get a bit sad when the opposite goes on

And I just read your little fic on LJ - very emotional! Wanted to give Shep a cuddle to comfort him!

Mx
                    sig by SheppyD

So he just looks crazy

Comment

Awww thanks Josie!!! Glad to hear that cos I get a bit sad when the opposite goes on

And I just read your little fic on LJ - very emotional! Wanted to give Shep a cuddle to comfort him!

Mx

You are talking to the right crowd as most of us have had that feeling when we have read lots of nasty things about Shep and Joe. It is best not to go there really just stay in those happy places This thread is certainly one of those!!

Comment

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve

On the DVD, I heard the cast laughing about him looking constipated. That is one of my fav. scenes but now can think of nothing else.
                        Thanks for the pics...FRIDAY!
                        It's my first day. -Homer Simpson

Comment

I'm back. I've been to the supermarket and cooked and eaten dinner. Now it's whump time! I really feel like I should get some writing done....
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                            You are talking to the right crowd as most of us have had that feeling when we have read lots of nasty things about Shep and Joe. It is best not to go there really just stay in those happy places This thread is certainly one of those!!
                            Who says nasty things about our Shep/Joe?!

I'll smack 'em in the chops!!!!

Yes this is a lovely happy place!!

Mx

Hello Ali!!
                            sig by SheppyD

So he just looks crazy

Comment

Who says nasty things about our Shep/Joe?!

I'll smack 'em in the chops!!!!

Yes this is a lovely happy place!!

Mx

Hello Ali!!
                              People that obviously have no taste!!

Comment

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve

No, no, no! Don't just unzip his vest a little, rip his shirt open! Stupid Wraith!

Comment

Working...
                                X