John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah hence no cookies for me.

I've just had a rant on my LJ but I'm not sure its made me feel any better, someone tell me something to get excited about to take my mind off things.

Comment

Originally posted by Josie View Post

I've just had a rant on my LJ but I'm not sure its made me feel any better, someone tell me something to get excited about to take my mind off things.
      Outcast in just over a week. Promo for Outcast in just a coupla days! Promo for the Trek prequel film looks cool. New Dr Who in a coupla months (okay, so a bit of a way off but every day brings it closer! )....
      sigpic

Comment

I keep hoping someone will find the promo early, like they have the last two episodes but its sods law that they won't put it up early this week.

Trek teaser was a cop out, not that I expected anything else, I'm hoping that the shot of the corridor that they hid on the website is also "under construction" because it is waaaaay too dark.

I desperately need something to watch on TV, its absolute rubbish at the moment nothing beyond SGA worth watching.

Comment

I keep hoping someone will find the promo early, like they have the last two episodes but its sods law that they won't put it up early this week.

Trek teaser was a cop out, not that I expected anything else, I'm hoping that the shot of the corridor that they hid on the website is also "under construction" because it is waaaaay too dark.

I desperately need something to watch on TV, its absolute rubbish at the moment nothing beyond SGA worth watching.
          Moonlight is starting in the UK in Feb... worth a look. Ummm. Yeah, other than that..

I'm seriously not watching *anything* on UK TV right now. All the shows I like are stuff I'm watching on the US schedule - SGA, SPN, NCIS, House, Moonlight...
          sigpic

Comment

OUTCAST!!!!!
            sigpic

Comment

Thaks Linzi and I am still excited about Outcast I'd just be more excited if there wasn't the big black cloud of Harmony hanging over us. Well me anyway.

Comment

Thaks Linzi and I am still excited about Outcast I'd just be more excited if there wasn't the big black cloud of Harmony hanging over us. Well me anyway.
                Well, you never know, Harmony might be wonderful? I mean at least Shep features in it quite heavily.

Oh hey, I thought of something else to make you laugh...well, at my expense!

My John Sheppard Field Ops action figure just arrived! My, oh my, it's MUCH bigger than I thought it was going to be Now, how do I play with him without hubby finding out and having me committed?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post

My John Sheppard Field Ops action figure just arrived! My, oh my, it's MUCH bigger than I thought it was going to be Now, how do I play with him without hubby finding out and having me committed?
                  Really? You bought one?! Cooooooooool!
                  sigpic

Comment

Well, you never know, Harmony might be wonderful? I mean at least Shep features in it quite heavily.

So much innuendo, so little time...

I just thought of something nice. My stargate fan awards nom, okay so I only got one when everyone else here got about ten but still I guess its nice to be included even if it is in a category no one is going to notice. I was going to read some of the fics yesterday, see if there were any good Shep whump fics I missed but I couldn't get the site to work properly.

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
                      Really? You bought one?! Cooooooooool!
                      I've had it on order for months! It's actually really nice! But, erm, yep, I bought one I'll bring it to P3 and we can all whump him...
                      So much innuendo, so little time...
                      There's always time for that!

I just thought of something nice. My stargate fan awards nom, okay so I only got one when everyone else here got about ten but still I guess its nice to be included even if it is in a category no one is going to notice. I was going to read some of the fics yesterday, see if there were any good Shep whump fics I missed but I couldn't get the site to work properly.
                      Oh, congratulations! I hope you win I didn't realise they're up now. I must go and vote.
                      sigpic

Comment

I've had it on order for months! It's actually really nice! But, erm, yep, I bought one I'll bring it to P3 and we can all whump him...
                        Wheeeeeee! A Shep whump toy! JOY!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

The poor thing will be broken by the time the weekend is over

Comment

The poor thing will be broken by the time the weekend is over

No no, we like Sheppard to recover from his whumping injuries... nothing permanent or disfiguring...
                            sigpic

Comment

Yeah but plastic doesn't heal. I have visions of him being held together with sellotape and blue tac

Comment

Originally posted by bebop View Post
                                Ah, that is SO sweet..kids can be so lovely sometimes.
                                Hehe, she's an adult. And a happy one.

Yeah but plastic doesn't heal. I have visions of him being held together with sellotape and blue tac
                                The whumpers need dolls made with healing plastic.
                                My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
                                Sig and avi by me
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X