No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey peeps, I'm back. wow, it's been quiet in here. i guess the whumpers are saving thier squee for the rally at P3 then? Or is it, there is not as much hype for harmony that airs in two days?
    sigpic

Comment

I keep hoping the promo for Outcast will turn up early much like the Harmony and Quarantine ones did.

Comment

Has everyone nodded off?

I have actually managed to get quite a bit of writing done today but I'm not sure how much of it is coherent, I think its going to take a while to form my ramblings into something close to a chapter.

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
          Hope your appt goes well hon... let us know...

I've been watching NCIS too. And am now into stage 1 of the process of dyeing my hair!

Soooo.. P3 whumpers (oh ye of teh black t-shirts ).. have we made any definite plans about actually meeting up at any given time and place, e.g. prior to the MnG? I've seen the idea proposed and referenced many times but don't remember seeing any kind of definitive arrangements made... anyone?
          Pass... hehehe!!!

I dont even remember what time it started last year - apart from later than it should have!

Well my hair is done- no roots showing I am packed as well ! So basically all ready to go!

Comment

Semi packed.. and about to start the second stage of dyeing the hair.. It's been bleached, now it's time for the RED!
            sigpic

Comment

Thought you guys might find this synopsis of Outcast interesting - I certainly did. I'm even more excited about the episode now! Thanks to Morjana for posting this:

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....&postcount=362
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sheppard's Delight View Post
                Pass... hehehe!!!

I dont even remember what time it started last year - apart from later than it should have!

Well my hair is done- no roots showing I am packed as well ! So basically all ready to go!
                I haven't had my hair done! I'll be the scruffy one!

Where and when are we meeting? Anyone got any suggestions?
                Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
                Semi packed.. and about to start the second stage of dyeing the hair.. It's been bleached, now it's time for the RED!
                Gosh, it sounds a complicated procedure!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sheppard's Delight View Post
                  Pass... hehehe!!!

Yay!...Waahhhhh!!!.....I havn't thought about packing yet and I'm busy all day tomorrow!!...damn, that leaves NOW!!..and I've just had two glasses of wine and I'm trollied!!!....thats my absolute limit as well...Oh well, if I pack a few oddly mismatched outfits, you'll know why!
                  sigpic

my fan fiction place

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
                    Thought you guys might find this synopsis of Outcast interesting - I certainly did. I'm even more excited about the episode now! Thanks to Morjana for posting this:

You rock! As does Morjana.

Spoiler:
                    Do you think that they are setting up Nancy as a possible recurring character?

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post

I CLICKED!!!!! I'm becoming a spoiler whore!!!

sounds very interesting...especially with
                      Spoiler:
                      Nancy being a homeland Security officer....
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post
                        I CLICKED!!!!! I'm becoming a spoiler whore!!!

sounds very interesting...especially with
                        Spoiler:
                        Nancy being a homeland Security officer....
                        I know!!!! That's one of the things which intrigued me. I wasn't expecting that. Yeah, I obviously clicked too. I mean, it's only a little spoiler, after all.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Josie View Post
                          You rock! As does Morjana.

Spoiler:
                          Do you think that they are setting up Nancy as a possible recurring character?
                          It's possible. I have to say, this episode is looking better and better!

Spoiler:
                          I was also interested that the spoiler says the Ronon gets a chance to learn about Shep's history, and his troubled relationships. This certainly sounds a vulnerable sort of situation for Sheppard to be in. Squeee!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bebop View Post
                            Yay!...Waahhhhh!!!.....I havn't thought about packing yet and I'm busy all day tomorrow!!...damn, that leaves NOW!!..and I've just had two glasses of wine and I'm trollied!!!....thats my absolute limit as well...Oh well, if I pack a few oddly mismatched outfits, you'll know why!
                            I haven't packed much at all yet. I've got the booze and choccies ready though. I mean, let's get the important things sorted first, I say!
                            sigpic

Comment

*whines like a baby* I want the trailer noooooooow!

Comment

Originally posted by Josie View Post
                                *whines like a baby* I want the trailer noooooooow!
                                Usually someone kind finds it. But I've looked and so far there isn't one. I haven't been watching the trailers, but I might make an exception for Outcast.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X