No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awww......I just read "Brother's Keeper" over at FF.net. *sniff* Makes me want to see "Outcast" even more now!

Hubby wants the computer so I'd better scat for now.

TTFN! And enjoy tonight's SGA.

IHS
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by iheartshep View Post
      Awww......I just read "Brother's Keeper" over at FF.net. *sniff* Makes me want to see "Outcast" even more now!

Hubby wants the computer so I'd better scat for now.

TTFN! And enjoy tonight's SGA.

IHS
      Bye IHS have a good night

Comment

Originally posted by pilgrim soul View Post
        Spoilers for Trio:
        Spoiler:
        I think you're going to be disappointed there too. By the looks of it Carter is going to get all the whump.
        Ugh! I didn't know that.
        Spoiler:
        Women whump is POO!!!

*wants that for Shep*

Why can't we be that lucky?

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
        I know!

I know what you mean. Sometimes I just think 'Why couldn't Shep get that kind of story, why couldn't he be whumped like that?' It can be pretty disappointing when you feel other characters repeatedly get the good stuff. I do think season 4 has addressed that issue though. I think Shep has had some great episodes and scenes this season. But, with Trio, I'm not expecting it to be an episode I love. I'm hopeful I'll be proved wrong though. Certainly ToR wasn't a big Sheppy eppy and I loved that episode to bits! But yeah, it is a bit disappointing to read that
        Spoiler:
        there's an eppie where a team member gets a broken leg and is trapped etc and it's NOT Sheppy! What are TPTB thinking! We need to bribe them some more!
        I'm all for bribery if it gets the job done.

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
        We don't actually know how much Shep is in Trio...

Spoiler:
        I know the ep is primarily McKay/Carter/Keller but JM's spoiler poem said:

Now admittedly, these two lines may not refer to the same episode but something makes me think they might (not least the use of the word "while" which would seem to infer that Sheppard's bad luck is happening at the same time as the trio are stuck).. so maybe the B plot of this episode is Sheppard being left in charge of Atlantis and having a bad day? (For some reason, the promo pic with Shep with the lollipop/sucker makes me think this too... I can just see him seeing the team off, Carter stressing about leaving him on his own to manage stuff and he being totally nonchalant and unconcerned, lolly in mouth, "Don't worry, eveything'll be fine.." etc.. and then turning out to have loads of things go wrong for him to have to deal with! )

Kind of like how in GUP the focus was on McKay trapped but we also got glimpses of what was going on back in Atlantis with the team searching for him and working out ways to find/rescue him.
        Maybe

Trio
        Spoiler:
        the reason Carter, Keller and McKay goes offworld without Shep is because he's in the infirmary, nekid under sheet and intubated. *dreams*

Originally posted by caty View Post
        OT:
        Just got an E-mail... I got the internship at the consulate
        Yay for you!!! Congrats! You deserve it!

Originally posted by Rootortoise View Post
        have we ever seen him in the infirmary busted up? 38 mins he had his neck bandage on...conversion he was still a buggy.....echoes he was fine, if a little deaf lol.....long goodbye- case of the disappearing bullet graze in that ep....
        Spoiler:
        TR he was ok...just a lil groggy

if only hed got beaten up a bit more in travelers so at the end he was in the infirmary that wouldve been good, or of the effects of his DG had been real

but alas! even if hes in the infirmary hes too damn cheerful.....i want him suffering.....purely for the comfort of course! and nope hes rarely busted up and bruised!!! damnit!!!!!

eta: you know how last year we campaigned in JMs blog for more shep whump, well we should campaign for more infirmary time ....as well as the whump!!
        Whump and infirmary should always come together.
        My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
        Sig and avi by me
        Spoiler:

Comment

No Shep whump in 'Trio'?
          *sulks*
          I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post
            Hey Whumpers!!

Hope everyone is having a good day!

CONGRATS CATY!!!!

That is soooo cool!!! When do you start?
            Thanks! I start June 1.

I want to thank everybody for their help and good wishes! *luvs the whumpers*

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
            http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...66#post7693566

Here is a great audio interview Kavan Smith Plus a bonus with JF!! It's great!

Thanks once Morjana!
            Thanks for the link, Elflinn! Boy, Kavan uses a lot of profanities when he talks...
            *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

Attention whumpers! My sis has a new fic KNOWING YOU on her LJ and on fanfiction.net.......go read it, tis really fab shep whump and shep/mckay friendship!!

ff.net

LJ
              Last edited by Rootortoise; 08 February 2008, 02:00 PM. Reason: links

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

OMG!!! I took a nap (I'm getting old!!!) and ahd a nice little whumpy dream....

Spoiler:

Shep and Co went off world. After trying to track an errant energy source, the team stopped in a clearing to take a break. Shep sat on a log and reached down to scratch his leg, and got bit by something. Later the team returns back to Atlantis and Shep starts feeling ill - fever, dizziness, muscle aches....He goes to the infirmary and gets diagnosed with the Pegasus version of a type of rabies. Teyla informs the good ole doc that there is a plant that may cure Shep, but it can only be found on the Genii homeworld. After some wheeling a dealing (while Shep is getting worse in he infirmary), the team secures the plant from the Genii, and Shep receives the first shot of the day in his stomach...

Yeah, I need to have dreams like this more often...
                sigpic

Comment

Your welcome, caty! He sure does. The opposite of JF in interviews.

Thanks for the link, Elflinn! Boy, Kavan uses a lot of profanities when he talks...
                  I really enjoyed the JF interview. I hadn't heard it before. It was quite enjoyable.
                  1-800-Iluv-JandT
                  sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

OMG!!! I took a nap (I'm getting old!!!) and ahd a nice little whumpy dream....

Spoiler:

Shep and Co went off world. After trying to track an errant energy source, the team stopped in a clearing to take a break. Shep sat on a log and reached down to scratch his leg, and got bit by something. Later the team returns back to Atlantis and Shep starts feeling ill - fever, dizziness, muscle aches....He goes to the infirmary and gets diagnosed with the Pegasus version of a type of rabies. Teyla informs the good ole doc that there is a plant that may cure Shep, but it can only be found on the Genii homeworld. After some wheeling a dealing (while Shep is getting worse in he infirmary), the team secures the plant from the Genii, and Shep receives the first shot of the day in his stomach...

Yeah, I need to have dreams like this more often...
                    cooooooooool dream!!! i havent had a whumpy dream in ages!!!!!

and youre not old, i used to have naps at uni all the time! well not literally at uni but ya know what i mean LOL

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

YAY! Happy Friday Whumpers!!!!

Congrats to Linzi and son, and Caty! Good luck Roo. I'm thinking of possibly changing jobs, my office is out of control. But I dread the thought of interviews and starting over.

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                      http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...66#post7693566

Here is a great audio interview Kavan Smith Plus a bonus with JF!! It's great!

Thanks once Morjana!
                      Attention whumpers! My sis has a new fic KNOWING YOU on her LJ and on fanfiction.net.......go read it, tis really fab shep whump and shep/mckay friendship!!

ff.net

LJ
                      Thanks for the links.

I'm not looking forward to Trio that much but I hope they surprise me. The best thing is that Outcast is on just before it.

From Outcast
                      Spoiler:

Chicago Con Attendee 2011
                      Chicago Con Attendee 2010
                      GateCon Attendee 2008
                      Vancouver Con Attendee 2007

Comment

cooooooooool dream!!! i havent had a whumpy dream in ages!!!!!

and youre not old, i used to have naps at uni all the time! well not literally at uni but ya know what i mean LOL
                        well girl, you better get to having a whump dream!!
                        And uh, thanks for thinking of me as not old.

Originally posted by pisces27 View Post
                        YAY! Happy Friday Whumpers!!!!

Congrats to Linzi and son, and Caty! Good luck Roo. I'm thinking of possibly changing jobs, my office is out of control. But I dread the thought of interviews and starting over.

Thanks for the links.

I'm not looking forward to Trio that much but I hope they surprise me. The best thing is that Outcast is on just before it.

From Outcast

Nice pixs Pisces!! But I must confess...
                        Spoiler:
                        I loved the emotional whump in this one a heck of a lot more. The physical whump did nothing for me
                        . Does that make me a bad whumper??
                        sigpic

Comment

I hope not, otherwise I'd be a bad whumper too
                          *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

Nice pixs Pisces!! But I must confess...
                            Spoiler:
                            I loved the emotional whump in this one a heck of a lot more. The physical whump did nothing for me
                            . Does that make me a bad whumper??
                            Nah, you're a good little whumper.

Some emo whump then from Outcast

Spoiler:

Chicago Con Attendee 2011
                            Chicago Con Attendee 2010
                            GateCon Attendee 2008
                            Vancouver Con Attendee 2007

Comment

Originally posted by pisces27 View Post
                              Nah, you're a good little whumper.

Some emo whump then from Outcast

Spoiler:

I just want to hug him!! Poor Sheppy!!!!
                              1-800-Iluv-JandT
                              sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Okay, so I hate to say it, but I don't think I've ever been this unexcited for a new episode of SGA. I do love the show, don't get me wrong, but...
                                (Trio)
                                Spoiler:
                                I haven't quite warmed up to Keller or Carter yet. I do like them, but I'm still not familiar with them enough to want to watch an episode focused on them. And while I love McKay, I've come to realize I like to see his relationship and interactions with the team more than just him alone or him with characters I don't know so well. (I think that was a big problem I had with Quarentine, other than poor writing.) So... on one hand, this episode could make me like McKay more and the other two, or I could totally hate it.

It's up in the air, really.

I'll still watch, of course. I'll just probably work on my fic while it plays in the background.

Oh, and I'm glad to see SciFi is adding some new shows. Watching Chuck right now, which is pretty cute. And I don't know if any of you have tried Jericho, but I really enjoyed it and its going to start coming on Mondays, I think.

Hehe just some other shows I've grown to enjoy.

But... here's to Trio surprising us. I'm just not going to expect a whole lot from it, that's all.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X