No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh man, the wristbands thing sounds so cute! You guys will need to take pictures for the rest of us! That was a really good idea and you guys lobby hard!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
      Hey, she could go shirtless in support of shirtless Shep!

Ok, I'm going now!
      I have to admit, that was the first thing that popped into my head when people started going on about wearing various tops in support of campaigns in the P3 thread - I was soooo tempted to post a joke suggestion that the Shep fans go topless to support shirtless Shep!

Sadly, with folks like Peg and me around, such a campaign would likely result in injury for other con-goers...

Originally posted by Squonk View Post
      Against my better judgement.............................. oh go on then!
      Teeheee! Okay!

Ooo, just remembered! OT
      Spoiler:
      For the past couple of weeks, boyfy has been rejoicing (well punching the air) whenever i mention P3 cos he gets a weekend to himself (which means junk food, not being made to eat veggies, and endless hours on eBay without being yelled at). Until last night!
      He asked when i was going and when i'd be coming back. Then he said "Oh", sighed and looked really sad. Bless.
      Awwww bless! Poor baby!
      sigpic

Comment

Hehe! He was just soooo dreamy, especially when whumped. I fell in love with a cartoon...explains a lot really, doesn't it?
        Hey I thought He Man was a "well drawn" character when I watched that.
        sigpic

Comment

Against my better judgement.............................. oh go on then!

Ooo, just remembered! OT
          Spoiler:
          For the past couple of weeks, boyfy has been rejoicing (well punching the air) whenever i mention P3 cos he gets a weekend to himself (which means junk food, not being made to eat veggies, and endless hours on eBay without being yelled at). Until last night!
          He asked when i was going and when i'd be coming back. Then he said "Oh", sighed and looked really sad. Bless.

Yay!!! Knew you couldnt resist really!!! hehehehe!

Originally posted by causeAscene View Post
          Oh man, the wristbands thing sounds so cute! You guys will need to take pictures for the rest of us! That was a really good idea and you guys lobby hard!

Well it is a very important issue!

Comment

There is talk of putting up posters. Maybe we need to think of one to distribute around?? Anyone want to have a go at making one?

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
              Ooooh yummy! With your permission, I'll take this conversation over to the Whumpaholics thread...
              Of course and I have commented a tad further for you over there..

I have to admit, that was the first thing that popped into my head when people started going on about wearing various tops in support of campaigns in the P3 thread - I was soooo tempted to post a joke suggestion that the Shep fans go topless to support shirtless Shep!

Sadly, with folks like Peg and me around, such a campaign would likely result in injury for other con-goers...

Teeheee! Okay!

Awwww bless! Poor baby!
              Could I add another one to the order Ali?..

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
              Hey I thought He Man was a "well drawn" character when I watched that.
              Oh yes indeedy.!!!..but Marine boy was my first....whumpy love...*sigh*
              sigpic

my fan fiction place

Comment

Originally posted by bebop View Post
                Could I add another one to the order Ali?..
                Ack. I've just ordered hon! Sorry!

I could give you the website link if you wanted to order yourself? It's here.
                sigpic

Comment

Ack. I've just ordered hon! Sorry!

I could give you the website link if you wanted to order yourself? It's here.
                  Oh you must order one today bebop!!!

Comment

Morning all!

Originally posted by iheartshep View Post
                    While I was awake last night hoping not to freeze in my sleep, I was wondering about Shep Whump. Has Shep ever been paralyzed in any fics? I think I read one where he was blind, countless ones where he's a bloody mess (SQUEEE!), many where he's been starved and dehydrated.....but has he ever been paralyzed? IHSSC just cringed over in the corner.

IHS
                    See what you think of this one. A World Called Catastrophe by perspi

Originally posted by strinam View Post
                    I figured...
                    Spoiler:
                    he coughed because he was allergic.

He could have been a quarter back... look at the Mannings. especially Peyton. tall and skinny!
                    I don't think they are as skinny as you think, and I believe they are both well over 6 feet. John might make a great baseball or tennis player, but he's too small for football.

Originally posted by Josie View Post
                    Hey right now I'd gladly move to another timezone - somewhere where the sun actually shines from time to time. Doesn't have to be hot just not raining.
                    Plenty of room here in Texas. We've got loads of sunshine.

Well, I think he was overcome by a
                    Spoiler:
                    pretty bit of crappy writing! Poor Rodney. I've never ever felt he was so much out of character as he was in the episode. He's come such a long way, and I was not pleased with where the writers took him. Yes, some bits were funny. The cactus bit had me in hysterics. And the bit where he tried to ask Katie to marry him, before the doors locked was good. I liked his end bit too. Where he recognised he wasn't ready. And his opening scene with Sheppard was totally adorable! But, he wasn't himself for the rest of it. He's not normally that persistently pessimistic, or negative. And I wasn't pleased, because I love Rodney. TBH, when some moan about Rodney's writing, I never agree, but this is one time I'm not 100% sure the writers got it right.
                    I totally agree.
                    sigpic
                    Sig by Luciana
                    My LJ Proud member of W.A.S.P. My Fanfics

Comment

Originally posted by Sheppard's Delight View Post
                      Hey whumpers- we are campaigning for more Shep whump at P3- because everyone else seems to be wanting one thing or another hehehe!!!

To join the campaign ( those that are going) try to bring a black t shirt to wear Friday eve ( or anything black) and Ali is ordering black wrist bands if you are quick and ask she may get one for you!

Unfortunately we are not as organised as the other groups and have no leaflets to pass out!!! any suggestions
                      Good luck campaigning! Sounds like you guys will be having a blast!

hehe, you guys are busy on here! I got on this morning and was like WOW there have been alot of posts since I was on here last. Thats awesome!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CaliforniaSunshineGirl View Post
                        Good luck campaigning! Sounds like you guys will be having a blast!

hehe, you guys are busy on here! I got on this morning and was like WOW there have been alot of posts since I was on here last. Thats awesome!
                        I know- I think it is to do with the fact that we dont have real lives

Comment

Have you seen the interview with Chris Heyerdahl on GW's front page? He has some very interesting insights into Todd (I like Ace much better) and his interaction with Sheppard.
                          sigpic
                          Sig by Luciana
                          My LJ Proud member of W.A.S.P. My Fanfics

Comment

SQUEE! you guys are getting black wrist bands!!! I can't wait to see a pix of all of you huddled in a circle with hands high in the air shouting SHEP WHUMP!! *cries I'm not going*

Well, now that I am awake from a two hour power nap, I better find something productive to do with my day. Can you believe hubby doesn't think talking about Shep whump is productive?
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post
                              Well, now that I am awake from a two hour power nap, I better find something productive to do with my day. Can you believe hubby doesn't think talking about Shep whump is productive?
                              Divorce him. It's the only option.

sigpic

Comment

Divorce him. It's the only option.

OMG!!!!ROFLOL!!! Maybe i'll just send him to work with your hubby instead. THat should be far enough away to let me play here in peace.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X