• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ruffles View Post
    Or adding whump to non-whumpy eps....
    I love your avi Ruffles!!
    1-800-Iluv-JandT
    sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
      I love your avi Ruffles!!
      Thanks! Yours is cool too.

Just 8 more days until new SGA!
      sigpic
      Sig by Luciana
      My LJ Proud member of W.A.S.P. My Fanfics

Comment

Originally posted by *Erika* View Post
        Maybe name the all the whump in each episode of all episodes. Finding whump in not whumpy episodes could be fun.
        Oooh that could be fun

Originally posted by causeAscene View Post
        Oh man! You just reminded me of how angry I am!! I've been wanting the Season 2 DVD set, and I finally had the money to get it and I went and.... Well, let's just say SGA must be a hot item right now because they only Season 3 (which I already have.) I was mad because I didn't think to look at who was doing the commentaries orginally for S3, just figured the actors would be included.

So now.. I need to make my brother take me to another store (no... what I really need is to get my license!)

Haha.. sorry to pull you into this.. not mad at you at all, of course

But fear not, I'm determined to get the DVD before we go on our end-of-the-year trip (Starting Saturay!)

*So tell me, is the Conversion commentary really good?
        Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
        Spoiler:
        The commentary for Conversion is hilarious! Especially since it is JF, DH, and MG doing the commentary!
        What Elf said! I really enjoy it when the actors do it alongside the writers and directors. It really makes things special. *misses that*

Or adding whump to non-whumpy eps....
        Oh my goodness Ruffles! *flying bear tackle* You know what the whumpers are like, can you imagine it? We;d have shep nekkid and intubated in about two seconds flat. Well Sheppy D would, and possibly that weirdo whumper that should never be named.

Comment

Hey CauseAscene!

Here is the commentary for Conversion! It's the mp3 audio! Sorry not the ep! But it is the actual commentary!

1-800-Iluv-JandT
          sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post
            Oh my goodness Ruffles! *flying bear tackle* You know what the whumpers are like, can you imagine it? We;d have shep nekkid and intubated in about two seconds flat. Well Sheppy D would, and possibly that weirdo whumper that should never be named.
            *oomph* Hiya hon! *squishy hugs Peg*

Those whumpers are a bit crazy; I'll give you that. Perhaps the rule could be to not use the same hurt or comfort twice..... Would have to keep that intubated and nekkid under the infirmary sheet for a special occasion.
            sigpic
            Sig by Luciana
            My LJ Proud member of W.A.S.P. My Fanfics

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post
              Oooh that could be fun

What Elf said! I really enjoy it when the actors do it alongside the writers and directors. It really makes things special. *misses that*

I certainly would!!!

Oh and dont mention you know who!

Comment

*oomph* Hiya hon! *squishy hugs Peg*

Those whumpers are a bit crazy; I'll give you that. Perhaps the rule could be to not use the same hurt or comfort twice..... Would have to keep that intubated and nekkid under the infirmary sheet for a special occasion.
                Yes, like in Conversion and the forgotten rule about comatose bugs needing intubation.
                My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
                Sig and avi by me
                Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by strinam View Post
                  Yes, indeed, season 4 has been quite promising in the Whump department.
                  Lets hope we get a lot more in the second half!!

im typing this on my new laptop woohoo!! Have got so much crap to transfer over from my old laptop though now grr!!

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

new whumpy story!

New story from Kodiak Bear Country,

They That Walk Beside
                    Genre: General/None

Summary: Written for the 2007 Sheppard hc Secret Santa. Tensions run high
                    between Ronon and Rodney. A mission meant to give them time to work it out.
                    But things never go the way they are supposed to and now Sheppard’s life is
                    in their hands.

URL: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3972646/1/

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
                      new whumpy story!

They That Walk Beside

in their hands.

thanks for the link
                      Chicago Con Attendee 2011
                      Chicago Con Attendee 2010
                      GateCon Attendee 2008
                      Vancouver Con Attendee 2007

Comment

Argh!!! I clicked on a spoiler comment without thinking! I only read part of it, though. I am trying to remain as unspoiled as possible.

I finally got home a little while ago. My own computer, my own bed, my own remote. I'm a happy whumper again, but I can't believe there were only 3 pages to catch up on since yesterday.

Thanks for the link to Kodiak's new fic, Prion. I will bookmark it for later.

Comment

new whumpy story!

They That Walk Beside

in their hands.

Better yet. Here's the master list for the Sheppard HC Secret Santa. There are some gems here. I looooove Prion's rec, not even biased that it was written for me

http://community.livejournal.com/she...hc/148189.html

Read them, there all awesome and don't forget to let the writer's know if you enjoyed them.

My fanfic-
                          http://www.fanfiction.net/~kristen999

Comment

Originally posted by Kristen999 View Post
                            Better yet. Here's the master list for the Sheppard HC Secret Santa. There are some gems here. I looooove Prion's rec, not even biased that it was written for me

Read them, there all awesome and don't forget to let the writer's know if you enjoyed them.

Yum, Yum!! thanks! I'm editing my latest fic and need to finish the final scene. I'll post it by Sunday. After that, I want to take the time out to read.

Comment

Originally posted by Squonk View Post
                              But yeah, wasn't Dr Who great?!?! Notice though that...
                              Spoiler:
                              ...when it's a woman asking to join him he's all for it, when it's and old bloke - he "travels alone"!

Naughty doctor!
                              That is sooo true!!

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
                              I've remained spoiler free, yes, miracles can happen at Christmas!
                              Hee hee!

new whumpy story!

They That Walk Beside

in their hands.

That was really good...thanks for the link.

Originally posted by Kristen999 View Post

Fab! Thanks Kristen...I've read a few and they are great!

Comment

Hi peeps. Hope everyone had a fabby xmas and got lots of yummy pressies!..We had a lovely one with dogs etc and they didn't even eat any of the baubles!!

Have just bookmarked the fic rec by Kodiak, I need a new whumpy fic SOOO much!

Hope everyone is well.

love Bebop.xxx
                                sigpic

my fan fiction place

Comment

Working...
                                X