Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mckaychick View Post
    Hope everyone had a good Holiday!
    Hey there MC. I had a great Holiday. So much so I want it to last a bit longer. How was yours?
    sigpic

Comment

Good Watched too much stargate tho lol
      sigpic
      Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Good Watched too much stargate tho lol
        I wish I could say the same thing. I missed all of the Atlantis stuff because of going to in laws and I missed most of the SG1 stuff because of last minute cleaning and food prep for friends coming over.

**sniffs at missed whump**
        sigpic

Comment

yeah i saw most opf the atlantis than had to work and saw about half of sg-1 because i went to a movie
          sigpic

Comment

yeah i saw most opf the atlantis than had to work and saw about half of sg-1 because i went to a movie
            Congrats on 18,000 Posts!!!! You certainly chat lots!!

What movie?
            sigpic

Comment

i saw the waterhorse. it was ok i liked national treasure 2 better. Yeah i chat alot thx!
              sigpic

Comment

i saw the waterhorse. it was ok i liked national treasure 2 better. Yeah i chat alot thx!
                Waterhorse looks interesting. I will probably wait for the DVD as we do for most movies.

I feel the need for some whump before work!

My favorite whump from season 4 (so far) All in gif form
                Spoiler:

Not technically whump but stil good

Time for work now!
                sigpic

Comment

gtg all cya later
                  sigpic

Comment

I definitely need to find some time to fit in some DVD watching during the hols.. oh and some writing! I've got loads of DVD boxsets that I've barely watched (e.g. Dresden Files) and I haven't watched any of my SGA DVDs in a while. I need a whump retrospective I think..

First up though, I really want to rewatch the Dr Who xmas special... Hmm. Perhaps with a nice drink or two.. maybe I'll make some mulled wine.. mmmmmm..
                    sigpic

Comment

Good Morning Whumpers!!!
                      I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas.
                      I was hoping to give some green, but I went over my quota and I have to wait 24 hrs. So here's some Mental Green!!

And Congrats on all Milestones!!!
                      Speaking of Dr.Who
                      Spoiler:
                      My dad has a DVD of the old eps with Tom Baker. I forgot I lame they were. LOL
                      Last edited by scifan; 26 December 2007, 07:46 AM.

Comment

Happy Boxing Day!!

I just finished reading Blood Ties.
                        Spoiler:
                        It's the first SGA book I've read without jumping around a lot, so I must have enjoyed it! LOL actually, I did enjoy it. Some parts were a little far out, and it does look like there should be a follow up, but a good read.

Congrats to MC on 18000!!

Home tomorrow, where I can watch as much SGA and whump that I want. The book is the only thing that's prevented serious withdrawal.

Have a great day/evening, everyone!

Comment

Hello all!

OT
                          Spoiler:
                          I had a nice Christmas, didn't get anything, but had fun. Even watched some S1 and S4.

I also had a couple of interviews for English teacher and went well. I think I got a job at a school one block away from where I live. One minute walk from my door. Great, isn't it?

Now that ABC whump is finished, we need something else to keep our squee going.
                          My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
                          Sig and avi by me
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by *Erika* View Post
                            Hello all!

OT
                            Spoiler:
                            I had a nice Christmas, didn't get anything, but had fun. Even watched some S1 and S4.

I also had a couple of interviews for English teacher and went well. I think I got a job at a school one block away from where I live. One minute walk from my door. Great, isn't it?

Now that ABC whump is finished, we need something else to keep our squee going.
                            I hope everything works out for you Erika!! It would be GREAT to have a job that close to home.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by morjana View Post
                              SGA - Joe Flanigan: "Silent Men" DVD Available Feb 15 2008:

I received an e-mail from Gabriel at Oneira Films today and was advised that "Silent Men" a 2005 independent film co-starring Joe Flanigan, Joe's wife Katherine Kousi, Neal McDonough and Alexandra Woodward, will be available for purchase on February 15, 2008 at:

http://oneira.com/ (The link to order the film is not available as yet)

"Silent Men" link at Oneira Films:

http://oneira.com/silent.htm

There is a photo of Joe and Neal McDonough at the site.

Synopsis:

Patricia a thirty something SWF has had enough of relationships that go nowhere. Her biological clock is ticking. She decides to find a man and proposes to have a child with him. But there is one catch, their relationship must be platonic and he has to raise the child with her. Her female friends make up a list of eligible men for her to meet. She enlists her best friend, Liam, from high school, to videotape the vast array of bachelors. After meeting over twenty willing guys she realizes her search needs to be within herself. In the end she will choose the obvious candidate...
                              I posted this in the Thunk thread also. I thought all of you would like to know too!
                              1-800-Iluv-JandT
                              sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post
                                I hope everything works out for you Erika!! It would be GREAT to have a job that close to home.
                                Thanx!
                                My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
                                Sig and avi by me
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X