John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SGAFan View Post
    ooops.. guess I'm leaving more than one pressie on the whump thread doorstep...

spoiler for size...
    Spoiler:

Love all the Shep/bug caps you did sgafan
    Please help my dragon eggs CLICK HERE My fanfics

Comment

Originally posted by Pheonix_101 View Post
      Hi im new here and still just finding everything. hi ya all
      Srry everyone if this is off topic of what has been said lately.

Kay i love the episodes where sheppard gets whumped they are my absolute favorite. I like watching them over and over. I have to say i love 38 minutes and defiant 1 they are my favorites i hope to see seoson 3 soon and then i will probobly get some more favs. I really want to see common ground it sounds like a good one where sheppard gets hurt.

Its weird but you know how lots of them get hurt i like it best when sheppard gets hurt, he just does it really good i guess, but hes my fav person to get whumped.
      Sounds like you're in the right place

Good night, everyone!
      *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

Hi and welcome Pheonix and congrats to all the milestoners!

Originally posted by Listy View Post
        squeee bling

oh squee tags, that should do it
        Excellent...we all need them!!

Originally posted by Lorr View Post
        I watched the Joe vid, oh, I don't know how many times. I think I need to go watch it again.
        Me too! It's so cute!

Originally posted by caty View Post
        Can anyone make out what the crew guy said that Jodelle answeres with "Someone does.."?
        I couldn't turn it up too loud 'cos it's still early in the morning here! Hee hee! Be great if someone can catch what was said though.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorr View Post
          Hey, Strinam! glad to see you back! You have to go check out all the pics on JMs blog. there's a few good ones!

Anyhoo, I am going to scoot. How many days? 24 day, 23 hours!
          THANKS! Yep, I did just that. How squeelicious!

Thank you for the sig, SciFan!
          Spoiler:

Thank You Sheyla Fan!

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by obsessed1 View Post
            yeah it is...frustrating to say the least but i think im finally happy with it! All new colours and headers and everything Very proud!

It's lovely

Originally posted by Ruffles View Post
            Nice! Can't wait to read it.

JM has another JF vid for us. Alas, no JF pics or whumpy spoilers.

That is so cute!!!

Thanks for the yummies SGAFan!!

Comment

so... posted these on my LJ but figured since Conversion is such a popular ep amongst whumpers...

I capped Conversion DVDs. (caps to come later ) but got bit by the wallpaper muse in the process! LOL Probably will be more Conversion wallpapers but for now...

spoiler for size 1200x900
              Thanks for those, SGA! They're wonderful!
              Originally posted by sherryw View Post

I don't understand why you would want whump all the time, honestly. I don't see what's so special about a sweaty, tied up and beaten Shep. Guh!!!
              I don't understand either. You know, I think there might be some sickos in this thread, like the one who must not be named...
              I really love the Shep/McKay banter
              Spoiler:
              and I have a feeling we are going to get a lot of it in this episode. I'm also looking forward to seeing how McKay reacts to the little princess. How much do you want to bet he will bribe her to shutup with a candy bar at some point during the show.

Ditto. I love McSheppy goodness! I can't wait!

OMG that was absolutely hilarious. I had to put a pillow over my mouth so I wouldn't wake up my kids with my laughing.
              I laughed so loud the puppy jumped!

Hey sweety everything OK? We missed you.

Welcome back Strimam!

Congrats O1!!!!!!

Welcome to the whump thread Jedi!!!!!
              Congrats O1 and Welcome JEDI!!!!

((HUGS)) Thanks! Caps forthcoming. Almost done. Have some good Conversion whumpy ones

Have to agree with you guys on this
              Spoiler:

glad I'm not the only one seeing this as a pretty heavy McKay and Sheppard episode and really excited about that. I love the banter between those two! Throw in a kid and Poof! It'll be fun! LOL

Thanks! Finishing these caps then I think I need to work on Ch4 of Alone... that I've started
              I agree. I'm really looking forward to Harmony! What we've seen so far seems really promising! Great caps!
              Can anyone make out what the crew guy said that Jodelle answeres with "Someone does.."?
              No idea. I turned my volume up to full, and still can't make it out. Really cute vid though!!!
              Hi im new here and still just finding everything. hi ya all
              Srry everyone if this is off topic of what has been said lately.

Kay i love the episodes where sheppard gets whumped they are my absolute favorite. I like watching them over and over. I have to say i love 38 minutes and defiant 1 they are my favorites i hope to see seoson 3 soon and then i will probobly get some more favs. I really want to see common ground it sounds like a good one where sheppard gets hurt.

Its weird but you know how lots of them get hurt i like it best when sheppard gets hurt, he just does it really good i guess, but hes my fav person to get whumped.
              Welcome, Pheonix to the whump thread!

I'm watching Siege III on Sky One now...sigh...
              sigpic

Comment

My Starburst mag just arrived in the post! So now I have glossy piccies of Joe as Sheppy too. Sigh... It's a great article, as indeed SheppyD showed us recently. I also got an email from Amazon telling me that the new fandy book, CoW, has been delayed. I was supposed to get it today, but now it's been put back for a week. No surprises there...

Now Intruder's on Sky One. I love this eppie. Sheppy flying the F302 and heading towards the sun...sun whump!
                sigpic

Comment

Read and commented Ali. Lovely!
                  Thanks honey!

ooh! Love love!!! How cute! :*dies of cuteness* Thank you!
                  It is incredibly cute isn't it? I love that he is so fab with kids... *swoons a little*

Yes Ali, great read!!! *hugs*
                  Thanks hon. *hugs Caty*

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
                  My Starburst mag just arrived in the post! So now I have glossy piccies of Joe as Sheppy too. Sigh... It's a great article, as indeed SheppyD showed us recently. I also got an email from Amazon telling me that the new fandy book, CoW, has been delayed. I was supposed to get it today, but now it's been put back for a week. No surprises there...
                  See this is why I never order Fandy novels from Amazon anymore. I'd rather order direct from Fandy.
                  sigpic

Comment

Hidey ho peeps!!!!
                    How the devil is everyone today?

Its now been nearly three weeks since the rice incident and my guts are STILL dodgy!!!!..I can't believe it!...but enough about my mid section....what have I missed?..anything yummy!!
                    sigpic

my fan fiction place

Comment

Originally posted by bebop View Post
                      Hidey ho peeps!!!!
                      How the devil is everyone today?

Its now been nearly three weeks since the rice incident and my guts are STILL dodgy!!!!..I can't believe it!...but enough about my mid section....what have I missed?..anything yummy!!
                      Hi Bebop! Sorry you're still not recovered! That's so annoying, as well as painful! I'm good. Just been watching SGA season 2 on Sky One this morning! Hee hee! What are you up to?
                      sigpic

Comment

Welcome Pheonix!! You're in the best company here!!!
                        sigpic
                        Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

Good morning!!! I woke up full of Squee today!! That hasn't happened in a long time! I like it!

CONGRATS to the milestoners last night - O1, Peggy..... did I miss someone?

WELCOME to all our new whumpers (Jedi and Phoenix) or those trying us out for the first time.

Originally posted by Jedi40 View Post
                          Thanks for the welcome everyone.

And feel free to read my own Shep whump fic from my fav S1 epi (see link under my sig)

Ah...so that's where I recognize you from...The MAJOR forums.
                          sigpic

Comment

Waheyyy!! GG has her squeeeee back! *bounces*
                            sigpic

Comment

Morning Whumpers!

Welcome Jedi and Phoenix to the World of Whump!
                              1-800-Iluv-JandT
                              sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
                                Waheyyy!! GG has her squeeeee back! *bounces*

I know!!!! I wonder where its been hiding all this time???

SSQQQUUEEE!!!!! SSQQQUUEEE!!!!! SSQQQUUEEE!!!!! SSQQQUUEEE!!!!! SSQQQUUEEE!!!!! SSQQQUUEEE!!!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X