Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SGAFan View Post
    Love those PegSGA!

*kicks ff.net* I have a new chapter of Alone but the silly site won't upload documents at the moment.

Will try again later.
    Originally posted by Atair View Post
    OMG Peggy those proses were so awesome I giggled the whole time when I read them

Yay, new chapter of Alone - I loved the first chapter, it was really great, *kicks ff.net, too* for not letting it upload
    Originally posted by Linzi View Post
    Wonderful Peg, as usual.

One word. POO! Stupid FF.net!
    Originally posted by Sheppard's Delight View Post
    Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes and OMG Peggy those prose are the best gifts ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(((hugs)))
    *hugs* Hehehe thanks peeps

Sheppy D, since you're the birthday girl, which one do you want me to send over?

SGA, I don't think FF has worked for me for ages, but it seems more tempremental latley. I think i've got about 50 stories that i've not read at the moment. Give it a kick for me hon.

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
    Hee hee! I too think nekkid, intubated under the infirmary sheet on screen would be the best present ever. And just think, we could all share your gift...

Originally posted by Lorr View Post
    Happy Birthday, SheppyD!!!!

Those are great, Peggy!!! You do realize, of course, that JM probably shares posts like this with JF. Joe most likely keeps a list of GW names on his iPhone of the fans to be very, very wary of at cons!
    *thinks about changing her name* Hehehe, Cheeky people can get away with a lot.

Originally posted by Rootortoise View Post
    any kind of severe whump would be welcomed....none of this stupid i got mildly whumped and dont have a scratch on me crap!!!
    Don't hold back Roo, tell it like it is I agree they all get whumped and there's not even a black eye or a bruise to show for it, but we know it's getting better from
    Spoiler:
    Travelers and TMC
    So fingers crossed hon

Originally posted by Sheppard's Delight View Post
    Thanks Lorr!!!

Oh I wouldnt mind if JM mentioned SheppyD to JF because there is no way in a million years that I would tell people who I was at a con - I mean that SLC could be there- I wouldnt want her to find out who I was!!!
    hehehe, oh heck yeah she's a nutter, glad she got locked up and they threw away the key.... Ummm they did lock her up didn't that? *bites her nails*

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
    Happy B-day Sheppy D! My your intubated wish come true!!!

ROFLMAO!! Peggy this is GREAT!! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

OMG! That would be too funny if that actually happened and the post did get to JF! The prose coming across on his iPhone! Just to warn him to of one those obsessed whumpers wanting to do what to me...
    Hehehe I think we're all wishing her birthday wishes come true We only whump Shep cos we luff him, and we want the team to luff him to. Cos it's all about the comfort ya know. *steps up to volunteer her comforting services*

Originally posted by Ruffles View Post
    Did you see the SG-1 ep
    Spoiler:
    where they dealt with Jack's wife? Not trying to compare Jack and Shep, and I know it wasn't JM & PM. But the ep was not mushy or schmaltzy or anything like that. It was quite sad and yet touching. If we can get something like that, I'll be fine with it.

I'd green you if I could but can't so MENTAL GREEN for you.
    *hugs* I've decided, I'm not gonna look at spoilers for that ep... unless they're of the emo whump variety. Hehehe. I know it can be done well, but I guess I was expecting something a lil different from the
    Spoiler:
    ex-wife. I can't see it as being mushy and I do think there's going to be a twist to this that people won't expect. So i'm not gonna tie myself into knots over this and am going to be a good lil whumper and wait to see what's in store. I'd love for Shep to get some emotional scenes, but I think as Linzi has said before, I quite like the understated stuff, the little looks, the shifting of the eyes to the ground, the nervousness in his disposition. For me I love those subtleties and would be content with stuff like that. I can't see it as Shep just going to Earth meeting up with his ex-wife, them asking how each other are and they either get back together/clear up some issues etc. There's got to be more to it than that. Otherwise wouldn't he have seen her before he left for the PG? Or visited her when he went back to Earth the last time?

Okay for someone who said she wasn't gonna talk about the ep, i've sure done a whole lot of talking

Originally posted by Rootortoise View Post
    in the words of that famous QUEEN song....

I WANT IT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i want blood, bruises...the lot....i want what teyla got last season boo!!!!!
    Me to

Comment

Page 2

Where have all the whumpers gone?
      *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

HELLLLLOOOOOOOO!!!!! ((HUGS))

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHEPPY D!

Whew!! Glad to be back from a sweltering camping trip. It was HOT and HUMID (97 F temp and 73 F dew point)! But still managed to get about 7 miles of hiking done this weekend. Got a bit dehydrated, a bit lost, and well, climbed up and down more cliffs/hills than I had the stanima for, but still had lots of fun.

THANK YOU ALL FOR THE BIRTHDAY WISHES!!!!!

Well, off to catch up on the tons of pages I missed.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by caty View Post
          Page 2

Where have all the whumpers gone?
          I'm here, but I think I have net B.O I think I killed the thread yesterday to. It must be a record.

I'm just watching Rising It's been a while and it's keeping me out of mischief. Hehehe.

Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post
          HELLLLLOOOOOOOO!!!!! ((HUGS))

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHEPPY D!

Whew!! Glad to be back from a sweltering camping trip. It was HOT and HUMID (97 F temp and 73 F dew point)! But still managed to get about 7 miles of hiking done this weekend. Got a bit dehydrated, a bit lost, and well, climbed up and down more cliffs/hills than I had the stanima for, but still had lots of fun.

THANK YOU ALL FOR THE BIRTHDAY WISHES!!!!!

Well, off to catch up on the tons of pages I missed.
          Welcome back hon, sounds like you had an interesting time. I love camping, don't often get a chance to do it though. You haven't missed too much just a few tidbits from Mr M about Joe's pitch. Oooh did you see the thunkable pics with Joe playing the guitar?

Comment

*pokes whump thread* anyone here?
            sigpic
            My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

Originally posted by SGAFan View Post
              *pokes whump thread* anyone here?
              Sorry. I had to see if there was enough Sheppy Whump in one of my fellow shippers fics. They wanted my input on it...
              1-800-Iluv-JandT
              sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Well, I'm going to bed, it's late... Good night whumpers!!!
                *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

Originally posted by caty View Post
                  Well, I'm going to bed, it's late... Good night whumpers!!!
                  'Night,Caty!!
                  1-800-Iluv-JandT
                  sig by Sci!

Comment

Night Caty!

*decides to wander over to ff.net and see if it will let her post ch2 of Alone...*
                    sigpic

Comment

*sigh* Ok so now I'm getting this message when I try to log in:

Site Alert: FanFiction.Net login/review features will be down on Sunday June 17th, 2AM US PST to approximately 2:30AM US PST for essential upgrades. The upgrade session is estimated to last only 30 minutes. We apologize for the inconvenience.
                      Err... Huh?

*kicks ff.net again*
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark View Post
                        Countdown Clock

I think thats the right timezone?
                        This was posted in The Official Countdown to S4 thread!
                        Thanks to Agent Dark for this!

It's the right time zone...I thought this was a hoot!
                        1-800-Iluv-JandT
                        sig by Sci!

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                          I hope not,,since that's a scenario I would be able to stand...
                          I still think its going to be something like

Spoiler:

a funeral his mom or dad died and thats why he goes back. that way you get a random 2 min run in with the ex and the rest is fallout and the back story comes out that way...I'm still not sure how they're going to spin the sci fi element thats going to be needed..i still don't think that can have just a %100 character driven eppy. it just doesn't fit with the way they do things

My fanfic-
                          http://www.fanfiction.net/~kristen999

Comment

Originally posted by Kristen999 View Post
                            I still think its going to be something like

Spoiler:

a funeral his mom or dad died and thats why he goes back. that way you get a random 2 min run in with the ex and the rest is fallout and the back story comes out that way...I'm still not sure how they're going to spin the sci fi element thats going to be needed..i still don't think that can have just a %100 character driven eppy. it just doesn't fit with the way they do things

No heavens no...I don't want another TRW...
                            sigpic
                            Sigs by Scifan

Comment

JM didn't post a lot on his blog today (Aug 12th), but did say

And by the way, in case you thought I’d forgotten, work continues on gathering together material for Stargate Atlantis’s very first blooper reel that will be one of the special features on the season four DVD box set. Some recent finds include: an uncoordinated wraith, an indignant replicator, and a little something for those Shepkett fans out there.

Okay, what's a shepkett? New breed of dog? Eh, what? Confused? Out of touch? (er, never mind, JM's version of Sheppard/Beckett).
                              Last edited by prion; 12 August 2007, 04:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post
                                I'm here, but I think I have net B.O I think I killed the thread yesterday to. It must be a record.

I'm just watching Rising It's been a while and it's keeping me out of mischief. Hehehe.

Welcome back hon, sounds like you had an interesting time. I love camping, don't often get a chance to do it though. You haven't missed too much just a few tidbits from Mr M about Joe's pitch. Oooh did you see the thunkable pics with Joe playing the guitar?
                                Great minds think alike or fools seldom differ. I can't remember which! LOL I watched Rising a little while ago, too.

Glad you made it back from the wilds, GG!!!

Caty, if I don't catch you here tomorrw, have a safe trip on Tuesday!

Originally posted by prion View Post
                                JM didn't post a lot on his blog today (Aug 12th), but did say

And by the way, in case you thought I’d forgotten, work continues on gathering together material for Stargate Atlantis’s very first blooper reel that will be one of the special features on the season four DVD box set. Some recent finds include: an uncoordinated wraith, an indignant replicator, and a little something for those Shepkett fans out there.

Okay, what's a shepkett? New breed of dog? Eh, what? Confused? Out of touch?
                                You beat me to posting the quote! I wonder if something happened that slashers would be happy with? Maybe Joe and Paul were fooling around between takes. Hmmmm.

Comment

Working...
                                X