X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post
    Yeah you might be right Ruffles.
    Spoiler:
    It is weird how it's set up, I just don't get it. Unless DH didn't want to be shirtless? Wasn't that why he wasn't shirtless in Hot Zone? Did I read that online some where or he mentioned something?

((((((Sheppy D))))))) I know hon, I feel your pain.
    Spoiler:
    That's twice now that he got the good stuff and poor Sheppy hasn't had that good a whump in years Maybe they just don't want us to go into squee overload just yet and they're saving the really good stuff until it airs, only with Shep it will be 'defibbed and intubated' whilst nekkid under the infirmary blanket.

Well we already know that it is the finale right??????

Comment

Originally posted by Sheppard's Delight View Post
      SheppyD - keeping the dream alive.

Has that cheekly lil devil asked lately?
      sigpic
      Sig by Luciana
      My LJ Proud member of W.A.S.P. My Fanfics

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
        They'd still be full size under the cut... it just means they wouldn't show up on people's friends pages... general LJ etiquette is to put big long posts or large images that stretch the page under a cut so they don't distort/fill up people's flist page.

It was only a suggestion though... it's not annoying me per se.. I was just trying to help cos I know you're not entirely LJ-literate...
        Ah, ok. I didn't realise about that. I'll talk to SheppyD about it, as she's moderator, and see what she says. Thanks for the info.
        sigpic

Comment

Yeah you might be right Ruffles.
          Spoiler:
          It is weird how it's set up, I just don't get it. Unless DH didn't want to be shirtless? Wasn't that why he wasn't shirtless in Hot Zone? Did I read that online some where or he mentioned something?

((((((Sheppy D))))))) I know hon, I feel your pain.
          Spoiler:
          That's twice now that he got the good stuff and poor Sheppy hasn't had that good a whump in years Maybe they just don't want us to go into squee overload just yet and they're saving the really good stuff until it airs, only with Shep it will be 'defibbed and intubated' whilst nekkid under the infirmary blanket.
          well thats a problem ive had for ages
          Spoiler:
          that teyla and rodney get all the good whump whilst the last good stuff we had for shep was 38 minutes....it sucks, which is why i hate other people whump so much, i just want it for shep. i wont hold my breath but i wish we could get some really good whump like that

and also naked rodney..arghhhhh ick ick ick!!!!!!!!!!!!!lets not talk about that!!

forgot to mention to you guys i didnt get that job at laura ashley even though the interview went really great ....so not happy....the job hunt has pretty much come to a stand still at the moment since there is just nothing around....so im gonna enjoy my summer, visit friends and family (gotta go see my O1 at some point, i miss her!!!!!!) and hope something comes along soon.

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Rootortoise View Post
            Spoiler:
            that teyla and rodney get all the good whump whilst the last good stuff we had for shep was 38 minutes....it sucks, which is why i hate other people whump so much, i just want it for shep. i wont hold my breath but i wish we could get some really good whump like that

and also naked rodney..arghhhhh ick ick ick!!!!!!!!!!!!!lets not talk about that!!

forgot to mention to you guys i didnt get that job at laura ashley even though the interview went really great ....so not happy....the job hunt has pretty much come to a stand still at the moment since there is just nothing around....so im gonna enjoy my summer, visit friends and family (gotta go see my O1 at some point, i miss her!!!!!!) and hope something comes along soon.
            (((HUGS ROO))) I'm sorry you didn't get the job.
            My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
            Sig and avi by me
            Spoiler:

Comment

((HUGS)) Roo I'm sorry to hear you didn't get the job...I'm sure something will come along
              sigpic
              Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Spoiler:

I'm so sorry Roo. They obviously have no taste...Well, it's their loss. Something else will turn up soon, I'm certain.
                sigpic

Comment

re that spoiler photo of rodney from the sga trailer..

Originally posted by leighanners View Post
                  Spoiler:
                  DH said that he didn't want Rodney to have his shirt off in HZ because Rodney would have been too modest. Or something like that. I think it's on the comms for the epi.
                  I could understand Rodney,
                  Spoiler:
                  but well, when the docs are working on you in a life and death situation (as they are in that episode), surely they're not going to let a t-shirt get in the way. ah geez, must we mail them scissors or what?? Or a few pairs, one for each of the guys...

Comment

*hugs* Sorry to hear that.
                    sigpic
                    Sig by Luciana
                    My LJ Proud member of W.A.S.P. My Fanfics

Comment

Originally posted by leighanners View Post
                      Spoiler:
                      DH said that he didn't want Rodney to have his shirt off in HZ because Rodney would have been too modest. Or something like that. I think it's on the comms for the epi.
                      well done leigh. I knew it was something like that, but couldn't remember where i'd seen/heard it. He's obviously very comfortable with it now. Now he needs to teach Shep to just let it all hang out. *g*

Originally posted by Sheppard's Delight View Post
                      *giggles* you're absolutely right hon, that's the grand finale and with that scene we'll have him shirtless so my quest will be forefilled to, hehehe. Well, we've been so patient and everything it seems only fair.

Originally posted by Ruffles View Post
                      SheppyD - keeping the dream alive.

Has that cheekly lil devil asked lately?
                      Hehehe. Cheeky's working on something at the moment, but the muse isn't playing nicely. I'll give her a kick up the butt.

Spoiler:

Ah hon. It'll come. This one's for you. Sorry to hear you didn't get your job. It's their loss hon. Something will be just around the corner for you. *hugs*

CG
                      Spoiler:

Bit of a pic spam. Spoilers

Spoiler:

That last ones for you Sheppy D, just to keep your squee alive. *g*

Comment

Watched Defiant one last night so I've got a few pics...

sigpic

Comment

Great piccies, Peg, thanks! Squeeeee!!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

When is Doppelganger scheduled to air? That's the
                            Spoiler:
                            Sheppy whump ep right?
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by *Erika* View Post
                              (((HUGS ROO))) I'm sorry you didn't get the job.
                              Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                              ((HUGS)) Roo I'm sorry to hear you didn't get the job...I'm sure something will come along
                              Originally posted by Linzi View Post
                              I'm so sorry Roo. They obviously have no taste...Well, it's their loss. Something else will turn up soon, I'm certain.
                              Originally posted by Ruffles View Post
                              *hugs* Sorry to hear that.
                              Ah hon. It'll come. This one's for you. Sorry to hear you didn't get your job. It's their loss hon. Something will be just around the corner for you. *hugs*
                              aww thanks guys ((HUGS)) it sucks....hopefully something will come along soon...their loss!!!

Originally posted by prion View Post
                              re that spoiler photo of rodney from the sga trailer..

I could understand Rodney,
                              Spoiler:
                              but well, when the docs are working on you in a life and death situation (as they are in that episode), surely they're not going to let a t-shirt get in the way. ah geez, must we mail them scissors or what?? Or a few pairs, one for each of the guys...
                              well these are the same people who didnt do the CPR scene very well in 38 mins too hehe

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
                                Great piccies, Peg, thanks! Squeeeee!!!!
                                Thanks Squeeeeeeeee only 46 more sleeps until s4 *does her ot so freaky happy dance*

Originally posted by Toomi View Post

When is Doppelganger scheduled to air? That's the

Spoiler:
                                Sheppy whump ep right?
                                Thanks hon Oh yes indeedy that is the one with Shep
                                Spoiler:
                                and evil shep being taunted in his dreams, with angst, and whump, and the beat down to end all beat downs. Shep is gonna get his ass kicked right across the 'gateroom and we're gonna see (hopefully) sleep deprivation, angst, mistrust from the team, Shep getting the crap kicked out of him, and hopefull lots of injuries sustained because evil Shep is draining our Sheppy's life force. And a nice infirmary scene with lots of luff Oh and we can't forget the bed scene with shep in bed (shirtless of course) tossing and turning in bed as he relives his worst nightmares

aww thanks guys ((HUGS)) it sucks....hopefully something will come along soon...their loss!!!

well these are the same people who didnt do the CPR scene very well in 38 mins too hehe
                                Hehehe, there was CPR in that ep.. really? OH i must have missed that bit, what can I say I was obviously too distracted by the chest peekage to notice the whumpshumpydoodlies.

Comment

Working...
                                X