No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am wiped out! What a week! On top of it, I had to cancel my day off this coming Monday. I have an appointment in the morning, but have to go into work afterward. Just too dang much to do! Grrr.

Originally posted by *Erika* View Post
    Guess what? My mom arranged a job interview for me on Tuesday for an English teacher position in the language school I studied. I'm so excited about it! *crosses fingers*
    And, you'll be meeting lots of people and can let them know about your other job! Good way to network!

Originally posted by prion View Post
    Skiffy’s comic con blog said [Strigl Checking In]
    The Stargate Atlantis event at 1:15pm should be a real eye-opener. This year marks the first time ever that Amanda Tapping will be joining the Atlantis panel. Former Firefly / Serenity star Jewel Staite will also share her excitement about joining the SGA team…. AND don't forget about some of our favorite Atlantis veterans, Joe Flanigan & David Hewlett, who will also be on hand.
    Ah, nice they remembered Joe F and David….
    GAH! I set the DVR to record the ComiCon recap and it messed up. I've set it for the repeat that comes on later. Fingers crossed!

Glad you had a good time, Ali!

I hope things pick up, Josie. Being bored is not fun. Does that mean, though, that you have time to do a little writing??????

Labrinthitis sounds dreadful, Bebop! I hope it passes soon. I get vertigo on the odd occasion, much less so than I used to, and it is awful.

Comment

Joe Mallozzi put up a post on the con

you can see JOe F's nose in one shot (crowd)

http://josephmallozzi.blogspot.com/2...y-27-2007.html

Comment

Thanks prion! Saw his nose and hair!!
        1-800-Iluv-JandT
        sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

I must be blind, I can't see it. I wonder if Scifi will post the panels on the site. That would be really neat.

Also, does anyone know how many autographs they signed. I saw on the Comiccon site that for the SGA and SG1 panels you had to get a ticket via lottery at 9am Fri.

Just wondering. The con is really cheap . Only 50 bucks for 4 days. It would be worth it just to see the sga and sg1 panels if I lived in the area. It must be a zoo. They say 30000 a day. I wonder how they move the crowds.

Now I wonder if JF goes home and comes back and if he will come to the Sat Scifi party.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by knightie View Post
            I must be blind, I can't see it. I wonder if Scifi will post the panels on the site. That would be really neat.

Also, does anyone know how many autographs they signed. I saw on the Comiccon site that for the SGA and SG1 panels you had to get a ticket via lottery at 9am Fri.

Just wondering. The con is really cheap . Only 50 bucks for 4 days. It would be worth it just to see the sga and sg1 panels if I lived in the area. It must be a zoo. They say 30000 a day. I wonder how they move the crowds.

Now I wonder if JF goes home and comes back and if he will come to the Sat Scifi party.
            I only reconised him only because of his hair. There is a long blond haired lady in front of him and JF is by director Martin Wood. DH is off to the left of JF. I think the blond lady is Dr. Kellar. I'm not sure though.
            1-800-Iluv-JandT
            sig by Sci!

Comment

I think the blonde lady is Jewel. From JM's blog...

Spoiler:
              Tomorrow, I’ll have more time for an update. In the meantime, I never had to check my List of Things Not to Talk About at Comic Con, so those particular spoilers remain safe and sound. But for the hell of it, I reprint my list here. Don’t tell anyone:

1. Sheppard battles evil Sheppard and gets his ass kicked all over the gate room – DO NOT DISCUSS

2. The big live-action Space Invaders sequence – DO NO REVEAL

3. The hidden replicator sub-routine, taking it to “the next step”, Teal’c and Ronon face off – DO NOT MAKE PUBLIC

4. The Return of Carson Beckett – SUPER TOP SECRET

My neighbors are scared of me. I shriek and squee loudly on way too many occasions for a normal person! LOL

Comment

Well, I'm 28 minutes into watching the ComiCon coverage on G4 and it has been 26 minutes of talking heads and 2 minutes of ComiCon. Typical. Boring. Blech. I will hang in there, though, just in case they actually SHOW something.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorr View Post

Spoiler:
                  Tomorrow, I’ll have more time for an update. In the meantime, I never had to check my List of Things Not to Talk About at Comic Con, so those particular spoilers remain safe and sound. But for the hell of it, I reprint my list here. Don’t tell anyone:

1. Sheppard battles evil Sheppard and gets his ass kicked all over the gate room – DO NOT DISCUSS

3. The hidden replicator sub-routine, taking it to “the next step”, Teal’c and Ronon face off – DO NOT MAKE PUBLIC

My neighbors are scared of me. I shriek and squee loudly on way too many occasions for a normal person! LOL
                  You are not the only one that does this!! I do the same thing! Mine just think I need to see a shrink!

Hey suggestion for whump: *Just wonderin'*
                  Spoiler:
                  How can make Shep have to go through vacuum wound care therapy! He would have carry device around as puts negative pressure on wound in order to promote healing. He would have to have this on for 22 out 24 hours at least a month. The apparatus weighs about 8 pounds. So, what type of wound could inflicted on him to make him have to so do this...
                  1-800-Iluv-JandT
                  sig by Sci!

Comment

Yikes! that sounds a like it would take a very long period for full recovery.

More talking heads on the show. Oh, and if the fan is female and wearing as little as is legally possible, the camera lingers. i don't think we're going to get anything. Sigh.

Comment

Yikes! that sounds a like it would take a very long period for full recovery.

More talking heads on the show. Oh, and if the fan is female and wearing as little as is legally possible, the camera lingers. i don't think we're going to get anything. Sigh.
                      Isn't the truth. I saw that too! I actually have the tv on mute with captions just in case they have something...

I was just wondering about the other because I actually have to do that myself and I saw the tubing, sterile, dressing,machine, packing, and immediately thought of whumping Shep...
                      1-800-Iluv-JandT
                      sig by Sci!

Comment

Oh, that sounds serious, Elflinn! I hope you are okay and everything is healing well.

Comment

I think I'm going to run away for the night. I am beat all to he** and not getting anywhere writing. See ya'll tomorrow!

Comment

Oh, that sounds serious, Elflinn! I hope you are okay and everything is healing well.
                            It's for my foot. I am still trying to watch the coverage. But, so far nothing!
                            It is biting!

I think I am getting ready to head the way myself.

I have to the vac wound therapy for a month.
                            1-800-Iluv-JandT
                            sig by Sci!

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                              Thanks prion! Saw his nose and hair!!
                              ...and his white shirt to!!

Spoiler:

LOL!!

Comment

Manips are allowed as long as they're family-friendly (no slash) and in good taste and not inappropriate. So, if you want to manip Sheppard's face onto your cat, that's okay as far as I know, but don't manip Shep kissing McKay... or manip the *actor* into kissing someone they didn't, etc. Sure, you can turn Sheppard's hair green (for St Patty's Day)
                                Nope. No actor or character manips as such are allowed if it means putting the actor/characters head on another body of any sort. The mods posted the rules a while back now. They had to ban all of them, so anyone with an actors head on another body of any sort is banned, so is altering characteristics of faces I think etc... This was all discussed a while back here and the mods made the rules quite clear. It's not they wanted to ban them, but the lines were getting blurry. I tried to find the post about it, but can't! For example, Carter made into a wraith was recently banned, as was Carter as Wonder Woman etc... So manipulation of faces etc isn't allowed. To be sure what is allowed, it's best to talk to the mods. But, as we know, Sheppard whump manips are also banned, even if it's putting blood on his face or giving him a black eye. But, as I said already, a couple of months back the manip situation was cracked down upon quite severely. The posts about it are on here somewhere, and I'm surprised people don't remember. However, the mods have said it's fine to put up a link to manips, as long as they're not posted here.
                                Last edited by Linzi; 27 July 2007, 11:05 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X