John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats on 3400, Pocus!!!

I hope the time breakdown made your night in a good way. I am AR to the extreme sometimes. I did restrain myself this time. LOL The days are flying by, though! I'm all tingly with anticipation!

I love your avatar, Peggy!

Comment

Originally posted by Lorr View Post
      Congrats on 3400, Pocus!!!

I hope the time breakdown made your night in a good way. I am AR to the extreme sometimes. I did restrain myself this time. LOL The days are flying by, though! I'm all tingly with anticipation!

I love your avatar, Peggy!
      Thanks for the congrats. I still thought I had a few to go!

Love the time breakdown. I can be like that too but not for things as far away as this! Numbers and I do not get along. I would have to depend on Shep's math genius to get me through.

Time is flying by for me as well. Part of it is excitement over a new season of Atlantis and a bigger part of it is dread for the upcoming school year and the amount of curriculum changes I will need to make. Now that my vacation is over I have started to plan for the new year and I just really understood that I will be teaching ages 3 - 8 on a daily basis. Not all at one time but in 3 separate classes throughout the day.

I think I may be bald by Halloween. At least I will have Atlantis and hopefully Shep whump to look forward to every Friday!
      sigpic

Comment

Wow, Pocus, I'm glad it is 3 different classes! Ages 3 - 8 in one class would be a little much.

I think I hear dinner calling!

Comment

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
          ** snerk** at shooting rockets at them! I can totally empathize with that. They seem to get like that at this time of the summer. My hubby promised to build me a velcro wall so I can put them in a velcro vest and hang them up. He even was going to design a mask so I put them face first on it.
          Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post
          Thank you whumpers for all your support. What sucks is that I found out i'll ahve many of these same brats next week in the next session. I just may strap them on thier damned rockets.
          LOL, you are just gorgeous with the little ones...
          Do not despair, at least we can celebrate some whump as a counterpoint to that.

A coworker of mine had to have a test to check his stomach, and had to be sedated. As he was getting scanned or whatever, he got a bloody nose. When the docs went to take care of it, he started fighting back, purely on instinct and then shortly thereafter, started flailing around and the capilliaries in his face and eyes burst!! He is now walking around with floating blue orbs in a sea of red blood with a bit of a nice flushed face. He can expect his eyes to be like that for three weeks and has to be careful. While I felt for my coworker as he was telling me this, all I could think of was what great whump for Sheppy to endure. I am hopeless.
          That's what we love about you, GG, your commitment to the whump on all levels!!!

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
          Whoooo congrats on reaching custom av level Peggy! Mmmm.... pretteh.
          Same here, Peg, your new Avatar is stunning!

I'm only dashing in and out I'm afraid cos I've had a really tiring week and I've gotta be up super early tomorrow (taxi's picking me up at 5:15am!!) for my trip to Amsterdam! So it's an early(ish) night for me for once!

Won't be online tomorrow until maybe late in the evening (depending on how shredded I feel when I get home) so I shall bid you farewell and talk to you probably on Saturday...
          Have a nice trip to Amsterdam and come back safe and sound, Ali!

Crickets, frogs, moths, bats...

64 days
          1536 hours
          92160 minutes
          5529600 seconds

and change

to go...
          Thank you Lorr, that was most amazing!

Pocus, congrats on , gorgeous posts!

Nina, congrats on , stunning posts!

And of course everyone else I might have missed. *hangs head*
          Twinchy---
          sigpic
          FanFic---------------------------------------------------Twinchy's Lair

Comment

There's really only one place around this forum to celebrate my 525th post (I know I've got a strange addiction to numbers...): here!

And only one way to do it: WHUMP!!!

I can't really remember where I stopped my crazy pic spam several days ago but I'm beyond sure you won't mind some reposting...

'Echos'
            Spoiler:

'Return'
            Spoiler:

I hope I could be of whump service...
            Twinchy---
            sigpic
            FanFic---------------------------------------------------Twinchy's Lair

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
              Whoa....
              Spoiler:

Elf this one for you:
              Spoiler:
              Hey Y'all This was posted for me to see in another thread. They know I'm a
              whumper so when they find piccies they think I might enjoy they post them form
              me! The second one is really whumpy!

It is very nice. The first is just freaky to me..

I especially love the second one....
              1-800-Iluv-JandT
              sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Very cool piccies, Elflinn! That first one is definitely freaky! Is it a manip, or from DG (she asks hopefully)?

Anyway, I'm tired. I might go read for a while. Friday tomorrow!

Comment

*waves* Finally back online. Exhausted, but here. Moving, unpacking, working days, spending nights cleaning apartment up to specs to get my deposit back...

*yawn* I'm sleeping this weekend.

Anyhow, LOVE the new place!

Just wanted to say hi
                  sigpic
                  My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

Thank you whumpers for all your support. What sucks is that I found out i'll ahve many of these same brats next week in the next session. I just may strap them on thier damned rockets.

A coworker of mine had to have a test to check his stomach, and had to be sedated. As he was getting scanned or whatever, he got a bloody nose. When the docs went to take care of it, he started fighting back, purely on instinct and then shortly thereafter, started flailing around and the capilliaries in his face and eyes burst!! He is now walking around with floating blue orbs in a sea of red blood with a bit of a nice flushed face. He can expect his eyes to be like that for three weeks and has to be careful. While I felt for my coworker as he was telling me this, all I could think of was what great whump for Sheppy to endure. I am hopeless.
                    Your poor coworker I can see that happening to Sheppy though. Hee hee!
                    Originally posted by Josie View Post
                    I'm not the kind of person to be offended or upset by nudity but it did feel very out of place and was also completely unnecessary, when you find yourself noticing the nudity that much then it's because it doesn't fit with the scene. It was purely there for the titillation factor.

Still it's a great episode though and I'm really looking forward to working my way through the seasons - and sulking at all the whump that we don't get in SGA.
                    I only recently saw the nudity, and was surprised by it. On Sky One it's never been shown, certainly it wasn't shown when COTG premiered and it hasn't in any re-runs I've ever seen. It does seem a bit gratuitous, I'd agree.
                    Crickets, frogs, moths, bats...

64 days
                    1536 hours
                    92160 minutes
                    5529600 seconds

and change

to go...
                    92160 minutes doesn't sound too bad, does it?
                    Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                    Hey Y'all This was posted for me to see in another thread. They know I'm a
                    whumper so when they find piccies they think I might enjoy they post them form
                    me! The second one is really whumpy!

It is very nice. The first is just freaky to me..

I especially love the second one....

The second one is lovely. The first is striking, but manips of characters/actors aren't allowed on GW anymore, so it'd be best to tell the poster who did it to put up a link for it, in case it gets modded.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
                      Oh poor you! I hope you get better VERY soon!
                      Thanks Linzi, so do I..

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
                      Sorry to hear you are feeling crummy today hon. Anything that affects your balance is horrible and can make you feel so awful. Have the doctors told you when you can expect things to clear up? I know labyrinthitis can linger for a few weeks...

I'm doing ok thanks. Was stressed and fed up earlier this week but feeling a lot more positive today...
                      Unfortunately I've suffered from Labrinthitis on and off for about 10 years, so I've gotten used to the symptoms of an attack coming on....there is nothing that you can do to alleviate the symptoms, you just have to give in and rest as much as possible until it settles down. This attack has been with me for about a 2 weeks so far......hey ho, such is life.
                      sigpic

my fan fiction place

Comment

Morning!

So the SGA guys are all in San Diego for Comic con now I just have to sit back and be excited until the reports start coming in, hopefully by tomorrow morning we'll have something to squee about.

Comment

Skiffy has put up their blog for Comic-Con, but so far, it's more or less pushing "watch SciFI!" Sigh. http://www.scifi.com/comiccon/ I wish their blog had a comments section so fans could go "we want this!" but alas, they don't have that active. Maybe the feedback from fans would fry their server

You know, I think JM will probably have better coverage of the SGA panel than Skiffy will ...

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
                            Skiffy has put up their blog for Comic-Con, but so far, it's more or less pushing "watch SciFI!" Sigh. http://www.scifi.com/comiccon/ I wish their blog had a comments section so fans could go "we want this!" but alas, they don't have that active. Maybe the feedback from fans would fry their server

You know, I think JM will probably have better coverage of the SGA panel than Skiffy will ...
                            Almost certainly, Skiffy will just bung a few meaningless soundbites up there. The good stuff will come from JM and DH and any fans that are there.

Comment

*sigh* I hate my job this week. The kids are horrible. I wish I could shoot the rockets at them. GR!

I need to find more whump so I can disappear into a happy place for a little bit......
                              Ugh, kids are evil - but kids and rockets!?! You're braver than i am!!

I'm sure accidents happen, y'know, stray rocket, just happen to hit the most onoxious kid?? I'm sure you could make it lool like an accident......

Yee gods!! Poor bloke, that's horrendous!!
                              I once had one blood red eye (allergy), i looked like the bleeding Terminator! I was at work and two kids ran into me and were about to be cheeky when they saw it. They both went kinda pale, stammered apologies and legged it!

But yes, what great Shep Whump that would be

Originally posted by prion View Post

I'm not sure i'll even bother with the Skiffy blog tbh. As you say, i'm guessing JM (and DH for that matter) will do much better blogs.
                              The path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the devil's own satanic herd

l My LJ l

Comment

Morning folks!!!

I'm really excited to hear the con reports!!!

Loved that second pic, Elf *happy sigh*. The first one is creepy.
                                My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
                                Sig and avi by me
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X