What she said!
    sigpic

Comment

SQUEE!!!

CONGRATS JOSIE on 5500!!!

WAY TO GO!!
      sigpic

Comment

I love the WHIP Campaign idea!!! We need TPTB to make the crazy Shep episode!!! I want to see him completely losing it and really, really, really scared until he ultimatelly goes totaly insane.

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

I found my squee!!!

Congrats Josie on 5500!!!
        My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
        Sig and avi by me
        Spoiler:

Comment

morning whumpers
          sigpic
          Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Mornin' Whumpers !!

Congrats Josie!!

I agree WHIP is very good!!!

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

Just checkin' this morning!! I'm taking the Elfkin to FF2 today. It is the least I
            I can do for her after she has to endure my doctor's appt. with me. Can you
            imagine the agony for an 8yr. old.
            1-800-Iluv-JandT
            sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
              Mornin' Whumpers !!

Congrats Josie!!

I agree WHIP is very good!!!

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

Just checkin' this morning!! I'm taking the Elfkin to FF2 today. It is the least I
              I can do for her after she has to endure my doctor's appt. with me. Can you
              imagine the agony for an 8yr. old.
              Good luck with the doctor Elflinn.
              Sig and avi by me
              Spoiler:

Comment

i will see everyone later. off to class
                sigpic
                Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Originally posted by mckaychick View Post
                  i will see everyone later. off to class
                  See ya Mkc!
                  Sig and avi by me
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Morning Whumpers!

Nothing new to report from here.....just more bad weather rolling in later today. I"m here to catch up while I can.

IHS
                    sigpic

Comment

OH MY......did I kill the thread?

I think WHIP sounds like a great idea.

JOSIE - Congrats on your milestone! How's the computer problem today? Hope you get it cleared up.

LINZI - gosh......you need to stop the self-whumping! Good gravy.....you're starting to sound like me now!

I think ALI's idea for Shep losing it sounds awesome. I'd love to see him do something like that. Put him in a sarcophagus with
                      Spoiler:
                      an Iratus Bug. Just the 2 of them......physical and emotional whump. Poor Shep.....that is so mean!

IHS
                      sigpic

Comment

Josie has 5500 Posts!!!!

**sneaks back to work**
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by iheartshep View Post
                          OH MY......did I kill the thread?

I think WHIP sounds like a great idea.

JOSIE - Congrats on your milestone! How's the computer problem today? Hope you get it cleared up.

LINZI - gosh......you need to stop the self-whumping! Good gravy.....you're starting to sound like me now!

I think ALI's idea for Shep losing it sounds awesome. I'd love to see him do something like that. Put him in a sarcophagus with
                          Spoiler:
                          an Iratus Bug. Just the 2 of them......physical and emotional whump. Poor Shep.....that is so mean!

IHS
                          I'm here. I was just typing a post in another thread about SG1/SGA locations. I brought my GPS unit on the location tour and was grabbing the coordinates of some of the places we visited. Thought I would post them in case anyone was interested.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Josie View Post
                            Morning everyone. It was quiet in here last night did GW have problems or is everyone just all squeed out?

Have you seen this short interview with Rachel Luttrell over on SciFi Wire? It clears a few things up. WARNING SEASON FOUR SPOILERS.
                            Thanks, Josie!!! Congrats on 5500!!!

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
                            Indeed. Though I expect the shipper wars to crank into high gear again at the apparent revelation/confirmation that
                            Spoiler:
                            Teyla's secret love interest (and presumably baby daddy?) is not a member of the core cast... and in fact is a new character..?
                            I am happy it is
                            Spoiler:
                            not one of the main characters (sorry, Nina). It would have been very difficult and made it too soapy. I like that the relationships between the main characters are good, close friendships. Even though there could be more of a friendship here or there, but just not voiced or acted upon!

Originally posted by Josie View Post
                            Well I've made no secret of the fact that
                            Spoiler:
                            I like it this way better, though I do feel for shippers if this leaves them a little disappointed. But ship is in the eye of the beholder and I'm sure that they'll still find some nice moments to enjoy.

It looks like all of the team might get a little romance this year; Rodney is in a happy relationship with Katie Brown, Teyla has her mystery man, it's been hinted that Ronan could find a little lovin' with Keller and it looks like we could see some serious UST between Shep and Larrin.

I'm not anti-romance, or anti-ship I just don't want the horrible fallout that comes from a confirmed ship among the main cast personally if they are going to have a "relationship" for Shep I kinda like the idea of Shep/Larrin if it means that they are never sure whether to jump one another or kill each other as long as she's his equal I think this could be interesting (though it may not play out that way at all) - having said that if the tone of their relationship is one of UST I'd love to have been a fly on the wall at the read through when Alan McCullough (?) stepped in for Jill Wagner.

There'll be people screaming that the show is going "soap opera" on us but I'm all for character development as long as it adds to the show overall and is well written. I've always said that you can have the coolest sci-fi concepts, the best FX, the biggest space battles but it all means nothing unless the viewer cares about the characters and in order for that to happen they have to feel like real people.

I agree
                            Spoiler:
                            I want this to be a nice normal baby with no silly sci-fi explanations for it - and by the sounds of this interview it will be.
                            You said it much better than I did!

I love the idea of Shep
                            Spoiler:
                            losing control. He is always under such control that it would be interesting to see how he would handle it, especially if he knows it's happening. SQUEE!

Vengeance tonight! SQUEEEEEE!

Comment

Originally posted by Lorr View Post

I am happy it is
                              Spoiler:
                              not one of the main characters (sorry, Nina). It would have been very difficult and made it too soapy. I like that the relationships between the main characters are good, close friendships. Even though there could be more of a friendship here or there, but just not voiced or acted upon!

Girl you don't have to apologize to me... you have your opinion, and I respect that... I'm not one of them that is going to go over the deep end because you don't feel the same way as me... no worries
                              sigpic
                              Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by Lorr View Post
                                Thanks, Josie!!! Congrats on 5500!!!

I am happy it is
                                Spoiler:

You said it much better than I did!

I love the idea of Shep
                                Spoiler:
                                losing control. He is always under such control that it would be interesting to see how he would handle it, especially if he knows it's happening. SQUEE!

Vengeance tonight! SQUEEEEEE!
                                I love seeing Shep fighting for control! Especially when he can't keep it.
                                Sig and avi by me
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X