John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by *Erika* View Post
    People actually like that episode??? What's to like? It's just a gourgeus looking man with a nasty alien bug attached to him and in great pain. Not to mention screaming, ripped t-shirt, defribilator and infirmary scene! No one here likes that stuff!
    I should hope not. It'd be sick to like that sort of scenario!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
      38 Minutes? I think I saw that once...I really don't mind that episode. It's quite interesting, because this handsome man, well reasonably good looking guy, anyway, gets a big bad-ass bug stuck on his neck, and then he dies, and gets revived again... I mean, I'm not into this hurt/comfort stuff usually, but I actually thought 38 Minutes was a decent episode. Maybe I'll watch it a second time one day...
      Oh that is 38 Minutes is it???? I must be confused - I didnt realise that was the one!!! Not sure I like that one... Sheppy gets hurt - thats not nice is it?

Comment

People actually like that episode??? What's to like? It's just a gourgeus looking man with a nasty alien bug attached to him and in great pain. Not to mention screaming, ripped t-shirt, defribilator and infirmary scene! No one here likes that stuff!
        Really. What is to like? Just a georgous man begging : Please... Don't do that
        again . When having an reaction to salt and water!!!
        1-800-Iluv-JandT
        sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Ewwwww yes I had forgotten we get to see some flesh too - how yukky is that!!!!!

Comment

Congrats on your great news Ali!!! You really deserve it
            *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
              I should hope not. It'd be sick to like that sort of scenario!
              Originally posted by Sheppard's Delight View Post
              Oh that is 38 Minutes is it???? I must be confused - I didnt realise that was the one!!! Not sure I like that one... Sheppy gets hurt - thats not nice is it?
              Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
              Really. What is to like? Just a georgous man begging : Please... Don't do that
              again . When having an reaction to salt and water!!!
              Originally posted by Sheppard's Delight View Post
              Ewwwww yes I had forgotten we get to see some flesh too - how yukky is that!!!!!
              I'm glad we are all in the same footing. We really hate that eppy!
              My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
              Sig and avi by me
              Spoiler:

Comment

i think i have some horrendous eye disease! I have a white cloudy spot in my iris ANyone ever heard of anything so weird??? i would love it if for just once there was nothing wrong with me now im going to worry about it until i get it checked out!!! oh....and i slammed my finger in our bathroom door last night and my nail has gone purple!!! oh and lets not forget the crown and tooth extraction i need!!!!!Im thouroughly whumped! I'm falling apart!! eek!!!

Comment

I was just thinking today would be a good day to watch some 38 minutes and CG. *grin* My two favorite episodes.

Hey Linzi, chp 7 just winged it's way to you. *finally* Too many freaking things going wrong with that story but I think I finally got it all fixed and finished.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
                    Hi hon! Glad to see your computer is working again, albeit slowly. I was serious about my offer btw... Dave is a genius with computers and we have a house full of odd parts and stuff! If we (by which I mean "he", cos I know nowt! ) can help at all just gimme a shout... Seriously. Okay?

My goodness! Are you ill?!!

Speaking of 38 Minutes... I put a DVD on while we ate dinner last night adn hubby asked what DVD and I said "The one that's in the machine - SGA" and he replied, "As long as it's not 38 Minutes again...." Whoops! Of course, I had to point out to him that the last time I/we watched that ep was because I had to prove him incorrect in his assertation that the seats in the forward compartment of the jumper were different in that ep. The fact that I carried on watching after proving that point within 30 seconds was... well... I like to think of myself as thorough... and once one has started to do something, one really should see it through to the end, don't you think?

I love your reasonings for everything. Wish I had a hubby that would work with. I don't dare watch SG if he's around.

That just sounds disturbing to watch. Isn't that bug like a tick on steroids or something anyways? Really, who would watch something like that? Although it sounds like something Sci Fi would air.

Originally posted by obsessed1 View Post
                    i think i have some horrendous eye disease! I have a white cloudy spot in my iris ANyone ever heard of anything so weird??? i would love it if for just once there was nothing wrong with me now im going to worry about it until i get it checked out!!! oh....and i slammed my finger in our bathroom door last night and my nail has gone purple!!! oh and lets not forget the crown and tooth extraction i need!!!!!Im thouroughly whumped! I'm falling apart!! eek!!!

((HUGS)) for all your problems. Hope things get better for you soon. Remember...Whump Sheppy, not Self!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

I love you sig GG!! Fifty bucks and Snickers would get me too
                      1-800-Iluv-JandT
                      sig by Sci!

Comment

((HUGS O1)) Health problems are like that. They all come at once. I hope everything is sorted out O1.
                        My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
                        Sig and avi by me
                        Spoiler:

Comment

i just worry because i have terrible eyesight as it is and this thing has just appeared. I scratched my eye on sand a few weeks back and im owrried its an ulcer or something and my next appointment with my optician isnt for another two weeks! I always feel like im making a fuss with these things.....

Comment

((HUGS O1)) Health problems are like that. They all come at once. I hope everything is sorted out O1.
                            What Erika said. Whump Shep. Not Self!!
                            1-800-Iluv-JandT
                            sig by Sci!

Comment

oh well , i gotta go shopping and then when i get back im going yo do some writing and whump sheppy to feel better. I'll just have to see how it goes and if ithasnt cleared up after a few days then i'll have to make a fuss! see ya later whumpers! I dont spend near enough time on here anymore. i miss u guys! ((hug))

Comment

Originally posted by obsessed1 View Post
                                oh well , i gotta go shopping and then when i get back im going yo do some writing and whump sheppy to feel better. I'll just have to see how it goes and if ithasnt cleared up after a few days then i'll have to make a fuss! see ya later whumpers! I dont spend near enough time on here anymore. i miss u guys! ((hug))
                                ((Hugs back!))) Good Luck shopping!!
                                1-800-Iluv-JandT
                                sig by Sci!

Comment

Working...
                                X