No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The author posted the final chapter today!!

As I Lay Dying

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3565073/1/ - T-Pring

SUMMARY: Is Sheppard doomed to die, over and over again for all time? Or
    can he solve the puzzle of the cursed planet before another bullet takes him...

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post

As I Lay Dying

Thanks for the heads up. That the next one on the list.
      My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
      Sig and avi by me
      Spoiler:

Comment

Dear Salty, Knightie, GateGeek and SherryW,

Originally posted by Salty View Post
        As for the new ep, we all have to be REALLY nice to WWLH so he goes to his partner's family's house nearby that Friday night, records it for us and brings it back to watch at the hotel!!
        Spoiler:
        First off I have to work on making that happen and that could honestly take till November to set up. You folks have no idea....in-laws...sheesh

Originally posted by sherryw View Post
        I'm planning on bringing my portable DVD player that I use on trips for my kids. I will have to see if there is an adapter for the TV so we can watch it on the bigger screen. I take it he will record it on disk?

Do we need to send chocolate to WWLH?
        Spoiler:
        Record on disc...LOL...record on disc she says... The in-laws are not exactly in this century - technologically speaking - we'll actually be lucky if the whole deal doesn't get killed cause who the heck knows if they even have Sci-Fi. So if it gets recorded at all...it'll be on VHS

Oh..and thanks for the offer but I've been on Atkins since January so the chocolate isn't gonna do it for me...but I appreciate the thought

Originally posted by knightie View Post
        I touched Sheppard's seat but I was too brain dead to sit in it. But as I was complaining today to Salty how I wish I had thought to sit in it ( i had McKays Seat) she said but you got your kiss. Yeah the kiss.
        Spoiler:
        Some people who just had the adventure of a lifetime should not complain...... Oh...and did I mention the in-laws? If they have Sci-fi AND they let me come over AND for some reason I was allowed to bring anyone..I would at most bring Salty as they've heard about her and I wouldn't want them to be uncomfortable by bringing too many people....so you all will have to enjoy the caberet and wish us a safe trip back...

Originally posted by Salty View Post
        Bring steak for WWLH!

Spoiler:
        now there is a novel idea...lol

Not sure how a steak would travel.
        Spoiler:
        www.omahasteaks.com

oh..and lastly....
        Spoiler:
        lets try to keep this amongst ourselves...I don't want a big thing made about it in case it doesn't come to pass...thanks!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post

As I Lay Dying

SQUEE!!!!! Something to read!!

Originally posted by wwlh View Post
          Dear Salty, Knightie, GateGeek and SherryW,

Spoiler:
          First off I have to work on making that happen and that could honestly take till November to set up. You folks have no idea....in-laws...sheesh

Spoiler:
          Record on disc...LOL...record on disc she says... The in-laws are not exactly in this century - technologically speaking - we'll actually be lucky if the whole deal doesn't get killed cause who the heck knows if they even have Sci-Fi. So if it gets recorded at all...it'll be on VHS

Oh..and thanks for the offer but I've been on Atkins since January so the chocolate isn't gonna do it for me...but I appreciate the thought

Spoiler:
          Some people who just had the adventure of a lifetime should not complain...... Oh...and did I mention the in-laws? If they have Sci-fi AND they let me come over AND for some reason I was allowed to bring anyone..I would at most bring Salty as they've heard about her and I wouldn't want them to be uncomfortable by bringing too many people....so you all will have to enjoy the caberet and wish us a safe trip back...

Spoiler:
          now there is a novel idea...lol

Spoiler:
          www.omahasteaks.com

oh..and lastly....
          Spoiler:
          lets try to keep this amongst ourselves...I don't want a big thing made about it in case it doesn't come to pass...thanks!

*sigh* Burst my bubble about not getting to see Atlantis. I will now have to be sure the person in front of you has LOTS of pictures that need to be persnoalized by every guest attending.
          sigpic

Comment

Linzi, if you're around, I just want to thank you for your logical, direct comments in JM's blog. Bravo!
            sigpic
            Sig by Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post
              *sigh* Burst my bubble about not getting to see Atlantis. I will now have to be sure the person in front of you has LOTS of pictures that need to be persnoalized by every guest attending.
              LOL - I belive our "state of the art" Hotel has VCR's in the room...if not, I have one that I can bring and hook up...
              sigpic

Comment

Quiet here. I'm off to meal and bed. Night whumpers!
                My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
                Sig and avi by me
                Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by *Erika* View Post
                  Quiet here. I'm off to meal and bed. Night whumpers!
                  G'night Erika!!
                  1-800-Iluv-JandT
                  sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Wow. How flipping dedicated am I? I've just interviewed a candidate! I called him at 7pm his time... midnight my time!

He is an *awesome* candidate for the role I'm working on, best of the bunch, and I want to get candidate details sent to the company tomorrow morning so that they're there waiting for them when they come into work in the US... so I had to speak to this guy today! He couldn't talk earlier so I agreed to call him tonight... I've just spent half an hour on the phone and another half an hour typing up my notes!

And the thing is... I love it! Just goes to show how motivated and excited you can be about your work when you are given a chance to prove yourself... I'm really keen to show the company how well I can do in this role. Heck, I was giddy with excitement driving home because I'd managed to contact this guy and agree to call him back at midnight for the interview! *feels a bit of a sad geek having written that!*

Thing is, now I feel wide awake cos I'm all excited again about how perfect this guy is for the role!
                    sigpic

Comment

Night Whumpers!!

Me and my WIT (whumper-in-training) have an early morning wake up call!

WIT-niece. 8yrs.
                      1-800-Iluv-JandT
                      sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

*sigh* I'm here alone. Well, something to entertain me then I guess..

Nothing spoilerish..just felt like the tags.
                        Spoiler:

Very entertaining indeed. You should be bored more often!

Originally posted by caty View Post
                        UUUggggghhhhh... I just tried to watch one episode of the Season 2 box set that has been sitting on the table for weeks because I have no time to watch it.
                        And what do I get???? No sound on every single disc!!! All I get is background sound or I can watch them in French

This is so annoying! And of course, I can't return them either cause I bought them from Amazon.com from America weeks ago..

What have I done to deserve all the crap I get lately??
                        I am so sorry to hear that. I hope there is something you can do!

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
                        Wow. How flipping dedicated am I? I've just interviewed a candidate! I called him at 7pm his time... midnight my time!

He is an *awesome* candidate for the role I'm working on, best of the bunch, and I want to get candidate details sent to the company tomorrow morning so that they're there waiting for them when they come into work in the US... so I had to speak to this guy today! He couldn't talk earlier so I agreed to call him tonight... I've just spent half an hour on the phone and another half an hour typing up my notes!

And the thing is... I love it! Just goes to show how motivated and excited you can be about your work when you are given a chance to prove yourself... I'm really keen to show the company how well I can do in this role. Heck, I was giddy with excitement driving home because I'd managed to contact this guy and agree to call him back at midnight for the interview! *feels a bit of a sad geek having written that!*

Thing is, now I feel wide awake cos I'm all excited again about how perfect this guy is for the role!
                        You Go Ali!!!!! Show that company how good you really are.

Off to read Joe's blog and Linzi's comment I have heard so much about!
                        sigpic

Comment

It was an interesting day today! OT:
                          Spoiler:
                          I got an email and a phone call from the school system today that the rumor of a bomb on a bus was false. A school in a neighboring town had a bomb scare and the story travelled that it involved our schools as well. Which was incorrect and there's an investigation now. Kinda scary thinking of SaltyJr at school and the possibility of this. I didn't even ask him if he heard anything when he came home because I didn't want to freak him out.

I think MiniSalty might be a whumper in training! We were reading Lady and the Tramp (is it just me or would Sheppard make a good Tramp? Never mind ) Anyway, her favorite picture in the book is Lady trapped behind bars at the pound.

Have you all ever thought of how whump discussions must go in the writers room? Do they sit around the table and say "well, the fans want to see Sheppard beaten so in this scene here let's have the bad guy hit him with a stick" And then during the read-throughs, is it "Hey Joe, here's where you get hit and we'll add blood on your head and dripping down your cheek" Do you think they discuss whump as whump?

Originally posted by Listy View Post
                          Well done Linzi hunny that was an excellent post. I generally avoid reading the comments because honestly they are down right pathetic sometimes, am glad Alimentioned it so I could go check it out. Well done hunny!!
                          Well done!!! I hope he addresses it! I don't read the comments typically - I've been spoiled before so I avoid them, plus I'd much rather read JM's answers anyway.

Did you see I got one through in tonight's blog? SQUEEE!

Originally posted by wwlh View Post
                          LOL - I belive our "state of the art" Hotel has VCR's in the room...if not, I have one that I can bring and hook up...
                          From the inlaws?

I think I may go watch a S2 DVD - commentary or mission directive. If the frogs outside shut up enough for me to hear the TV!
                          sigpic
                          Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

Morning whumpers!!! Just a quick flyby.

I would rather have him in front of the camera. Though I would imagine that any ep he directed would probably be fantastic.
                            Spoiler:
                            Just look at the idea he threw out for Vengeance and how great that looked.
                            Yes.. infront of camera... so we can enjoy the whump show.

Good luck with your inspection strinam.
                            Thanks! I'm not worried about myself as I am about a couple of my guys who can't seem to pull it together long enough to blow their own noses!

Well I'm off lots to do today. I will hopefully check back later. Have fun!!!!
                            Good luck with your list. I hope you have a good day.

Originally posted by Lauriel View Post
                            This is probably a stupid question, but here goes.

S4:
                            Spoiler:
                            Looking at the pics here, is that land outside the window? Which would mean they don't land back on Lantea? Or if they do, they set down somewhere else first, meaning the clip is most likely from Lifeline or Adrift?
                            Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
                            I think it's
                            Spoiler:
                            just the section of the city below the window.
                            What she said.

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                            Heya Whumpers!!

OT
                            Spoiler:
                            Man!! I've only gotten to spent such little time on computer the last few days.
                            I've missed so much!! I must make it point to spend more time in whump!!
                            Seriously, though, I am frustrated!! I am trying to prepare myself for my surgery and wouldn't know it something would have to go wrong momentarily. I hate being diabetic!!! Little things like blisters on your feet might not seem so serious to some of you but, it is for me. I can't feel my feet so, because of this I have to put surgery on hold for now. AGGGHHHH!!!

Imagine: Driving a nail through your foot and not even flinching for not feeling the pain and at all. That is what happens to me due to my diabeties. I just
                            feel some pressure and that is it!!!! Okay. Enough whining!! just a little personal whump!! [/COLOR]
                            That sucks, elflinn. I hope things get better, soon.

Originally posted by Listy View Post
                            Evening everyone Thanks for all the birthday wishes I am a whole 27 years old, I coped ok with it (lets just say generally I don't take birthdays all that well, I am Peter Pan I never want to grow up) Well saying that things went dramatically down hill when someone pointed out to me i was only 3 years off hitting 30 it went down like a lead balloon!!!

On the upside, I got a the same cake as my brother (well not that exact one as we ate it but you get what I mean) a Dr Who one, its fab have taken a really pants picture of it - for those of the photo genius persuasion this is totally out of focus as it was taken on my camera phone and i was giggling - not easy to keep hands steady (something about location that someone had nearly placed one of the candles...little more to the right would have been unfortunate...see childish to the end)

So anything new on the whump front? I am feeling sooooo old I need something to cheer me up!!!

HAPPY B-DAY LISTY!!!!! I just turned 30, myself.

UUUggggghhhhh... I just tried to watch one episode of the Season 2 box set that has been sitting on the table for weeks because I have no time to watch it.
                            And what do I get???? No sound on every single disc!!! All I get is background sound or I can watch them in French

This is so annoying! And of course, I can't return them either cause I bought them from Amazon.com from America weeks ago..

YIKES! I'm sorry caty. Maybe you can call them and see what can be done???

Thank you for the sig, SciFan!
                            Spoiler:

Thank You Sheyla Fan!

Spoiler:

Comment

Hi whumpers!!!

Awe Caty that really stinks. Sorry to hear that.

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                              Hey Erika~

Question: OT

When posting votes for the H&H games, do you just add your vote to the one
                              want to select or what? I wanted to vote for the best hair and did not know
                              how to go about it. Shep has to come in on top !!
                              What's the H & H games?

SQUEE!!!!! Something to read!!

And a great story it is too.

Spoiler:
                              I suppose we could always get it legally from ITunes if someone has it on there laptop. We really are desperate aren't we. I'm still holding out that they are going to play the episode at the con. As I mentioned before they did that in Chicago. They played CG (it had aired that Friday night) on Saturday afternoon and they played the SG1 episode on Sunday. So maybe they will do it there. I couldn't believe how quiet it was in that room when it was on.
                              sigpic

Rotating SIGs by Pegasus_SGA
                              &
                              AVI by *ERIKA*

Comment

Hello All... Saw Fridays episode.. I thought it was ok.. Loved Shep of course and got some whump for him to.. So thats always good

By Kidwizz

By JessM

Comment

Working...
                                X