Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Listy View Post

Oh yes commentary for CG I need it now along with S4
    Oh yes, it's needed now. We've been so very patient so far in waiting for S3 dvd's but now my patience is wearing a lil thin. I think I heard someone say that the SG1 S10 sets were out in Aug/Sept, but i'm hoping we won't have to wait that long for the SGA ones to come out. I think it's cos the eps are still airing in the US and that's why things are delayed *sigh*

As for S4 I still think we won't have to wait as long as the fall for S4, my spidysense is tingling and i've a feeling they'll air in either Aug/Sept

Originally posted by John_S View Post
    I bet it's PASTA! (my other guess is PIZZA)

Sci-fi fans are very creative indeed. I've read that many people over here know 2-3 laguages. I'm very impressed.

Oh yeah, I'm looking forward for the DVD S3 too. Btw, do you know when it will be released?
    Oooh I know 3 words now hehehe. As for the DVD's still no news yet *sigh* My french is better than my german, but I can read and hear it better than I can speak it. Italian is a lovely language

Originally posted by Lorr View Post
    Good morning, Whumpers!!! (it is still morning here)

Welcome to the weird and wonderful world of whump, JohnS and Atair! The whumpers here are lovely people.

SheppyD, I am so sorry you didn't get to Expo. I'd have a hard time planning anything with that person again.

Buck up, Peggy, and get thee to a dentist. lol Better now than when you have an abcess or lose the tooth.

Congrats on the milestones, Sherry, Josie, Nina, Eli and any others!!!

Salty, sorry, no pics of the haircut. It was scaring small children, so I will not be spiking it up with product again.

Happry anniversary, Sherry!

Caty! Glad to see you back. I was beginning to wonder where you had gotten to.

Now that I have caught up, I will run away for a little while. I need to find something for a killer headache I woke up with today and get something to eat.
    *passes of ibruporfen* I need to be sedated just to get over the threshold I can cope with needles anywhere, but in my mouth....

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post
      Oh yes, it's needed now. We've been so very patient so far in waiting for S3 dvd's but now my patience is wearing a lil thin. I think I heard someone say that the SG1 S10 sets were out in Aug/Sept, but i'm hoping we won't have to wait that long for the SGA ones to come out. I think it's cos the eps are still airing in the US and that's why things are delayed *sigh*

As for S4 I still think we won't have to wait as long as the fall for S4, my spidysense is tingling and i've a feeling they'll air in either Aug/Sept

Oooh I know 3 words now hehehe. As for the DVD's still no news yet *sigh* My french is better than my german, but I can read and hear it better than I can speak it. Italian is a lovely language

*passes of ibruporfen* I need to be sedated just to get over the threshold I can cope with needles anywhere, but in my mouth....
      I hope you are right, i am far too impatient to have to wait all this time.

O/T dentists....

Spoiler:
      Dentists are ok hun just go and get it over with, just think how bad it would be if you didn't get the needle, the needle is a blessed relief compared to dentistry work without it I spent years going to the orthadontist, my incisors (is that right? the fang ones) were in the roof of my mouth and I had an operation to get it cut open and then packing and stitches used. Then they were slowly pulled to their correct position using braces and elastic band thingys that got tightened every three weeks. They are stil not in the right place but i got sick of braces.

Comment

O/T dentists....

Spoiler:
        Dentists are ok hun just go and get it over with, just think how bad it would be if you didn't get the needle, the needle is a blessed relief compared to dentistry work without it I spent years going to the orthadontist, my incisors (is that right? the fang ones) were in the roof of my mouth and I had an operation to get it cut open and then packing and stitches used. Then they were slowly pulled to their correct position using braces and elastic band thingys that got tightened every three weeks. They are stil not in the right place but i got sick of braces.
        I used to have a total phobia until I had to go due to extreme toothache- now I am not at all scared - finding a really hot looking dentist helps a lot!!!

Actually I cant feel a thing with the injections- sometimes I worry that he hasnt actually given me one!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sheppard's Delight View Post
          I used to have a total phobia until I had to go due to extreme toothache- now I am not at all scared - finding a really hot looking dentist helps a lot!!!

Actually I cant feel a thing with the injections- sometimes I worry that he hasnt actually given me one!!!
          ooo you got a cute dentist? no fair

The first time I got an injection I thought he hadn't done it and something was wrong, then he said give it a few minutes, I was impressed. I hate it when dentists ask you to rinse when you have had an injection I am sure they do it just to laugh at you as the liquid dribbles down your numb face, guess thats kind of what a stunner to the face is like

The last one was a little more painful but he didn't give me time to think about it, just came at me with the needle and injected before I could protest or do anything. My dentist is brilliant, he is lovely, like a grandad

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
            Welcome to both of you - nice to see new folks joining in the fun and I'll second, or third (or whatever we're up to now!) the encouragement that your English is great and that we have folks of all nationalities on here and you should never be embarrassed.. just join in!
            Thanks so much for both. You all here are really wonderful and make me feel comfortable.

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
            If you get stuck or make a mistake.. no-one's gonna care!
            Hehehe..... I was counting on that.

Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post
            LOLOL Now I'm curious.... what is the word you know?
            French and German, uh? See..... I told you that people here are smart.

Comment

I hate going to the dentist, but I hate pain more!

My dentist is sadly not hot like yours!!!
              sigpic

Comment

WOO-HOO! We are about to hit 80,000 posts, y'all!!

I hate dentists and doctors as a matter of principle. Not as people, of course... ...just going to them professionally.

WB

Thanks to blingaway for the shiny new siggie!

Comment

WooHoo, 400 pages!

I never liked needles. After having the acupuncturist stick more than a few 4 inch needles in me over the last few weeks, I am over the phobia. I agree about the needles in the mouth, but I have a very good dentist, so I can deal with it.

Well, based on JMs answer to my questions about the cast going to ComiCon, I have booked my flights. Mind you, I did get fully refundable airfare, so I can always cancel.

I'm off to scoop ganache for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by WannaBeAWhumper View Post

I hate dentists and doctors as a matter of principle. Not as people, of course... ...just going to them professionally.

WB
                    I hate going too! It just is so unnerving to admit there's something wrong with you!

But I really need dental treatment soon. My tooth, or what's left of it, isn't
                    happy! I want it pulled out now! Of course it doesn't need extracting, but it damn well hurts! Remind me never to write a ficcie with Shep having toothache!
                    sigpic

Comment

WooHoo, 400 pages!

I never liked needles. After having the acupuncturist stick more than a few 4 inch needles in me over the last few weeks, I am over the phobia. I agree about the needles in the mouth, but I have a very good dentist, so I can deal with it.

Well, based on JMs answer to my questions about the cast going to ComiCon, I have booked my flights. Mind you, I did get fully refundable airfare, so I can always cancel.

I'd be amazed if the leading man doesn't go, Lorr!
                      sigpic

Comment

Oh yes commentary for CG I need it now along with S4
                        I hope JF does the commentary for CG. Rachel & Paul did the commentary on 38 min. I just wasn't satisfying.

Comment

I don't have a problem with dentists besides our resident whumper dentist is lovely.

Comment

Originally posted by SarahB View Post
                            I hope JF does the commentary for CG. Rachel & Paul did the commentary on 38 min. I just wasn't satisfying.
                            Oh agreed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
                              Hi Lorr!!
                              Peggy? You need to go to the dentist? Well, make that two of us! I bit on a crisp, or to you US folks, a potato chip, and my tooth broke! Oh the pain isn't pleasant. Peggy? You're inside my head again, aren't you?

Sherry? It's you're anniversary? Happy Anniversary!!!

Congrats to all the milestoners!!! I am slowly catching up, but I'm afraid I firmly believe when you have toothache alcohol works better than any analgesic you can buy!!!
                              well technically i've had it or weeks, so you're in mine the last time you were in there did you do the dusting as i'm feeling a bit more clearheaded lately?

*looks at how many painkillers she's taken* I think i'll pass on the alcohol... oooh you think I could be the next scifi hit? Painkiller Peggy

((hugs)) Lorr!

Oh believe me I wont be!!!!!

O/T dentists....

Spoiler:
                              Ouch ya know that's really not helping I'm only good at giving pain i'm not good at taking it.. Isn't that right Sheppy?

Spoiler:

Peg: Ah Sheppy, are you coming out in sympathy?
                              PSC: No, you've just whupped me!
                              Peg: What can I say, I can give pain, I just can't take it. Now Hush we've got new people here and we don't want to scare them off.

PSC: I'm gonna pay for that later aren't I.
                              Peg: Yup

Send him my way then hon. Now see I like Erika's set up, whumpy vids while you wait. *vbg* talking of which, has anyone seen Erika lately? Is she ok?

ooo you got a cute dentist? no fair

The first time I got an injection I thought he hadn't done it and something was wrong, then he said give it a few minutes, I was impressed. I hate it when dentists ask you to rinse when you have had an injection I am sure they do it just to laugh at you as the liquid dribbles down your numb face, guess thats kind of what a stunner to the face is like

The last one was a little more painful but he didn't give me time to think about it, just came at me with the needle and injected before I could protest or do anything. My dentist is brilliant, he is lovely, like a grandad
                              that would make a funny Shep fic, hehehe, the dribbling and numbness and injections

Originally posted by John_S View Post
                              Thanks so much for both. You all here are really wonderful and make me feel comfortable.

Hehehe..... I was counting on that.

LOLOL Now I'm curious.... what is the word you know?
                              French and German, uh? See..... I told you that people here are smart.
                              I only know ciao, hehehe I can sorta make out italian, sort of, but only because French/German and Italian are very similar. But just don't ask me to speak it, lol, it's been too many years and i'm rusty. My dad used to speak it fluently, you'd think i'd have learned off him, lol, but again too lazy

Originally posted by WannaBeAWhumper View Post

WB
                              Lol, and we call ourselves whumpers, how are we gonna put Sheppy back together again if some of us hate doctors

WooHoo, 400 pages!

See now that acupuncture wouldn't bother me in the slightest i've had needles in my hips, knees and spines that grind into the bone and that's better than a trip to the dentist, lol. Someone should do a whumpy fic with Shep going to the dentist Oooh have fun with the ganache And you've booked your flights, wow that's great. Where's the comicon being held?

I hate going too! It just is so unnerving to admit there's something wrong with you!

But I really need dental treatment soon. My tooth, or what's left of it, isn't
                              happy! I want it pulled out now! Of course it doesn't need extracting, but it damn well hurts! Remind me never to write a ficcie with Shep having toothache!
                              *huggles* I feel your pain hon. *passes over a glass of wine and oil of cloves*

Did you wirte a ficcie with Shep having toothache hon Is it on your FF account?

Originally posted by SarahB View Post
                              I think JF didn't want to do it, because he hated the ep, lol. Shame really cos the whumpers loved it We never got the commentary on our box sets I'm just waiting for the CG one so I can bounce again, I'm sure Ken said he was going to see if JF would do the commentary with him.

*waves to Oda* I know you're lurking, come out and play hon. *g*

Comment

I hate going to the dentist, but I hate pain more!

My dentist is sadly not hot like yours!!!

Hi Linzi,

How did you get on at Expo?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X