No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, I forgot to say welcome to the newbies!!!!!!!
    sigpic
    Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
      Ah, Shep voodoo dolls, complete with pins, crutches, ripped shirts, bandages, intubation kit and defibrillator, fake blood and removable bruises. What fun.

OT moan

Spoiler:
      I just realized that Stars Wars has been out for 30 years and I remember going with my brother to watch it when it first came out.

I feel so old
      Don't feel old, cos I remember standing in line to go see it the first time round and if you feel old, then i'll start feeling old

Ah nothing is better than Shep bloodied and battered and bruised unless the team are there to take care of him

Definately going to bed now. *waves*

Nite all see you in a few hours

Comment

The Storm, The Eye, TDO, The Brotherhood and Allies. A good way to spend an afternoon; well that and ironing.

Comment

Night Peg! I'll dye the white out of my hair and try to not feel so creaky.

Yeah for Salty and Knightie. It is going to be a long week for you two.

Sarah- all great choices! Well maybe not the ironing part!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
            Hello whumpers I'm back!!!!!

Had a great time...sniff, even without SheppyD...sniff, sniff.

I don't want to get too OT and get us modded , but suffice it to say, Amanda was absolutely adorable. A really wonderful person. I passed on the messages a few of you had asked me too, and she said she was so pleased to hear your kind comments about her move to Atlantis. She is aware of the negativity, but was so delighted some of you had bothered to express your support of her moving over. Her exact words were: 'That means a lot to me. Thank you so much!' She then gave the biggest grin in the world. What a lovely lady! Amanda loves kids, and recognised my daughter from earlier on when we went back for our second autographs, (which were free), after we went to the presentation about Sanctuary. She even remembered my daughter's name, which I thought was so impressive!

Paul was very entertaining, as usual, and was very animated and fun!
            Sounds like you had a great time!! I'm looking forward to meeting Paul in NJ. Maybe Amanda will come too!

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
            Not that it's up to me but I would say post anything and everything you've got from your trip on the whumper comm... anyone else agree? It's kinda a "comm for the whumpers" to hang out on, rather that strictly whump and nothing else comm, no? I mean - we get SO off-topic in here anyway! And I think it'd be great for you to be able to share all the fabby gossip (and pics?) from your trip... and better it be on a closed comm than an open from like GW...?

Okey dokey! We will post on the LJ then I'll have to figure out how to put up pics!

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
            Peggy? You need to go to the dentist? Well, make that two of us! I bit on a crisp, or to you US folks, a potato chip, and my tooth broke! Oh the pain isn't pleasant. Peggy? You're inside my head again, aren't you?
            Oh goodness! I just had that happen! I bit down too hard on a fork and broke my tooth - last month! Two painful appts with high doses of motrin afterwards! You both have my sympathies!!!

We had friends over today for a barbecue. I was wearing my FANGIRL t-shirt where the A is the Earth symbol. My friend's 11 year old son pointed to my shirt and said, "oh, I get it - the A is the Stargate Earth symbol" I'm always so proud to influence our youth!
            sigpic
            Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Salty View Post
              We had friends over today for a barbecue. I was wearing my FANGIRL t-shirt where the A is the Earth symbol. My friend's 11 year old son pointed to my shirt and said, "oh, I get it - the A is the Stargate Earth symbol" I'm always so proud to influence our youth!
              Where did you get that t-shirt? I want one! And it's always a good thing to corrupt... I mean influence children.

~credit to Lauriel for the sig, You rock Girl!!~

Comment

Originally posted by Isolated_Fear View Post
                The pics were from Pocus, not me.
                Well, DUH!!!

Ah, Shep voodoo dolls, complete with pins, crutches, ripped shirts, bandages, intubation kit and defibrillator, fake blood and removable bruises. What fun.

OT moan

Spoiler:
                I just realized that Stars Wars has been out for 30 years and I remember going with my brother to watch it when it first came out.

I feel so old
                Yes, yes. A whump party! And, thanks for the pics!!

Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post
                Don't feel old, cos I remember standing in line to go see it the first time round and if you feel old, then i'll start feeling old

Ah nothing is better than Shep bloodied and battered and bruised unless the team are there to take care of him

Definately going to bed now. *waves*

Nite all see you in a few hours
                Goodnight!

BTW, I was in my last year of college when Star Wars was first shown.

Originally posted by Salty View Post
                Sounds like you had a great time!! I'm looking forward to meeting Paul in NJ. Maybe Amanda will come too!

Okey dokey! We will post on the LJ then I'll have to figure out how to put up pics!

Oh goodness! I just had that happen! I bit down too hard on a fork and broke my tooth - last month! Two painful appts with high doses of motrin afterwards! You both have my sympathies!!!

Good for you. We need to start 'em early!

Comment

Originally posted by Lorr View Post
                  Well, DUH!!!

Yes, yes. A whump party! And, thanks for the pics!!

Goodnight!

BTW, I was in my last year of college when Star Wars was first shown.

Good for you. We need to start 'em early!
                  You are welcome for the pics.

First year of college! Wow! You are young!
                  sigpic

Comment

You are welcome for the pics.

First year of college! Wow! You are young!
                    Young at heart. My parents and friends dispair at my inability to act like an adult.

Comment

Young at heart. My parents and friends dispair at my inability to act like an adult.
                      Good for you! I already know that I will never fully mature. Being free spirited is always a better decision. Life is too short to grow up.

~credit to Lauriel for the sig, You rock Girl!!~

Comment

Originally posted by Isolated_Fear View Post
                        Good for you! I already know that I will never fully mature. Being free spirited is always a better decision. Life is too short to grow up.
                        That sums up my basic excuse for becoming a preschool teacher. I just sat and played Barbies with the girls on Friday and the boys and I had fun time playing with flubber.

Growing up is way over rated IMO.

But sleep is not. Time for me to head to bed. Night all!
                        sigpic

Comment

Iron Chef America just came on. I fear that I will not be able to watch Mark Dacascos (the Chairman) when he guests on SGA without thinking that he's going to yell "Allez Cuisine" any moment!

A little whump does not go far enough...

The Ark
                          Spoiler:
                          Whump in the making...(I wonder just how powerful the fans were they used in this shot. He's really working to close that door.)

Comment

The Ark
                            Spoiler:
                            Whump in the making...(I wonder just how powerful the fans were they used in this shot. He's really working to close that door.)
                            [/QUOTE]

That's a good one.
                            BTW - did anyone spot the snickers bar. I watched the ep atleast 5 times and I haven't been able to find it.

Comment

Originally posted by SarahB View Post
                              The Ark
                              Spoiler:

That's a good one.
                              BTW - did anyone spot the snickers bar. I watched the ep atleast 5 times and I haven't been able to find it.
                              http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/8839/snickersgb1.png

The pic is here...let's see if this works.

Edit - Yeah, it did! I am amazed the actor didn't notice it. lol

Comment

http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/8839/snickersgb1.png

Edit - Yeah, it did! I am amazed the actor didn't notice it. lol
                                Yea. That's so close; I wonder if he was having a little snack while they were setting up the shot.

Comment

Working...
                                X