No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have fun everyone. I am off to get paint for my deck chairs and lunch with Hubby. See you all later!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Listy View Post
      Welcome to the whump thread its a lot of fun, and don't worry that English is not your first language (I sometimes wonder whether its really mine), Whump is a universal constant
      LIIIISSSTTTYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! *tackles Listy in a flying bear hug* How are you? Agreed - whump is a universal constant.
      sigpic
      My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

Originally posted by Lauriel View Post
        LIIIISSSTTTYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! *tackles Listy in a flying bear hug* How are you? Agreed - whump is a universal constant.
        SQUEEEEEEEEEE!!! LAURIELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!

I am fine and dandy full of squee today (check out my LJ got some good news - its not totally public knowledge and I know a few people who check out GW so I posted a friends entry on there).

Hurray we are finally online at the same time!! How are you? is RL treating you ok?

I need some new whump to read hows Shards of a Broken Colonel coming along?

I have that fic I had started open in the background but am yet to write a single word, I am a little to over excited today

Comment

SQUEEEEEEEEEE!!! LAURIELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!

I am fine and dandy full of squee today (check out my LJ got some good news - its not totally public knowledge and I know a few people who check out GW so I posted a friends entry on there).

Hurray we are finally online at the same time!! How are you? is RL treating you ok?

I need some new whump to read hows Shards of a Broken Colonel coming along?

I have that fic I had started open in the background but am yet to write a single word, I am a little to over excited today
          I'm glad you're full of squee! I'll pop over and read your news in a moment. RL is treating me okay - busy as usual, but I spent a lovely relaxing weekend at home with the squirt, and topped it off with a yoga class, so now it's past 2am and I'm still bouncy.

Shards will have to wait a little, but hopefully not too long. I'm in the last week of uni for this semester, so I have to wrap up some assignments over the next week or two, then I should be clear for a little while.

Oh dear - I hope I didn't push you into picking up that fic if you're not ready to? It's a lovely fic, and I would love to see you complete it, but if it's not ready to be written, just leave it a little longer.
          sigpic

Comment

I'm glad you're full of squee! I'll pop over and read your news in a moment. RL is treating me okay - busy as usual, but I spent a lovely relaxing weekend at home with the squirt, and topped it off with a yoga class, so now it's past 2am and I'm still bouncy.

Shards will have to wait a little, but hopefully not too long. I'm in the last week of uni for this semester, so I have to wrap up some assignments over the next week or two, then I should be clear for a little while.

Oh dear - I hope I didn't push you into picking up that fic if you're not ready to? It's a lovely fic, and I would love to see you complete it, but if it's not ready to be written, just leave it a little longer.
            assignment deadline time, never fun... good luck with that I will be a patient little whumper (ok I will try to be a patient little whumper) as I would hate for you to feel pressured. Hope you don't have too many assignments to cope with.

Was never much good at Yoga - I don't have the patience I would rather be going at a million miles an hour and can't be quiet and giggle free elong enough to get it right. But its nice that you have been able to enjoy a lovely weekend

No you didn't push me you just reminded me that I should get my butt in gear and take another look at it. I just can't do it today I am fit to explode

Comment

Oh that is a real shame I agree though I wouldn't drive around London it scares the carp out of me. I will be leaving my car at home for P3.
              Carp - but yes me too and I live here!!!!!!!

Originally posted by sherryw
              {{hugs}} Sorry to hear that you aren't going. What's the phrase...that's pants. Not sure if I said that right....I'll say it like they say it in Chicago ...that sucks!
              Did this person realize how excited you were about this? Sherry needs to hug SD again.
              Originally posted by Pocus View Post
              I would be

SheppyD - (((HUGS)))

Originally posted by Elinor View Post
              Awwww...that was thoughtless SheppyD. What a shame for you. I totally agree about driving in London though. I've done it a few times and I had to say to my passengers 'Don't talk to me!! I have to concentrate now!!' I haven't had the nerve to do it for a while though!

Awww...again!! I had to keep the cat in the other day. It was so warm that a nest of baby mice were sunbathing all around the pond. They were so tiny and their little ears kept twitching! As soon as the sun went in, they disappeared back to their mouse hole!

Now...I'm going to see if I can work out how to set up a LJ account!!

Oooh lots of newbies!!

Hi and welcome John S and Atair...lovely to have you here!

Originally posted by wraithkeeper View Post

Sorry you're not going to the Expo hon (((HUGS))) I think that friend of yours needs to be thoroughly whumped

Welcome Atair and John S!!!
              You're doing great hun! I didn't notice any mistakes at all.

Now, must go and read Lauriel's fic.

SheppyD...I think I've set up a LJ account correctly, but who knows!! Can you approve me for the gw shep whumpers please? I'm elinor10. Ta mate!!

Originally posted by Isolated_Fear View Post
              Thanks, I don't know if it's just my general incompetence but I still can't get this to work...

SheppyD that's terrible! *hugs* That's so unfair, you were really looking forward to that. Let the whumpers cheer you up... with Shep Whump! (no surprise there)
              Thank you all soooooooooooooo much for being so fabulous you have made me feel a lot happier than I was!!! You all rock!!!!

Welcome to the two newbies!!!!! Great to see you here!!!

Eli I think you have been approved already on LJ - let me know if I am mistaken!!!

Comment

Hello guys!

Just a quick flyby post...

My computer totally died, so I couldn't get online all week.. I'm sure nobody has missed me

Anyway, I couldn't get any work done on my term papers for the same reason, so that really held me up

Anything extremely special this week that I have missed?? *pleeeeeaaaaasssseee anybody, give me an update???*

I've never been away from here for so long
                *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

Originally posted by Sheppard's Delight View Post

Thank you all soooooooooooooo much for being so fabulous you have made me feel a lot happier than I was!!! You all rock!!!!

Eli I think you have been approved already on LJ - let me know if I am mistaken!!!
                  I approved Eli earlier and Merlin too.

Comment

assignment deadline time, never fun... good luck with that I will be a patient little whumper (ok I will try to be a patient little whumper) as I would hate for you to feel pressured. Hope you don't have too many assignments to cope with.

Was never much good at Yoga - I don't have the patience I would rather be going at a million miles an hour and can't be quiet and giggle free elong enough to get it right. But its nice that you have been able to enjoy a lovely weekend

No you didn't push me you just reminded me that I should get my butt in gear and take another look at it. I just can't do it today I am fit to explode
                    I read! Squee for you! ((hugs))

I like doing yoga (classical). I enjoy the measured pace where you don't have to rush - quite the opposite, the whole goal is to honour your body and take things at your own pace. And the Shivasana and meditation are fabulous - kind of like setting the reset button. I always feel fantastic after yoga, and credit where credit is due, that's the sign of a good yoga teacher as well as the yoga itself.

Take your time with it sweetie. From what I've read, it will be wonderful.

I'm glad your feeling a little more cheerful SheppyD.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by caty View Post
                      Hello guys!

Just a quick flyby post...

My computer totally died, so I couldn't get online all week.. I'm sure nobody has missed me

Anyway, I couldn't get any work done on my term papers for the same reason, so that really held me up

Anything extremely special this week that I have missed?? *pleeeeeaaaaasssseee anybody, give me an update???*

I've never been away from here for so long
                      Oh hun, thats awful, ((hugs)) stupid computer

Not a lot has happened did you see the pic from JMs blog with...
                      Spoiler:
                      Make up lady adding blood to Shep for a sparring scene wih Ronon when filming This Mortal Coil
                      Check out the spoiler comm I think ali and josie posted it on there.

Not alot else happened GW was broken Friday and most of Saturday and people lost posts, so we couldn't chat.

Linzi and Mx have gone to Expo but poor SheppyD couldn't go which is pants...

People got milestones, and there are some new people... and I have forgotten everything else as my grasp on reality has slipped away...anyone else got anything?

Comment

Originally posted by Josie View Post
                        I approved Eli earlier and Merlin too.
                        Thanks Josie - I saw Eli was there already - I havent checked my e-mails so I didnt know that Merlin had applied - but I wont have to action that either

Comment

*looks at daily squee notice stuck on laptop*.......
                          Spoiler:
                          SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

Good morning, no wait its afternoon.. oh nevermind, hello!!!

Yup Peggy is fab at sigs

Thanks

cool *runs off to read*

Oh that is a real shame I agree though I wouldn't drive around London it scares the carp out of me. I will be leaving my car at home for P3.

Ok I found ListySC, my position as a whumper has been reaffirmed, he is currently out cold, I may have gotten a little over enthusiastic .. wait theres a queue for CPR??? damn it I bet I am right at the back.

Hope your mom is doing ok, take care

CONGRATS SHERRYW ON THE MILESTONE
                          Thanks hon. And what a lovely big squee you're well on the road to recovery. I'm afraid there is a queue for the CPR hon, you'd better get in quick as there are a lot of newbies signing up

I think from reading your post you maybe have been neglecting you Shep clone, oh listy, and now you've whumped him to oblivion but it's ok, don't panic you just need to go here to fix him up.

I've kicked the crap out of my clone. What now?

And thanks, mom is getting there slowly but she's got the staff eating out the palm of her hand, so it's all good, lol.

Originally posted by Salty View Post
                          Sorry!! Don't mean to rub it in And of course we'll share everything we can with you, including pics!! Can I post pics on the LJ in case they're not whumpy pics?

I think you've been whumped enough this past week!

All this talk of ice cream! I've been making my way through the American Idol flavors. They're yummy and low fat so I can have two bowls!

Can we see a pic? I too wear a JF cut Spiky and all!

Yay for Sherry!!!! Congrats on 1500!!!
                          Ah hon, don't be sad, we're all just jealous, you're going to have a wonderful time.

CONGRATS TO SHERRY and LISTY ON THEIR MILESTONE

Originally posted by John_S View Post
                          Hi everybody, sorry I've been lurking here for awhile but I have never had the courage to post. I'm giusytriso on LJ and since I love Shep (especially Shep-whump) I'd like to join you.

I understand if you don't accept me though, since you don't know me and again, I'm sorry I haven't left any post but English is not my first language and I feel quite embarassed.

Thanks anyway, I'll keep reading your wonderful posts here.
                          *waves* Welcome to the whump thread

There are lots of people on here where English isn't their first language, so please don't feel embarressed. If it makes you feel any better you're English is better than mine. What's your native language JS? We have people all over the world on this thread, so i'm sure you'll fit right in. *hugs*

Originally posted by sherryw View Post
                          Morning whumpers. How's everyone this fine day?

Thanks for the Congrats everyone.

Salty, I want you to post everything on LJ. That would be cool if you were able to get a group shot with the whole cast.

I really need to get my hair cut, but I'm not sure how short I should go. Right now it's about an inch or two below my shoulders. About a year and a half ago I had 10 inches cut off and donated it to locks of love. My hubby was freaked when I got home. Since we've been married I've always had long hair.

Oh I forgot I just celebrated my wedding anniversary on May 20th. Twelve years already.

{{hugs}} Sorry to hear that you aren't going. What's the phrase...that's pants. Not sure if I said that right....I'll say it like they say it in Chicago ...that sucks!

Did this person realize how excited you were about this? Sherry needs to hug SD again.

*hugs back* Rest what's that? No rest here not with two little ones, but I'm good.

I've seen the episode, but only once so I'm in need to see it again. I think I have to wait a few more weeks.
                          Spoiler:
                          Shep would have been more traumatized if he were the one on the table.

You are such a darling for thinking of my health, but really I could stand the pain to help Shep. I mean we all need to make sacrifices .... right?

Ouch poor Peggy. I have to go to the dentist on the 4th to have a filling replaced. I hate those shots. *shudders* I think I would prefer a mallot to the head.

I friended you Nina.
                          Ah hon, I know with little anklebiters it can't be easy, but you do need your rest. And as I am very concerned for your health I couldn't let you do the CPR it would just be too risky. It's definately better if you leave it for a few months and let me take care of the CPR and while we're discussing health, I feel you need to hand over your Shep clone to, for the time being as you won't have the energy to whump him AND make him better.

*shudders at the thought of the dentist* Hehehe wouldn't a zat gun be a lot less painful.

*sends huggles*

Congrats on your anniversary hon, woohoooooo.

As for Vengeance, how great could that have been! We wuz robbed *sniff*

Hello whumpers! *waves madly*

CONGRATULATIONS SHERRY ON 1500 POSTS!!

Thankee.

*waves to Peggy* How are you? I seem to be missing a few peeps lately. RL is knocking me around, so my posting times must have changed slightly.

WELCOME TO THE WHUMP THREAD!!

Do keep posting - the more the merrier! It's a nice friendly thread in here, and as Sherry said, there are others in here to whom English is a second language, and we're a tolerant group.

SheppyD - (((HUGS)))
                          Hiya Lauriel, it does seem like ages since we spoke *hugs* How are you? I just changed a lil bit of your post, as it was Sherry that mentioned about the english lang... hope you don't mind honey.

Originally posted by Atair View Post
                          Thanks for the warm welcome

At the beginning I thought I am kind of odd because I love to see shep getting hurt but as I can see a lot of other like-minded people around here, I think I am perfectly normal

And sorry for my mistakes but english isn't my mother tongue
                          Hiya Atair, welcome to the whump thread. You'll fit in perfectly around here. ANd don't worry about your english, whump is universal as Listy said.

Originally posted by wraithkeeper View Post
                          I'm not sure you should be setting us as the standard for 'perfectly normal' I think 'slightly insane' fits better.
                          that's about right *g*

Originally posted by Atair View Post
                          I totally loved 38 minutes I don't know how many times I've watched it already directly followed by common ground. After them its definitly TDO and Conversion.

From what I've heard "Travelers" and "Doppelganger" are the eps to look out for. But whatever whump they do I hope they are going to show his vulnerability. I think it makes a character more realistic if he gets injured every now and then. It shows they are not invinsible. And JF can play it so well - I'm *melting* when I think on 38 minutes....
                          Ooooh CG squeeeeeeeeeeeeee and DG
                          Spoiler:
                          EVIL SHEP

*thud*

I love that side of him to Atair, he does look hot when he's all vulnerable. And hopefully we're going to see a lot of that in S4.

Comment

I'm glad your feeling a little more cheerful SheppyD.
                            Well with all of you guys making me feel better how can i not!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post
                              Thanks hon. And what a lovely big squee you're well on the road to recovery. I'm afraid there is a queue for the CPR hon, you'd better get in quick as there are a lot of newbies signing up

I think from reading your post you maybe have been neglecting you Shep clone, oh listy, and now you've whumped him to oblivion but it's ok, don't panic you just need to go here to fix him up.

And thanks, mom is getting there slowly but she's got the staff eating out the palm of her hand, so it's all good, lol.
                              *stands at back of queue trying to peer around very tall person in front to see how long the wait is

ROFLMAO loved the link name and the pic was just so thunk worthy you truly crack me up !!

I am very sorry I promise never to neglect my clone ever again (unless its as a method of torture)

I am glad your mum is doing well, over such a long recovery its always nice to know she is going to get very good care from the medical staff.

Comment

Hiya Lauriel, it does seem like ages since we spoke *hugs* How are you? I just changed a lil bit of your post, as it was Sherry that mentioned about the english lang... hope you don't mind honey.
                                Oh dear. Sorry to both you and Sherry. *wanders off muttering "Must not skim read. Must not skim read...*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X