John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post
    oh heavens, I've taken to using a bunch of English phrases too. It throws people for a loop. And I have to say whenever I hear 'rooting' - I still get a good chuckle.
    sigpic
    My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

I'm heading for bed! Night whumpers!

I hope to see some nice insights for S4 tomorrow.
      My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
      Sig and avi by me
      Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by *Erika* View Post

Aw...Good Night hon!! Sweet Sheppy whump dreams! hope to talk to yuo soon!
        sigpic

Comment

oh heavens, I've taken to using a bunch of English phrases too. It throws people for a loop. And I have to say whenever I hear 'rooting' - I still get a good chuckle.
          I'm having the opposite problem... I'm working on 7 campaigns in the US atm and am constantly talking to candidates and clients in the US... so for clarity's sake I am saying "fall" instead of "autumn" and am pronouncing the word router as "raow-ter" instead of "roo-ter"!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by *Erika* View Post

G'night Erika!!
            1-800-Iluv-JandT
            sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
              I'm having the opposite problem... I'm working on 7 campaigns in the US atm and am constantly talking to candidates and clients in the US... so for clarity's sake I am saying "fall" instead of "autumn" and am pronouncing the word router as "raow-ter" instead of "roo-ter"!
              Well what can I say? We speak American and its a world unto its own. add in the different dialects and well, its amazing we can understand ourselves sometimes.

SQUEE!! Eureka is about to start. Here's hoping we'll get the trailer and there will be Sheppy whump scenes.
              sigpic

Comment

Good night Erika!

Actually many Australians pronounce it 'raow-ter' instead of 'roo-ter' as well, even though we know the correct (for Aussie English) pronunciation, simply to avoid the same giggles that GG mentioned.
                sigpic

Comment

Just dropping in for a bit and catching up on things. I caught on a few pages back about that LA interview of JF on youtube. I watched and smiled like an idiot the entire time. The girl annoyed me though cause she was being a little too loud and "cute" for my liking. JF was just too damn good looking for his own good! LOL
                  sigpic

Comment

Eeep! I hope you're not next to the airport over there, Erika?
                    sigpic

Comment

I've done a bad thing.... I've come into a bit of money recently *ahem* and I just went and had a little look at Amazon.... and somehow the DVD boxsets for Seasons 1 and 2 of Dr Who accidentally fell off the "shelves" and landed in my shoppin basket! And they knocked the Dr Who sountrack CD off the shelf on the way down... Oh, and somehow my name got written down on a list of people who want to pre-order the Season 3 boxset...

Very odd. No idea how all that happened....

And then I somehow stumbled across to Amazon.com and might have somehow managed to order myself Season 1 DVDs of SPN (gotta get the US version boxset cos it's got cool extras that aren't on the UK release).

I'm a bad, bad girl......
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by chokolaj View Post
                        Just dropping in for a bit and catching up on things. I caught on a few pages back about that LA interview of JF on youtube. I watched and smiled like an idiot the entire time. The girl annoyed me though cause she was being a little too loud and "cute" for my liking. JF was just too damn good looking for his own good! LOL
                        Hey chok! He did look great didn't he?

I must say I love your sig! A wet whumped Sheppy. Is there anything better? I didn't think so..............well except to get him outta those wet clothes...ya know so he doesn't get sick where he would need intubation or anything.
                        sigpic

Comment

Heeee. Joe approved my comment on his blog.
                          sigpic

Comment

I've done a bad thing.... I've come into a bit of money recently *ahem* and I just went and had a little look at Amazon.... and somehow the DVD boxsets for Seasons 1 and 2 of Dr Who accidentally fell off the "shelves" and landed in my shoppin basket! And they knocked the Dr Who sountrack CD off the shelf on the way down... Oh, and somehow my name got written down on a list of people who want to pre-order the Season 3 boxset...

Very odd. No idea how all that happened....

And then I somehow stumbled across to Amazon.com and might have somehow managed to order myself Season 1 DVDs of SPN (gotta get the US version boxset cos it's got cool extras that aren't on the UK release).

I'm a bad, bad girl......
                            Don't you hate it when things just happen to fall into your shopping cart? I mean really, its so much easier to buy them as its too much work to put them back where they belong.

Good for you!! Enjoy.
                            sigpic

Comment

Hey chok! He did look great didn't he?

I must say I love your sig! A wet whumped Sheppy. Is there anything better? I didn't think so..............well except to get him outta those wet clothes...ya know so he doesn't get sick where he would need intubation or anything.
                              *smirk* Noooo, we wouldn't want that now would we? *evil grin*
                              sigpic

Comment

Heeee. Joe approved my comment on his blog.
                                hehe.. I noticed. I wonder if he'll pass your advice onto JF? Good on you having a small shopping spree..err.. accident. It's great to spoil yourself on the odd occasion.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X