John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alipeeps
    I was gonna wait and post the whole thing but I've just reached a point in it where the line I've written seems kinda like a natural breaking off point if I was gonna end a chapter.

It's a tough decision. I'm always so impatient and want to load things up asap... but it might do me good to make myself wait and post it once complete?

What do you guys think? Would you rather read a 3000+ word one shot or a fic with 2-3 chapters of 1000-1500 words each?
    Post it now Ali- it will be a nice way to end the day and I can have restrained Shep dreams!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
      Post it now Ali- it will be a nice way to end the day and I can have restrained Shep dreams!!!
      Very well. Your wish is my command.

Edit: Ah crap. Anyone else having problems with ffnet then? Won't let me upload the doc! Right then. Thanks goodness for LJ...
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SLC

You mean you don't have them every night? Or is that just me?

G'night whumpers!

Comment

Right then, it's up at my LJ: http://alipeeps.livejournal.com/5398.html

Hope you like...
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Josie
            You mean you don't have them every night? Or is that just me?

G'night whumpers!
            Oh i wish...my Shep dreams are often very unsatisfactory!!!! Why my unconscious brain doesnt give me what I want I dont know!!!

Comment

Hope you like...
              Ali you are just so brilliant!!!!!!

OMG that was just fantastic- I am so glad that you posted that tonight- what a brilliant way to end the day.....right if that doesnt give me restrained Sheppy dreams I dont know what will!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                Ali you are just so brilliant!!!!!!

OMG that was just fantastic- I am so glad that you posted that tonight- what a brilliant way to end the day.....right if that doesnt give me restrained Sheppy dreams I dont know what will!!!!!!
                I'm sending psychic whumpy thoughts your way in an effort to convince your wayward brain to give you nice Shep-whumpy dreams!
                sigpic

Comment

It's gone awfully quiet? Have I scared everyone off? Everyone gone to bed and left me alone?
                  sigpic

Comment

It's gone awfully quiet? Have I scared everyone off? Everyone gone to bed and left me alone?
                    Sorry, I was replying to an email sent by a friend. And now, I'm off to bed to read the fever fics!
                    Night everyone!

Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

i swear i only lurk here in hopes someone will post links ot fic hehe
                      Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
                      ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
                      Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Hope you like...
                        I loved it Ali. Great descriptive writing and you always have Shep's characterization spot on. When do we get the next chapter then?!

Comment

Hope you like...
                          Now why did I miss this last night? My dreams would have been incredibly good... Excellent stuff, really, er, bondage ridden, and great descriptions of Shep's pain. I winced! More please !!!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....96&postcount=4

Eli posted this in the JFT, (thanks, hon!),but there's one still of CG, and Shep looks like he's having fun...

Damn ff.net is still down! I'm out all morning, but hope to be back later...I'll miss you guys!
                            Last edited by Linzi; 21 June 2006, 10:53 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
                              http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....96&postcount=4

Eli posted this in the JFT, (thanks, hon!),but there's one still of CG, and Shep looks like he's having fun...

Damn ff.net is still down! I'm out all morning, but hope to be back later...I'll miss you guys!
                              That pic is just killing me!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                                That pic is just killing me!!!!!!!!!!
                                What pic? I really can't see anything on those little pics posted... have you DLed? Can you cap it? The transcript said about it showing
                                Spoiler:
                                Sheppy in a cell and punching a guard to escape
                                but I can't see anything like that in the pics shown.. I can only see Sheppy in the piccy near the end (from Irrestible I think)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X