No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah yesss......I see the SQUEEEEEing continues.

IN JOE WE TRUST!!!

IHS
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post
      Oh no panic not, we'll find something closer to home. What about a blue peter special? http://makeyourownintubationkit.com it's on sale half price for the whumpers

*giggles*

You know this squee is contagious

Spoiler:
      Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

*does her happy dance for S4*

Lol, I can't see it being that. JF has always said he wants the show to go darker, so I really can't see him doing a lovey dovey ep unless forced. I think he likes to play the hero, but understands that there's more to his character than always playing the hero and angst makes for great entertainment especially when we're being entertained by Joe

I actually think we could make our own - I have some tube that I used to use to clear our tank when I had fish.............ummmmmm

Comment

Originally posted by Josie View Post
        Oh I agree totally with that last bit, Shep isn't one to play by the rules if he thinks the rules suck and he isn't going to play nice with the others just to further his career. As chuffed as he was with his promotion his morals mean more to him than his rank.
        Well, I'd parse this as being that Sheppard won't let expediency distract him from his core mission. Whether that mission is support and rescue of ground or grounded troops in Afghanistan or protection of Atlantis against all enemies. I don't think he's ever disobeyed an order that was in line with his duty as he saw it. His whole argument with Weir in Hot Zone was that she was keeping him from doing his duty; and while every officer swears to "obey the orders of the officers appointed over me" there's a caveat in there that those orders must be lawful and in conformance with assigned duty.

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post
          Roo......you will be waiting FOREVER!!! Hell, the episode will air before we get any spoilers for it.
          heh not necessarily.....well ill at least try and not speculate much more on that ep until/if we get any more hints...since it really could be anything and i dont agree with some stuff like
          Spoiler:
          it being his ex and if it is ill eat my virtual hat!

i think joe f could spill some beans on his ep soon if hes interviewed..he told us about his idea for epiphany on the behind the scenes thing ages ago and well it was obviously before it had been written AND COMPLETELY CHANGED but still!!!
          i get the impression from joe's blog though that theyre really impressed with this idea of joe's......so many joes to speak of!!! well 2 but still!!!
          Lol, I can't see it being that. JF has always said he wants the show to go darker, so I really can't see him doing a lovey dovey ep unless forced. I think he likes to play the hero, but understands that there's more to his character than always playing the hero and angst makes for great entertainment especially when we're being entertained by Joe
          exactly..and he likes a bit of the action...i really think we could be off the mark for what he has in mind....but we just dont know. joe is a clever man i could see him coming up with something that could blow us away...i mean i loved his original idea for epiphany and i think it was really interesting...but we didnt get it and thats brad's fault. hopefully joe said "now this is my idea can you actually stick to it this time" lol but i have faith in joe and carl who writes sheppy so brilliatly except....yeh that ep i hate and if you dont know what ep that is then where have you been?!!!!!!!
          Originally posted by Suzann View Post
          Not necessarily. There's a ribbon for Antarctica duty and "punishment" tours aren't usually recognized with chest candy. I suspect that he was sent to Antarctica because they didn't want to lose him from the service and Antarctica gave him the time and luxury to do nothing but fly - which we know he loves - and come to terms with what happened. It also got a pretty charismatic officer out of the way before his heroics could be emulated by the rest of the pilots. <g>
          thats what i think too!!

Originally posted by iheartshep View Post
          Ah yesss......I see the SQUEEEEEing continues.

IN JOE WE TRUST!!!

IHS
          totally!!!
          Originally posted by Sheppard's Delight View Post

I actually think we could make our own - I have some tube that I used to use to clear our tank when I had fish.............ummmmmm
          ewwwwww!!!!!!

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

I think I would have been SQUEEEEEing over just Joe's pic on JM's blog.....but then when I read some of JM's news.......let's just say the cats are not coming near me today. It's been an all-day kind of Squeee Fest around here.

IHS
            sigpic

Comment

Not necessarily. There's a ribbon for Antarctica duty and "punishment" tours aren't usually recognized with chest candy. I suspect that he was sent to Antarctica because they didn't want to lose him from the service and Antarctica gave him the time and luxury to do nothing but fly - which we know he loves - and come to terms with what happened. It also got a pretty charismatic officer out of the way before his heroics could be emulated by the rest of the pilots. <g>
              ooooh I like that not about the
              Spoiler:
              wife bit
              but definately something happened that he needed to get away

Oh, I don't know. What is it now? Sheppard 4 Queens O?
              Spoiler:
              Let's see. Killed the Keeper (was she a queen?) Set two queens against each other so they blew each other up. Couldn't humanize Queen so killed queen. And the queen in submersion certainly didn't win. That would be five times Sheppard got the upper hand. Probably because they were distracted by the prettah. They do seem to like touching him in a non-snack kind of way.
              See i'd love to see more Queen action, lol, you can never get enough of that bowing down in front of strong women, hehehehe. The queen's get all the fun don't they *imagines herself as the Queen Wraith in
              Spoiler:
              submersion, tied up and at the mercy of Shep
              ooooh maybe a bit too much information there...

ROFL, i've got some wd40 in the shed to lubricate his throat and some duct tape to tie the hose down See look we're half way there

Comment

I'm feeling a little sad and need some cheering up.
                Spoiler for OT
                Spoiler:
                I just got a phone call form my mum telling me my nan has just died It was a welcome relief, and all, but I'm a little sad.
                sigpic

Comment

ROFL, i've got some wd40 in the shed to lubricate his throat and some duct tape to tie the hose down See look we're half way there

Yep I am sure that we can convince Joe that this is a good idea - dont you think??

Comment

Yep I am sure that we can convince Joe that this is a good idea - dont you think??
                    Something tells me he'd take some convincing!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
                      Spoiler for OT
                      Spoiler:
                      I just got a phone call form my mum telling me my nan has just died It was a welcome relief, and all, but I'm a little sad.
                      Oh Linzi that's terrible. I lost my Nana a couple of years back but it's still incredibly painful to think of. You and your family have my deepest sympathy.

Comment

Spoiler for OT
                        Spoiler:
                        awwww linz im so sorry to hear that ((HUGS!)) spoilered for ot
                        Spoiler:
                        it was the same when my nan died, we were relieved in a way (because she suffered from altzeimers (no idea how to spell it) but it was still really upsetting at the same time.

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

Spoiler for OT
                          Spoiler:
                          Well you know that you can always count on us to cheer you up Linzi - with the help of whumped Shep of course!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Josie View Post
                            Oh Linzi that's terrible. I lost my Nana a couple of years back but it's still incredibly painful to think of. You and your family have my deepest sympathy.
                            Thanks, sweetie. It was not unexpected, but at the same time it was, if that makes sense? She'd been poorly for a while, but she just suddenly went a short time ago. As I said, it was a happy release really.
                            sigpic

Comment

Awwwww.......{{{{LINZI}}}}

IHS
                              sigpic

Comment

Something tells me he'd take some convincing!
                                Okay well you can be project leader at P3( if he comes) to convince him to come to whumpercon 1

Comment

Working...
                                X