John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post
    SQUEE!!! A possible O1 story. Life is going well.

Well, I didn't even get a chance to say "hi". *deflated sigh*

I say continue to write your story. Don't wait for Ali. I'm certain it is greatness!
    I love your confidence in me, I wish I had a tenth of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheppard's Delight View Post
      Woo hoo!!!!!!

Okay good idea!!!!!!

Where on earth am I going to get a kit for intubation do they sell them on ebay???
      Shep whumping survival kit

Comment

and you just figured this out.....NOW?? Goodness girl, we need to get you away from the whump more often. NOT!!!!!!!!!!!
        Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post
        Are you living an imaginary life then SD?

GG you're doing better than me hon, i've got ten pages to catch up on, but I agree with you, that would not be squee worthy.
        I am not sure - is Shep whumping considered real life???

Comment

OMG!! What a chatty speculative bunch today! i'm still trying to catch up on the 4 1/2 pages......

First off.. CONGRATS SHEPPYD on 8400 or whatever outrageous number your up too now. Isn't this like a milestone a day now?

Well, not seeing the last eps of S3 I cannot speculate on anything. GRR! But as long as its not
          Spoiler:
          his ex
          I don't care what its about. I just want it to be whumpalicious and most squee-worthy.

Soo....what else did I miss?
          i
          Spoiler:
          still dont think its his ex anyway....i doubt Joe even rememebers that line in sunday to be perfectly honest, we only do because we're obsessive about every line lol, but knowing joe isnt interested in seeing anything relationship wise on the show, he wouldnt have suggested an ep on it imo...im with sheppyd maybe the season 3 issue isnt even the main plot in this ep..and theres a few eps to choose from we might be completely off the mark....as Bluealien said to me in a PM, it would have to be something really big for us to see him really angsting over it..i dont think even if it was a crap marriage he wouldnt particualy be angsting over that....we saw in phantoms that one of his most angsty moments in his life which plays on his mind is what happened in afghanistan, and in the PG its iratus bugs, killing sumner, waking the wraith, ford.....etc theres more things atlantis wise i think he'd spend more time thinking about and spending an ep angsting about considering theyre more recent....we're even assuming its to do with his backstory e.g the ex....but maybe its not at all! its probs not....we dont get backstory for shep remember!
          we just dont know...damn where are the more detailed spoilers when you need them!!

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

Well I know a hospital in the Florida Keys where you could get your hands on one pretty easily. I highly doubt they'll know its missing either....Theorectically speaking of course..
            OMG - so many options- and I thought it was going to be hard to find!!!!!

Comment

Well, not seeing the last eps of S3 I cannot speculate on anything. GRR! But as long as its not
              Spoiler:
              his ex
              I don't care what its about.
              Actually, I think they could get a lot of good angst out of that (as long as they do it better than I did *shudders at memory of early SGA fic, considers removing it from FF.n*). Especially if, as JM suggested,
              Spoiler:
              she hurt him. It could go partway toward explaining his "kirking"––maybe he's afraid of that kind of commitment. Once burned, twice shy, and all that jazz.
              And I don't remember where everyone else's whump tastes lean toward, but I love Sheppy angst. )

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Rootortoise View Post
                i
                Spoiler:
                still dont think its his ex anyway....i doubt Joe even rememebers that line in sunday to be perfectly honest, we only do because we're obsessive about every line lol, but knowing joe isnt interested in seeing anything relationship wise on the show, he wouldnt have suggested an ep on it imo...im with sheppyd maybe the season 3 issue isnt even the main plot in this ep..and theres a few eps to choose from we might be completely off the mark....as Bluealien said to me in a PM, it would have to be something really big for us to see him really angsting over it..i dont think even if it was a crap marriage he wouldnt particualy be angsting over that....we saw in phantoms that one of his most angsty moments in his life which plays on his mind is what happened in afghanistan, and in the PG its iratus bugs, killing sumner, waking the wraith, ford.....etc theres more things atlantis wise i think he'd spend more time thinking about and spending an ep angsting about considering theyre more recent....we're even assuming its to do with his backstory e.g the ex....but maybe its not at all! its probs not....we dont get backstory for shep remember!
                we just dont know...damn where are the more detailed spoilers when you need them!!

Ahh...spoilers? Um... what the hell are those again????
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rootortoise View Post
                  i
                  Spoiler:
                  I agree I don't think it's that either. It's gotta be either bug related
                  Spoiler:
                  michael, kolya (squeeeeeeee)
                  or his team. I can't think of anything else that he'd angst over.

OMG - so many options- and I thought it was going to be hard to find!!!!!
                  Where Shep whump is involved speed is of the essence and to go with the Shep whump survival kit, we have these to go with it Shep Whump infirmary kit and they actually look kinda warm, so no need for clothing, and let's face it when you're intubated, more often than not you're semi nekid

Comment

Originally posted by Josie View Post
                    Where'd all the whumpers go? I need you to help me avoid writing. I haven't even opened the word processor yet - but I've definitely been thinking about it.
                    I'm here - eventually. Came home from work to find the wireless network not working (so no internet) and had to wait for hubby to get home to reset it and after he did (and had to go out again) the internet still wouldn't work. it's only sorted itself out in the last 10 mins or so...

Originally posted by Listy View Post
                    oh quick O/T question, if someone gave you a card that said "Getting old is inevitable, growing up is optional" would you take offence and think someone was saying you are old, saw the card today and loved it and am going to someones birthday/retirement and wondered if i should duck for cover when i hand it over??
                    I think it's actually a very nice sentiment.. if couched in humourous terms. Hey, my mum buys everyone really insulting funny cards!

Originally posted by majortrip View Post
                    Season 4 spoiler speculation from JM's blog:

Spoiler:

I really don't care if Sheppard's cliched failed marriage is this 'issue' fans have been discussing and could lead to an angsty Shepisode. If this woman was important to him, if she hurt him, or if carries guilt from hurting her, then it's part of Sheppard's makeup. Our past experiences make us who we are. And I really don't care that she's someone we've never seen before and are not invested in. I'm invested in him. If that's the issue at hand, I'll watch how it plays out and how it's affected him. I really doubt they'll concentrate on that though.

JF's spoken about mapping our where the characters can go in S4 after everything that's happened in S3. And he did say he'd like Sheppard to 'go on a bit of a bend'. I'm betting it's something stress related. He's been under a lot of stress this back half of the season. OR, I'm betting it's related to another character. Something happens to someone close to him. He's pretty protective, and we've seen how he sticks his neck out for his team. (Of course, I don't think it'd kill anybody to show people sticking their neck out for HIM, but I digress) There's been a lot of that this season, too.

Whatever it is, I look forward to it immensly, because I know no matter how cliched, or even ridiculous, Joe will deliver.

In Joe I trust. I need a sig for that.
                    Agree with just about everything there. *wonders how she can fit that phrase into her sig..*

Hehehe the squee is so contagious even my cat's getting excited. So, thought i'd share this with you Ignore the grating voice on it, lol.

Squee

That is so awesome! Your cat has good taste!

Hmm... I've just sent the first 1800 words of my fic off to Ali just to get an opinion on it but she doesn't normally come online until later so I can't decide whether to keep working or to wait and hear what she has to say.
                    I'm around hon.. but the bad news is I can't seem to get onto hotmail atm! All other websites are working okay so I don't know if this is a problem my end or with MSN...? I'll keep trying...
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post

I'm around hon.. but the bad news is I can't seem to get onto hotmail atm! All other websites are working okay so I don't know if this is a problem my end or with MSN...? I'll keep trying...
                      I think it's them I had trouble earlier and couldn't access my hotmail account, no worries.

Comment

I think it's them I had trouble earlier and couldn't access my hotmail account, no worries.
                        I can't get anywhere near it. *sigh* If I go to MSN homepage none of the links work (not to hotmail, not to sign in). It just sits there and does nothing or goes (eventually) to page unavailable.

Anyone else having probs with MSN/hotmail?
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CeeKay Sheppard View Post
                          Actually, I think they could get a lot of good angst out of that (as long as they do it better than I did *shudders at memory of early SGA fic, considers removing it from FF.n*). Especially if, as JM suggested,
                          Spoiler:
                          she hurt him. It could go partway toward explaining his "kirking"––maybe he's afraid of that kind of commitment. Once burned, twice shy, and all that jazz.
                          And I don't remember where everyone else's whump tastes lean toward, but I love Sheppy angst. )
                          I love the angst too. While they 'could' get angst outta it........

Spoiler:

I guess my whole hang up with the ex wife thing is that its such commonplace. There are lots and lots of people walking around who are divorced. Yes, many do have some emotional issues with it. I know lots of these people.

See, I want something different, not so common, that I can sink my teeth into and really will make me step back and say 'whoa!'. A past divorce..neh, does not and will not do it for me regardless how well it may be written or interwoven in a ep. *shrugs*
                          sigpic

Comment

I agree I don't think it's that either. It's gotta be either bug related
                            Spoiler:
                            michael, kolya (squeeeeeeee)
                            or his team. I can't think of anything else that he'd angst over.

Where Shep whump is involved speed is of the essence and to go with the Shep whump survival kit, we have these to go with it Shep Whump infirmary kit and they actually look kinda warm, so no need for clothing, and let's face it when you're intubated, more often than not you're semi nekid

OMG I have just realised that Ebay are just selling the bag - that will not do - we will have to rely on GG for the contents!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
                              I can't get anywhere near it. *sigh* If I go to MSN homepage none of the links work (not to hotmail, not to sign in). It just sits there and does nothing or goes (eventually) to page unavailable.

Anyone else having probs with MSN/hotmail?
                              I did earlier today. It just stopped working.
                              sigpic
                              Sig by Luciana
                              My LJ Proud member of W.A.S.P. My Fanfics

Comment

OMG I have just realised that Ebay are just selling the bag - that will not do - we will have to rely on GG for the contents!!!

But...but...I live in Wisconsin!! *plans for planning a trip to Florida to steal intubation kit for SD* Hmm..I'll need a 'patient' to accompany me.... Anyone?? Anyone?? Bueller??
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X