No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you running any software that could block it? Anti-virus, firewall etc. Check something hasn't got accidently altered.

Comment

Originally posted by Josie
      Are you running any software that could block it? Anti-virus, firewall etc. Check something hasn't got accidently altered.
      Nope. Nothing altered and every other website working for me except that one. I even had it open earlier as I had the last chappy of my fic open in case I wanted to refer to it as I wrote. It's only when I went to go to login to upload my fic that the page wouldn't load and I found no page in ffnet would load!

*sigh*

This is really bugging me!!
      sigpic

Comment

*sigh*

Just tried it from hubby's computer and it's not working from there either. So if it is a problem at our end then it's affecting our entire IP address or something... *argh*
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
          *sigh*

Just tried it from hubby's computer and it's not working from there either. So if it is a problem at our end then it's affecting our entire IP address or something... *argh*
          Well that's just bizarre.

Comment

Hubby says maybe they've changed something at their end that's altered their IP adress and myabe it's not filtered through to our DSN yet (this is all greek to me!). Who knows?

Anyway, it's still not working so no fic from me today after all, I'm afraid. I'll just have to email it to myself and load it up from work tomorrow.
            sigpic

Comment

Hubby says maybe they've changed something at their end that's altered their IP adress and myabe it's not filtered through to our DSN yet (this is all greek to me!). Who knows?

Anyway, it's still not working so no fic from me today after all, I'm afraid. I'll just have to email it to myself and load it up from work tomorrow.
              Poor Ali! I know nothing about comps! This sounds really strange though! Hope you get it sorted now!

I'm off now. See you all tomorrow!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
                I'm off now. See you all tomorrow!
                Gnight babes! Sleep tight!

*wishes Linzi lovely whumpy dreams*
                sigpic

Comment

Goodnight Linzi

Sweet dreams

Comment

Ah well I guess I should get off to bed now too. Not sleeping last night and then having a snooze this afternoon has messed up my body clock. Hopefully a good nights rest and I'll feel more like myself.

Goodnight everyone.

Comment

Gnight Josie! Hope you feel better tomorrow!
                      sigpic

Comment

Hurrah! Finally, suddenly, ffnet works for me again! Must have been what hubby said, a change at their end that altered their IP address and - thanks to crappy NTHell - didn't filter through to our DSN for a while.

Anyway, the upshot is - the epilogue to my leg wound ficcy is finally posted. I am pleased to say that this means Getting to be a Bad Habit is now finally complete! One less WIP for me (still leaves me with 3 SGA WIPS and 2 House ones though! Ooops! )

Ooh, just realised... this makes it my first completed WIP! All my other complete fics are one-shots! Yay me! I've finished a WIP!
                        sigpic

Comment

Hurrah! Finally, suddenly, ffnet works for me again! Must have been what hubby said, a change at their end that altered their IP address and - thanks to crappy NTHell - didn't filter through to our DSN for a while.

Anyway, the upshot is - the epilogue to my leg wound ficcy is finally posted. I am pleased to say that this means Getting to be a Bad Habit is now finally complete! One less WIP for me (still leaves me with 3 SGA WIPS and 2 House ones though! Ooops! )

Ooh, just realised... this makes it my first completed WIP! All my other complete fics are one-shots! Yay me! I've finished a WIP!
                          Congrats, Ali! I'll have to read it in the morning – it's 1:30 AM where I am, so I really should be off to bed.

I know how it is to juggle WIPs, though. Right now, I'm working on fanfics for 3 different fandoms: Star Trek DS9, SGA (getting started on TBN VI), and I've even sicced my evil whumper muse on Sherlock Holmes . It's kind of fun, isn't it?

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Originally posted by CeeKay Sheppard
                            Congrats, Ali! I'll have to read it in the morning – it's 1:30 AM where I am, so I really should be off to bed.

I know how it is to juggle WIPs, though. Right now, I'm working on fanfics for 3 different fandoms: Star Trek DS9, SGA (getting started on TBN VI), and I've even sicced my evil whumper muse on Sherlock Holmes . It's kind of fun, isn't it?
                            Hee I like your choice of fandoms! Not that I've ever written fanfic for Trek or Sherlock Holmes (I've only starting writing fic within the last year) but I've been a fan of both of em for ages - have read all the Sherlock Holmes novels and stories and have quite a bit of TNG and DS9 on video..

Have you ever seen the UK TV series of Sherlock Holmes where Holmes is played by Jeremy Brett? Best portrayal of Holmes ever. For me, that man is Sherlock Holmes.

Ah yes, topic! How about a whumpy pic? I've have gotten lazy recently.. haven't been posting nearly enough pics...

sigpic

Comment

Well done Ali!!!

That was just a fantastic epilogue which ended the fic perfectly. What fic are you working on next?
                              Last edited by Sheppard's Delight; 12 June 2006, 12:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                                Well done Ali!!!

That was just a fantastic epilogue which ended the fic perfectly. What fic are you workling on next?
                                Ermmm.... no idea! Have been doing a bit of work on a House fic that is desperately over due for an update (like - since January!) and I want to write a fic for the Fever challenge... and then I probably want to update Infirmary Blues next I think...

And of course I've got several ideas for other fics I want to write!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X