No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ARGH! I try to avoid spoilers until I've seen the ep.. but I'm only human! Don't know how long I can hold out. You guys sound so hyped about it! I can't wait.. not long now til S3. Then all I have to do is get my hands on a copy of course..boo hiss for seperate release dates for different countries (epecially when the difference is a flippen year..) sigh. I shall persevere.

Great fics Linzi and Ali! I love them. Linzi, chapter 15 was soooo funny!
    sigpic
    My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

Originally posted by Lauriel
      ARGH! I try to avoid spoilers until I've seen the ep.. but I'm only human! Don't know how long I can hold out. You guys sound so hyped about it! I can't wait.. not long now til S3. Then all I have to do is get my hands on a copy of course..boo hiss for seperate release dates for different countries (epecially when the difference is a flippen year..) sigh. I shall persevere.

I am detirmed this year to wait for the episodes to air in the UK this year, last yearI found that I had to know what had happend but this year I will wait...hopefully for some great episodes

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
        Now what on earth makes you think I'd be likely to have a copy of such a photo?!!

*ahem*

Lovely pic Ali!

Mind if I snurch? Please?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by S.G.C
          I am detirmed this year to wait for the episodes to air in the UK this year, last yearI found that I had to know what had happend but this year I will wait...hopefully for some great episodes
          They haven't even told us when they intend to start airing S2 yet.. I can't wait that long for S3 hon, I'm just too adicted.
          sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
            I wouldn't think that this would be an AU episode, they all ready have on of these with "The Real World" It would be a big let down if it is especially after all the hype with this episode. Strange part is that if Kolya is in this episode then how does the Wraith come in to it?

I think
            Spoiler:
            Kolya's involvement is something along the lines of he captures Sheppy and also has a captured Wraith and that's how Sheppy and Wraith come to "meet" as it were. Whether he feeds Sheppy to the Wraith or the Wraith accidentally gets loose or what I don't know. The episode also was originally described as "Wraith Fight Club" so maybe Kolya makes Sheppy fight the Wraith? Who knows?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve
              Okay, where can I get this magazine LOL!!! My jaw dropped to the floor this morning, seriously.

I've always wondered if

Spoiler:
              the effects were reversible, if the person wasn't killed, because cells constantly grow and regenerate in a normal human, so if they suck out someone's life entirely till they die then of course life ceases, but if they don't kill the person, new healthy cells should take care of the damage, though it would seem that it would take a while.

either way we know Sheppard will get 'fixed' somehow but holy crap, that's going to be a massively whump episode and you all, get ready to write the episode tags because you know they won't address the pyschological fall out!
              Oooh yes...I'm thinking there will be lots of fics about this one!

You can buy the mag here I think!

Comment

Lovely pic Ali!

Mind if I snurch? Please?
                Feel free m'dear!

And waiting?... Pshaw to that. I ain't waiting!!
                sigpic

Comment

That's a very good explanation for why they

Spoiler:
                  Are back on Earth in the next episode...Sheppard's recovering! Oh, happy happy HAPPY sigh!!!!

That spoiler was I think better than pics because they might only release (what is it Ali, 2 of Kolya and 1 of the Wraith LOL).

As for staying spoiler free and waiting...I couldn't, ack! It's been too long as it is!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
                    I think
                    Spoiler:
                    Kolya's involvement is something along the lines of he captures Sheppy and also has a captured Wraith and that's how Sheppy and Wraith come to "meet" as it were. Whether he feeds Sheppy to the Wraith or the Wraith accidentally gets loose or what I don't know. The episode also was originally described as "Wraith Fight Club" so maybe Kolya makes Sheppy fight the Wraith? Who knows?
                    OK...more spoilers about that from the mag.
                    Spoiler:
                    'After my character discovers that there's a Wraith in the next cell, the following scene is of Sheppard being really pissed off about it. He's stuck there, and part of him wants to escape and get away from this guy, and the other part wants to kill him, because this creature has been feeding on him. Sheppard and this Wraith are seperated by a small barred window and there are several scenes where they're trying to get at each other, but can't. It makes for great drama!'

Comment

All this discussion has meant a lack of caps

Comment

Awww, thanks. Glad you enjoyed it!
                        sigpic

Comment

All this discussion has meant a lack of caps

LOL!

Hey! Nostril pix!!
                          sigpic

Comment

ARGH!! Now the days are going to drag on longer until CG airs... With my possible reaction to this ep, my hubby is going to surely think I've gone off the deep end.

At least I will have this group to turn too for support!

BTW, who's got the first fanfic written for this already?
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elinor
                              OK...more spoilers about that from the mag.
                              Spoiler:
                              'After my character discovers that there's a Wraith in the next cell, the following scene is of Sheppard being really pissed off about it. He's stuck there, and part of him wants to escape and get away from this guy, and the other part wants to kill him, because this creature has been feeding on him. Sheppard and this Wraith are seperated by a small barred window and there are several scenes where they're trying to get at each other, but can't. It makes for great drama!'

OMG!
                              Spoiler:
                              That info, together with the comment about the Wraith "slowly sucking the life" out of Sheppy (or something like that) makes me think then that the Wraith is doing this a bit at a time, on separate occasions (which certainly makes it sound like Kolya is letting this/making this happen) taking a bit of life each time and maybe that's where the "drug-addicted" bit comes from, that Sheppy keeps getting fed on a bit at a time (and therefore injected with the enzyme each time) and so gets addicted to the enzyme and is all jittery when he's not being fed on?

*squees*

*dies from the insane whump potential*

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve
                              That's a very good explanation for why they

Spoiler:
                              Are back on Earth in the next episode...Sheppard's recovering! Oh, happy happy HAPPY sigh!!!!

That spoiler was I think better than pics because they might only release (what is it Ali, 2 of Kolya and 1 of the Wraith LOL).
                              Are they
                              Spoiler:
                              back on earth in the next ep though? I know the original info for McKay and Mrs Miller said stuff about McKay being back on earth but in recent stuff it has said his sister actually comes to Atlantis? I guess it would make sense for them to take Sheppy back to earth for treatment and while they're there the SGC asks McKay to go talk to his sister and convince her to come to Atlantis for a bit...?
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elinor
                                Oooh yes...I'm thinking there will be lots of fics about this one!

You can buy the mag here I think!

OMG, Elinor, thank you!!! I went ahead and ordered it and next month and methinks I'm going to ask for a subscription for Christmas!!! I haven't spent that much on a magazine since my People subscription LOL, and finally I couldn't justify the cost but I'm such a sci-fi junkie that I've got to get these. I've heard about them but didn't know what they were.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X