John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sheppard's Delight View Post
    Yes I guess that is pretty much what we expected and it was great to have that confirmed!!!!!!!

Grrrrr I am off to Sainsburys in a minute- I hate food shopping!
    I'm off to get my hair cut at 10.30
    I don't enjoy food shopping either. I just walk around the aisles dreaming of Sheppy whump!!!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
      I don't enjoy food shopping either. I just walk around the aisles dreaming of Sheppy whump!!!
      Come on now, Linzi. Tell us honestly... is there *any* situation in which you don't dream of Sheppy whump?!!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sherryw View Post
        Hi Strinam!!! How goes it??? LCW for short
        Hi SherryW!
        HA! That is cool! LCW....
        All goes well on my side of the woods, headed to the States for a week on Sunday. Hawaii at that! I'm so excited!
        How goes it with you?

I see JM has answered Ruffles question (woo hoo Ruffles!!!), and said they've cast Jill Wagner from Blade as
        Spoiler:
        Larrin
        . Woo hoo. I remember her in that, though the series was not the best!!!! She looks like she could be nasty!
        She did an episode of Monk....

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
        OMG. Not only is this my 10,000th post... but I've just checked and tomorrow will be the 1 year anniversary of my registering for an account on GW! Today is the last day of my first year of membership. 10,000 posts in one year.... oooops!
        CONGRATULATIONS ALIPEEPS!!!! and happy anniversary! great pics of LCW!

Thank you for the sig, SciFan!
        Spoiler:

Thank You Sheyla Fan!

Spoiler:

Comment

There is a trailer on Spike TV's website if you want to see Jill Wagner in action, SheppyD. Here's the link:

http://www.spiketv.com/#/shows/blade/index.jhtml
          Excellent - well she looks pretty good!!!!

Comment

Come on now, Linzi. Tell us honestly... is there *any* situation in which you don't dream of Sheppy whump?!!
            Er....well, um...when I'm snuggling up in bed with hubby? Ok, I lied...there are no occasions I don't dream of Sheppy whump...
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sheppard's Delight View Post
              Excellent - well she looks pretty good!!!!
              Yes. I'm hopeful, as long as they don't make her too sexy and we get bombarded with certain comments again....groan!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by strinam View Post
                Hi SherryW!
                HA! That is cool! LCW....
                All goes well on my side of the woods, headed to the States for a week on Sunday. Hawaii at that! I'm so excited!
                How goes it with you?

She did an episode of Monk....

CONGRATULATIONS ALIPEEPS!!!! and happy anniversary! great pics of LCW!
                Did she? Did you see it and was she good in it?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by caty View Post
                  Hey guys!

Bad news... I just read on a German Stargate Sitre (which is very reliable) that they SG-1 Season 10 individual DVD's won't be released till September and there's no date set yet for Atlantis.
                  One of the administrators there wrote an E-Mail to FoxHome and that's what they answered back...

So, looks like we'll be lucky if we get the Season 3 individual DVD's this year
                  I'm just curious... Did I post old news? I'm kinda surprised that no person commented. I know we were all looking forward to the DVD's

CONGRATS on 10,000 great posts, Ali!!!!
                  *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

Originally posted by SGAFan View Post
                    *pokes the whump thread*

Hey! I"m back from VanCon! (actually I got back last night but it was late and I was wiped out! LOL)

Had a FABULOUS time with Pisces and the con was great! Plan on writing up my con experience on my LJ including pics and my SQUEEE moment of the con. When done, I'll post the link here

((HUGS))
                    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Nice to see you again honey! Glad you had a fab time... I look forward to hearing ALL about it!

Originally posted by panikin View Post
                    Shep is like... the best looking 40 year old I've ever seen, haha! Aw, yes and when he gets hurt all I can go is sit there! Whimpering, of course! Like in that episode.. oooo I'm bad with names... The one with the Geni and the Wraith and Shep... that one made me cringe BIG time!
                    Welcome to the whump thread! You won't find many people in here to disagree with you about how AWESOME Common Ground (the ep you mentioned with the Genii and the Wraith and Shep) was!

Ooooh, BamBam has replied to my question about JM's comments on

Season 4 spoilers:
                    Spoiler:
                    Joe doing wirework stunts!

I asked:

Hi BamBam! How's things? I'm guessing you're super-busy again with filming on SGA? It certainly sounds like they're keeping you busy.. JM has been talking about wirework and all sorts of fun things on his blog.. apparently Joe F has been "a real trooper" dealing with the wirework..

Any interesting stories to share about that?

Can you tell us about any fun stunts that you have organised/are planning in Season 4 so far?
                    And he replied:

Originally posted by 2BAM View Post
                    You will see lots........ummm........no.....you won't see any wires........we have very, very gifted visual fx people. I can't say anymore for awhile regarding this subject or I will have to kill me.

I love BamBam! He's such a tease!
                    sigpic

Comment

I'm just curious... Did I post old news? I'm kinda surprised that no person commented. I know we were all looking forward to the DVD's
                      I think maybe everyone's too depressed about the news to respond!
                      sigpic

Comment

CONGRATS on 10,000 great posts, Ali!!!!
                        I didn't see your post, Caty
                        So, no season 3 dvd's? Can't say I'm surprised really. I hope we will be getting them though. The single ones sold quite well, from what I remember last year!!!!! Damn it!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Nice to see you again honey! Glad you had a fab time... I look forward to hearing ALL about it!

Welcome to the whump thread! You won't find many people in here to disagree with you about how AWESOME Common Ground (the ep you mentioned with the Genii and the Wraith and Shep) was!

Ooooh, BamBam has replied to my question about JM's comments on

Season 4 spoilers:
                          Spoiler:
                          Joe doing wirework stunts!

I asked:

And he replied:

I love BamBam! He's such a tease!
                          Well, now we know...er, no more than we did before! Surprise, surprise!
                          sigpic

Comment

I didn't see your post, Caty
                            So, no season 3 dvd's? Can't say I'm surprised really. I hope we will be getting them though. The single ones sold quite well, from what I remember last year!!!!! Damn it!!!
                            I think we'll get them eventually.. I'm sure they're planning on releasing the box set no earlier than next March again, so they still have plenty of time for the individuals..
                            *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

Eek - I know ho much you enjoy that!!!!

Er....well, um...when I'm snuggling up in bed with hubby? Ok, I lied...there are no occasions I don't dream of Sheppy whump...

Comment

I think we'll get them eventually.. I'm sure they're planning on releasing the box set no earlier than next March again, so they still have plenty of time for the individuals..
                                Well I hope so!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X